Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761671 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dbossmanager:
How mch can I get a durable brake pad...
Kazim s calling 6k !!!

3500 only

Help a fellow...
Do m good of telling me how to get it !!
Please!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
shollywendy1:

How on earth can such a career match be fixed. Making more money or losing three title gathered hard for long years? Which one do u think is joshua priorities?
Do u know how painful it is to loose such three titles all in a name of fixing?
I believe joshua underated the guy ( ruiz jr) but the rematch will make d diff. He has learnt alot from the defeat
if there was no rematch, u think AJ will allow that short fat pig to beat him. There are rules that govern the world of boxing. He had no choice than to allow himself to defeated and he is coming to take his title back. Andy Ruiz junior is not fighting anyone till d rematch. The belts still comes to AJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
chillex8:

With both hands and legs
thanks boss i dey go their office soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uber still pay ooo, resign from Job. Come and be driving and earning money.
I was trying to complete today 20 but the flesh became weak while the spirit was still eager.
grin
Plus evening bonus
Somewhere siping my beer

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
I chop weekend too, before 5.
I secured the bag
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2019
Maax23:
when official rental crashes to 20k. People like Oga Dru will be like. grin grin grin

Lol na die be that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Can't believe I spent the last six pages reading banters.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 1:44am On Jun 04, 2019
If you take off all the posts by the VILLAGE IDIOT, this thread would reduce by 500. What an absolute nuisance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 2:02am On Jun 04, 2019
cross8701:
If you take off all the posts by the VILLAGE IDIOT, this thread would reduce by 500. What an absolute nuisance.

seconded
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 5:04am On Jun 04, 2019
shollywendy1:

How on earth can such a career match be fixed. Making more money or losing three title gathered hard for long years? Which one do u think is joshua priorities?
Do u know how painful it is to loose such three titles all in a name of fixing?
I believe joshua underated the guy ( ruiz jr) but the rematch will make d diff. He has learnt alot from the defeat
You don't understand the boxing market.
Holding 3 belts does not help AJ like losing it to Ruiz Jr. Money comes first. A lot of people bet on AJ winning at 1.4 while Ruiz Jr odd was 2.8. This is how money is made in betting world.
Don't be surprised if AJ knocked him down in round 3 of the return fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Tyche:

I can bet this green tea that this is Dru

I love green tea ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2019

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Maax23:
when official rental crashes to 20k. People like Oga Dru will be like. grin grin grin

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

In the beginning before the days of Ogunvic41 and romeo it was 60k, then came ogunvic with 50k then it fell to 40k then 35k steady for a while and now it sits at 27.5k what stops it from crashing further?

Everybody knows rental is between 30k-35k... At least 95% of good cars goes with this price.

If there is a car for 27500/25000 is either A problematic car or car that consume more fuel.

Anybody that change engine oil and oil filter in ur shop and pay you 3k that you normally collect is stupid. Other mechanics do it for 500/1000naira.

Anything underneath 1000/1500.

Smart people that truly wants to make money in Uber business will not use ur service. Because all the rental money, u will indirectly take it back.

I can mention how many investors u have successfully frustrate out of this business.
izzou is just A DRIVER he won't understand I'm protecting car owners from this hyena.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2019
jpworld:

Everybody knows rental is between 30k-35k... At least 95% of good cars goes with this price.

If there is a car for 27500/25000 is either A problematic car or car that consume more fuel.

Anybody that change engine oil and oil filter in ur shop and pay you 3k that you normally collect is stupid. Other mechanics do it for 500/1000naira.

Smart people that truly wants to make money in Uber business will not use ur service. Because all the rental money, u will indirectly take it back.

I can mention how many investors u have successfully frustrate out of this business.
izzou is just A DRIVER he won't understand I'm protecting car owners from this hyena.

Please re-direct this energy to other productive sectors of your life. for every time you post a negative response, I will post an advert.

now available

https://www.nairaland.com/5224538/toks-2005-pontiac-vibe-123059miles

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2019
slamstanlee:
you work 7 days a week. You no get rest days? grin Weldone, keep grinding, sky is ur limits

He also owns a Fuel Station if am not mistaken so fuel is on the house for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Carshopper:

Hahahahhaha ...u no know that one b4 u start to run your mouth...Ta go siddon for 3mb .. u actually thought I will go and siddon at nnpc waiting for u sha... even your supporters thought d same

I can give you pre order business, so u can make small � and help urself.

