Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4850406 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chuwaa:

The first time I wanted to service my corolla, I didn't see the recommended 5w20 and I used 5w30 instead and it's cool and from your chart, am good grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2019

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas Fellas..

How Christmas be for una end? E they go well here.

A rider blessed me earlier today (Christmas gift cheesy), he bought FUEL for me.

Picked this gentleman from Agungi, destination was Lekki 1 back to his house in Agungi, coming back bros said he wants to make a quick stop at Circle mall, he didn't take up to 10mins and we continued, I decided get fuel at Mobil before linking the Expressway.

I told him about it and he said no issue, pulled up and told the guy to sell 2k fuel for me. My rider said tell him to bring POS, he brought it and rider said sell 4k, menh I was happy.

We got to his destination, ride was 3700, he gave me 5500.

Make una help me thank Mr Princewill.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
lol, they don show dis guy pepe.
Felicity001:

Waiver ko bye bye ni.
When u dey cash out 20k daily u give your partner owner extra until the surge or during the festive period?
Or your partner increase d weekly remittance abi u think say him no sabi say drivers dey cashout these period? But they still stick to their agreement so if you decide to take some days off because you want to go to the Bahamas for holidays and spend all the money you’ve worked it’s up to you but make sure you deliver the car to the owner before going for your sabastical but if not pay h/h the money so long d car is under your possession.

If you choose to deliver the car to h/h prepare your mind o because u fit no meet d car again when u return from faji.

No holiday for d hustle, owner of car no buy motor say driver go get holls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Felicity001:

Ubong them dey sell am for ewet housing na y u dey fall hand like dis nagringringrin

@tojahh u self u fuckup o u c real guy like that u go swing ur mood to suit his own na las las u go c say na correct guy. na season of flexing we dey so don’t treat a fellow guy like that next time abeg.
If na those olosho now I no say u for act differently

My brother, if I know I no for ask.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
nitigriti:

Actually, it doesn't to me; with all due respect. No shade or pun intended.

Seems not practical.
Just give it a try bros... a trier won’t kill you unless you want to drive 18k to pickup for a destination of less than 5kmgrin or you want to get a 300naira cancellation fee.

If it still doesn’t make any sense to you it’s ok. What works for Mr.A can/can’t work for Mr.B

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
nitigriti:

Merry Christmas, bro.
I was just saying it wasn't practical.

@Felicity001 I'm sorry if I come across as rude. That's not my intention ooo.
Shuu!!! Rude ke? Abi u b rude boy? abeg invite me for Xmas chicken jare... abi u no go host us again like U promise? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Felicity001:

Shuu!!! Rude ke? Abi u b rude boy? abeg invite me for Xmas chicken jare... abi u no go host us again like U promise? grin

Izzou and Pocohantas are supposed to host us ooo. Make dem show quick quick.

The year is still young.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lubehouse9ja(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
dru23:
[/b]

I definitely believe you knw this too thin or too thick oil can both be bad for engines.. That's Liquid engineering.. grin grin

No machine can be 100% Efficient...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
nitigriti:

The year is still young.
Unfortunately Ndi Abroad guy don spoil this union
#PocoXander2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lubehouse9ja(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wetin I know self... Kolbenschmidt? No maybe Mahle or Elring..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
nitigriti:

The year is still young.
Izzy I know but pocohantas who are thy? Show thyself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
chillex8:
Uber get mind comot me from 3%
Hahaha
Me wey dey sign out January

Ndi ara
when I said it here that they are stylishly removing old drivers from 3% nobody believe me. me I don abandon their app since

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
chillex8:
Uber get mind comot me from 3%
Hahaha
Me wey dey sign out January

Ndi ara
Sell the account for me naa.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=tojahh post=85204016][/quote]
I be your wife? Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
ofime123:
when I said it here that they are stylishly removing old drivers from 3% nobody believe me. me I don abandon their app since
Make una borrow me app na make I use run this festive period pending when my DL go ready...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
How do I get back on the by platform, I drove on bolt for a while around August, I gave out my car to a driver now I want to drive the car myself but my app is telling me account has been blocked, what step can I take to get back on the bolt platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
What could he have done to remedy the situation?
radautoworks:

No it's not.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
nitigriti:

Izou and Poctas are supposed to host us ooo. Make dem show quick quick.

The year is still young.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chuwaa:

But what you fail to understand is that just because 5w30 is suitable for hot climate, does not mean you use 5w30 automatically for all the cars .. Some engines are not design for it ..
Again follow owners manual at all times . Some engines are design for 5w20 and 5w30 only . My elantra either takes 5w20 or 5w30 per the manual.. Corolla 2010 engine is 0w20 or 5w20 regardless of weather conditions. It does not mean you automatically put 5w30 inside a 2010 Corolla........ And some car manfacture will tell you if 5w20 is not available use 10w30 and the switch back to 5w20 on the next oil change....

