Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4762674 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 5:14am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

Bros grin

Even us on rentals are pitying those on HP. Met a driver on HP at Admiralty. He pays 35k weekly and that particular week, uber blocked him for phone issues and bolt blocked him for poor rating...

In all, this job is difficult. Only die hard cabbies can take home something either on rental or HP

Driving your personal car is the perfect option for this job.

God bless you too bros cool

For me I believe in rental, save as much or as little as you can. Every week. At the end of the year, you have something big.

Another wonderful result achieve this week.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 5:25am On May 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

This guy no get joy ooo

By this time next year, I will invite u and maczig, eherbal, Xneg and other frustrated elders to church after buying myself a corolla, you guys will come and thank God for doing it in my life.

Continue celebrating nairaland chieftancy. While I get results.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2019
ofime123:
don't you use the two app? if u add uber I don't think working on Sunday will be necessary since you drive your on car. me I do uber and bolt, I give my wife 15k every week for house up keep and I make sure I save 25 or 30k every week I don't work on Sunday some Saturday I also don't work

I drive only on taxify.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

What happened on Tuesday and Thursday?

Did half days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2019
lexylexy:

It doesn't really matter if you know your way. I do only uber.

I really do not know uber

Is this net or gross?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2019
jesusson2020:

For me I believe in rental, save as much or as little as you can. Every week. At the end of the year, you have something big.

Some of us don't want to drive for one year. We just see it as a means to our end

Nice earnings cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2019
Cooladex:

Did half days.

Working at your pace.. It's cool

Thumbs up cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

Working at your pace.. It's cool

Thumbs up cool

Yes o. No pressure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2019
jesusson2020:

By this time next year, I will invite u and maczig, eherbal, Xneg and other frustrated elders to church after buying myself a corolla, you guys will come and thank God for doing it in my life.

hahahahahahaha.now you're shifting your allegiance to corolla.whatever happened to your bulletproof engine Honda civics? stop clinging to straws,your game is up. the only person you are fooling is yourself boy. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Williams004: 7:10am On May 20, 2019
jceesquare:

What year and Specs Civic are you going for?

Civic 03
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
unna don start de splash earnings again abi? I hear rental is now 20-25k continue o!
Tell dem, Dem no dey hear Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Williams004: 7:15am On May 20, 2019
iyaegin:

You are being warned by Gazzuzz and others but you no wan hear word.There is a reason this thread we always advise newbies to read backwards before jumping in but typical naija laziness dey always worry some people.
I started on Uber 2017 with a 2nd new 407 and trust me is suffered I became very well known in Ladipo in fact it was a constant for me.i used the car for just 6 months and I was in Ladipo at least 2ce every month that is apart from other issues I don't want to go into. eventually I sold the car at a good price luckily for me after cars 45 wan discourage me with dem useless pricing...i bid my time and because I also work I was able to then use that money to get a corolla 07 on HP and believe me in almost one year I have not visited the mechanic for nothing other than servicing but it came with a validated mileage of 87k so I got a very good deal or car as well without the usual shock or shaft issues and that's to computerglobal who chop my money well for various inspection reports but it was worth it in the end.
So guy I can tell you for free if you don't have up to 1m at least don't bother itself jumping in you will cry except you are just very fortunate to get a good car from a desperate sale or Canada runaway and such don't come around everyday. Secondly the market now is not like before it is very saturated now.Gone are the days when Saturday was a steady 2.0 surge in the island or Airport was a steady 2.0 surge every hour as planes landed, several great people here don join fence don't go and buy a car and in 6 months you don enter fence..word is enough for the wise....

Oga I admire you and I'm grateful for your advice. Its obvious everyone is kicking against a Nigerian used but not all of us can afford a foreign used. In this regards, what other advice do you have for us?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Williams004: 7:17am On May 20, 2019
darmilolah:

There is rarely use sharp 04 civic somewhere. The buyer is still contemplating either to sell or not. Contact me if you have are interested

Let's see what you have there pls

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2019
jesusson2020:

Nice one .. How much fuel do you use weekly? And what is your average take home weekly...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
unna don start de splash earnings again abi? I hear rental is now 20-25k continue o!
Uncle, do u have any spare EW10. Mine is acting funny.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2019
chillex8:

Uncle, do u have any spare EW10 . Mine is acting funny.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 8:41am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

Did you follow the map till the end? Or you just concluded it was stupid because it passed through Ikeja?

Can you please contact me bizzeze@gmail.com. I need to discuss something with you. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:44am On May 20, 2019
Oga Dru abeg which ATF is best for Honda Civic 05?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 8:51am On May 20, 2019
Am on Allen avenue Ikeja where can I get trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2019
sam2kenny:
Am on Allen avenue Ikeja where can I get trip
Move to adeniyi Jones so many estates around there, people leaving for Work

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2019
If U like ur car and yourself, avoid Herbert Macaulay way YABA approaching JIBOWU. The whole place is flooded. Very Deep flood no be small thing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2019
jesusson2020:

I don't think this guy is Dru23 or Dru23 is this guy, I just think he's an overzealous newbie.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 9:39am On May 20, 2019
Omo see rain o ☔
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2019
chucsmoore:
If U like ur car and yourself, avoid Herbert Macaulay way YABA approaching JIBOWU. The whole place is flooded. Very Deep flood no be small thing.
iyanaworo inward Charlie boy,flooded.presently at iyanaworo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2019
dru23:

Nice one .. How much fuel do you use weekly? And what is your average take home weekly...
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!!!this just Made my day grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2019
all I have to say is avoid hydro lock.

But Mech must chop sha grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2019
cross8701:

Can you please contact me bizzeze@gmail.com. I need to discuss something with you. Thanks
Cross baba.
I hail ooooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2019
chucsmoore:

eherbal:
iyanaworo inward Charlie boy,flooded.presently at iyanaworo

VI is the worst of them all. Cars were just dying on the road!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2019
jesusson2020:

Is that all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 10:24am On May 20, 2019
Rider: where are you?
Me: oluwole Street
Rider: am waiting at ogba magistrate court pls make it snappy
Me: road is flooded will look for alternative road
Me: call the rider this place is flooded too o
Rider: abeg don't talk too much end the trip
Me: I end call straight if u like no end trip for your side.
Make i carry car enter flood say wetin happen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2019
izzou:

I really do not know uber
Is this net or gross?

net
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2019
chucsmoore:
9 trips for U while my own nah 11trips, infact I had to do extra 5trips to meet up with d bonus, it ain't fair, but I accepted d challenge

How do u guys do it abeg? I was only manage to make 10k on Sunday. From 9am -9pm. Abeg lecture me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, merikowa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.