I know you have sold off those problematic Kia Rio to new owners that don't know good car or bad car.

You have always been GAZZUZZ accomplice in ripping people off.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2019
iyaegin:

He also owns a Fuel Station if am not mistaken so fuel is on the house for him.

Let the small boy work, you guys look for anyway to talk down the little boy. If he doesn't work now when will he work? @ 35?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:36am On Jun 04, 2019
dru23:

Ask oga Gazzuz o , he said rental is dropping to 20k that pretty soon it will be 10k and he wants sell car worth 1.8m elantra ..you know 90% of people are buying those cars for uber now .. Unless u want the car to stay ground, last last nay him go drive the motor at that price

But seriously Dru the way you keep talking about this Elantra...se nkan mi wa nbe ni
Be like say you want that car anyway possible..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2019
jpworld:

True talk .. I had to give out one of my cars for 20k ,a / c compressor only works at night.. Once I was able to get it fix ,rental was back to 30k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Maax23:
if there was no rematch, u think AJ will allow that short fat pig to beat him. There are rules that govern the world of boxing. He had no choice than to allow himself to defeated and he is coming to take his title back. Andy Ruiz junior is not fighting anyone till d rematch. The belts still comes to AJ
If that is the case, then why is andy ruiz proposing the rematch should be fought in mexico instead UK?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2019
dru23:

Like I keep saying, civics transmission are very sensitive and will not take abuse lightly.. Knowing Nigerians with their lack of maintenance culture, am sure wrong ATF was used.... Car still bullet engine to me ...below is my tokunbo civic landing in July

Please which ATF is best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2019
jpworld:

I know you have sold off those problematic Kia Rio to new owners that don't know good car or bad car.

Denso spark plugs available

N4000 each

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2019
iyaegin:

But seriously Dru the way you keep talking about this Elantra...se nkan mi wa nbe ni
Be like say you want that car anyway possible..

I want use am for rental.. Rental is now 15k weekly.. And you know that most of the people that use the elantra are on uber .. So the price of the elantra has to match with the currant situation on ground.. Look at the corolla now, it is so expensive now due to uber ... and second hand value is trash now. Coz most corolla now have abused and dump for naija used market.. So 500k for the 08 Elantra is very ok ,at least I can recoup my money fast ... please he stated that anyone using elantra for uber,, the rental should be like 15k or something.. So it means the elantra has no more value both for uber and private use ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
jpworld:

Abeg bring it o ... I need more business even from my enemy.. man must not live by ehailing alone.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
6 vehicles will be available for rental next week.

Engine sizes will not exceed 1.6liter

Tyres/a/c/suspension/interior will be in excellent condition

rental will be 27,500 N25,000

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
timilehing:
You don't understand the boxing market.
Holding 3 belts does not help AJ like losing it to Ruiz Jr. Money comes first. A lot of people bet on AJ winning at 1.4 while Ruiz Jr odd was 2.8. This is how money is made in betting world.
Don't be surprised if AJ knocked him down in round 3 of the return fight
Then, i will give up too on watching boxing, since d same reason i stopped watching wrestling a long time ago. But let me not believe it yet sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Debosneh31:

Please which ATF is best

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
jpworld:

You are so deluded if you trueltruely think rentals would just stroll come and meet you at 30-35k.
Otherwise you will just get a newbie who knows nothing and probably dumps your car after a week or two.rentals now are between 25-30k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Debosneh31:

Please which ATF is best

I sell

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Epphy:

I sight you Boss. grin

Boss, I hail oo. How your side?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Please re-direct this energy to other productive sectors of your life. for every time you post a negative response, I will post an advert.

now available

https://www.nairaland.com/5224538/toks-2005-pontiac-vibe-123059miles

jpworld:

But really jpworld needs to stop this. Common, if Gazzuzz has wronged you before, just forgive and forget and let go. These your posts are giving you bad rep. You sound as if Gazzuzz don kill someone dear to you.
I beseech you to let go of your bitterness towards him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.