We just don't go on assumptions all the time .. All these oil stuff I never knew Jack sh@t . Until I started managing the cars myself, after the fleet manager was fired.. The guy destroy my cars and I had to start all over again ... And I did some simple findings through reading. Reading is fundamental, Google will help you too .. But we fail to do that . I encourage you again to always read the owners manual.. I read owners manual to the point ,that some car manual tells you not to use fuel additives. I can recall people were using and selling it on the forum . But hey what do I know, I figure we know better than the car manufacture ...

Well Merry Xmas to everyone reading this. Am done on this topic .....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prince3:

Make una borrow me app na make I use run this festive period pending when my DL go ready...
its a criminal offense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kaymonyprints(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
hello my people, please i need bolt or uber account for sale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
ofime123:
its a criminal offense
How is that my business... Here be u like USA. Ogbeni if u get to borrow me, please do. If not blah blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
deedee44:

You're hereby ignored till further notice.
He don win you oooo
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prince3:

How is that my business... Here be u like USA. Ogbeni if u get to borrow me, please do. If not blah blah blah

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by buckybish: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
abiolag:
Good morning to the bosses in the house. I noticed my car break was not functioning properly. Whenever I applied break, it will not stop quickly and I'll feel it on my leg like an iron is touching d ground. My Mech checked it and discover d ABS is bad. We unplugged d ABS and d car worked fine.he told me getting ABS will cost 35k but he can run it to become manual for 10k. I decided to go for d manual running which is lesser (with d hope of fixing d ABS back when I have money)
I just want to know if running it manually will not have any effect on d break system and if there is any need to rerun it back to ABS in future?
Thanks for ur input as await them

Boss pls don't allow road side mechanic reduce you intelligence to minimal. Don't run anything manual. There is a reason abs was attached to the car in the first place. Beat thing t most disconnect and ave it replaced as soon as possible... B-AUTOMOBILE wishes you all the beSt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by buckybish: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Omoadeola:
Good morning lovely family. I need heads up on how to go about the car I'm driving (corolla 03), The ride seems to be in perfect conditions until lately that I got to know that the reverse does not pick at all or sluggishly does after a long drive. What could be the problem and how can it be fixed. Please I need your humble advise on what to do before it's condition deteriorates.

Boss if it's automatic then you can just check the gear oil and gear oil filter first before any further conclusion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
dru23:

But what you fail to understand is that just because 5w30 is suitable for hot climate, does not mean you use 5w30 automatically for all the cars .. Some engines are not design for it ..
Again follow owners manual at all times . Some engines are design for 5w20 and 5w30 only . My elantra either takes 5w20 or 5w30 per the manual.. Corolla 2010 engine is 0w20 or 5w20 regardless of weather conditions. It does not mean you automatically put 5w30 inside a 2010 Corolla........ And some car manfacture will tell you if 5w20 is not available use 10w30 and the switch back to 5w20 on the next oil change....

We just don't go on assumptions all the time .. All these oil stuff I never knew Jack sh@t . Until I started managing the cars myself, after the fleet manager was fired.. The guy destroy my cars and I had to start all over again ... And I did some simple findings through reading. Reading is fundamental, Google will help you too .. But we fail to do that . I encourage you again to always read the owners manual.. I read owners manual to the point ,that some car manual tells you not to use fuel additives. I can recall people were using and selling it on the forum . But hey what do I know, I figure we know better than the car manufacture ...

Well Merry Xmas to everyone reading this. Am done on this topic .....

I agree with dru23 on this.. I have been using Mobil extended in my car.. its expensive but the best. Maybe cos it's my car and I can afford to use it. Sometimes I start my car I wont even hear any sound until I touch the bonnet that's when you know the car is on.

Drivers if you can afford it go for it and peace of mind. I'm not saying the other is bad, but it means you will be servicing the car every 3000km do the maths.

Merry xmas!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2019
Prince3:

Sell the account for me naa.
>:I get account for sale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Uche and his people are mad, came out this evening got request Lekki to thomas estate on 1.7 surge with waiting time.
End trip and saw #900, just because the person put Lekki as destination even after telling him to update destination.
I didn't even bother to review because if I review they won't even adjust it, I simply choose the trip did not happen option our people say two people cannot loose in a business deal and drove straight home to rest nonsense.
Tomorrow is another day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m), ncnerio and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.