Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759681 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Must be a joke. grin
this one is closer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Guys here said it's the updated App, I've deleted my app twice and redownloaded, its not showing.
I’ve also done that but still same issue and I’m using latest iOS version 13.2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Some drivers they fall hand sha..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
abiolag:

I’ve also done that but still same issue and I’m using latest iOS version 13.2
Probably it's a feature that they are still testing. Might eventually be rolled out to everyone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Entitlement mentality

Go Accra go find AC... Or put wrong pick up and expect Amadioha to locate you because of what?

Babadee1900:
Some drivers they fall hand sha..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
tojahh:
Entitlement mentality

Go Accra go find AC... Or put wrong pick up and expect Amadioha to locate you because of what?

Is it really an entitlement mentality? A working AC is one of the requirements to drive on the platform why does a rider need to tell the driver to turn on the AC? I understand if the rider wants it off.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Is it really an entitlement mentality? A working AC is one of the requirements to drive on the platform why does a rider need to tell the driver to turn on the AC? I understand if the rider wants it off.
In Ghana, it's not. Took several rides without ac. Am back to Nigeria and I didn't die.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

In Ghana, it's not. Took several rides without ac. Am back to Nigeria and I didn't die.
This is Nigeria, in Ghana I don't know what its required of their vehicle to have before you can drive but here in Nigeria, you need a functional A.C...If your AC is working why do you need your rider to tell you before you turn it on?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leosag: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
peeps4u:

What is the RAM, ROM (internal memory) and OS?
the RAM is 3GB and has 32GB internal memory and it rans andriod 5.1 with 1.5GHz octa-core
processor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
leosag:
the RAM is 3GB and has 32GB internal memory and it rans andriod 5.1

I think it goes, but if you can update your OS to 6.0

https://www.uber.com/en-GH/drive/resources/approved-devices/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Probably it's a feature that they are still testing. Might eventually be rolled out to everyone.
Thanx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
This is Nigeria, in Ghana I don't know what its required of their vehicle to have before you can drive but here in Nigeria, you need a functional A.C...If your AC is working why do you need your rider to tell you before you turn it on?
Of Course I know this is Nigeria. Just telling you what's obtainable in your neigbouring country, so you don't go there and goof yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am good bruv, bin a while, trust u are good?

izzou:
Where is franksam, brogzy, BillGoldberg, taxiappguy, DoveHorizon, damilorlah? undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Americanboy35: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello house, please is it advisable to use Toyota matrix for e hailing business? Please house i need your urgent input. Thanks....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akeemakinremi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello house, please is it advisable to use Toyota matrix for e hailing business? Please house i need your urgent input. Thanks....

You're good to go, I prefer it to the overrated corolla rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2020
akeemakinremi:

You're good to go, I prefer it to the overrated corolla rubbish

How dare you call a whole corolla rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2020
izzou:
Where is franksam, brogzy, BillGoldberg, taxiappguy, DoveHorizon, damilorlah? undecided
cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2020
PASTOR MY ROYAL BEHIND!
I'm not holding brief for the driver, but Who know how him take talk to the driver before the driver fire back. We no dey there to know weda he politely talk to driver as him claim.

Any small thing dem go say... "If you are not fine with Uber/Bolt fare- Quit." Meanwhile so many things no dey work for this country and you still dey naija dey say... "we die here". Why u never quit the country ? But you want Uber/Bolt drivers to quit. HYPOCRITES!

Despite the surge during christmas, riders still leave yellow cabs and other cabs dey request Uber/Bolt up and dan, that na to tell you say even the surge still favor riders.

Riders and car owners go dey think say dem dey do drivers favor by riding with Uber/Bolt or because you give driver car. See ehn... this game na wazo wazo(50 50), all man are in it for gain.
Some go say if Uber/Bolt leave naija say so many drivers go dey jobless. B4 pizza come naija, we dey chop something.
One woman with original American accent - no be the ones wey dey form-o. Requsted for a ride, got to pick up. Rider came out and said... I'm not going again and handed me 1000 naira mint, that type of mint wey dey cent like say dem just print am now now. Na that kind one I go say did me a favor.
You go carry me enter jaga jaga road, pay the displayed fare, collect your change to the last kobo. Yet you go dey think say you dey do me favor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Also, if you guys don't mind, I also ordered pens but they were poorly packaged and a little damaged. Not very many though undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djwdiamond: 3:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Please who else experiences this rubbish from taxify/bolt driver app or am I the only one? One will be on a trip and this app will just go off. That's how your money goes off with the app. When one finally restarts the app, even if you've driven from Surulere to Ajah, at the end of the trip the app wouldn't display anything more than N500. Don't even consider price review because it takes taxify/bolt 2 days to review your trip and worst is when the trip is a cash trip, you'll never get your money complete. All they do is shouting competitors. Your competitor ALMIGHTY UBER APP is 100%+ better than your taxify/bolt app. Even UBER driver support services and response is supper excellent. I've never loose money with UBER but taxify/bolt is uncountable times. Drive with taxify/bolt your heart keeps jacking but with UBER, you'll just be driving with peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Toyota corolla available on HP, not rent, just HP contact 0803 709 2760 if you are interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2020
djwdiamond:
Please who else experiences this rubbish from taxify/bolt driver app or am I the only one? One will be on a trip and this app will just go off. That's how your money goes off with the app. When one finally restarts the app, even if you've driven from Surulere to Ajah, at the end of the trip the app wouldn't display anything more than N500. Don't even consider price review because it takes taxify/bolt 2 days to review your trip and worst is when the trip is a cash trip, you'll never get your money complete. All they do is shouting competitors. Your competitor ALMIGHTY UBER APP is 100%+ better than your taxify/bolt app. Even UBER driver support services and response is supper excellent. I've never loose money with UBER but taxify/bolt is uncountable times. Drive with taxify/bolt your heart keeps jacking but with UBER, you'll just be driving with peace of mind.

The only good tin about this new app is just the destination display, it helps one to avoid the are you coming or not question. Out that, nothing more, to end trip is always problem, most times I have to restart phone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
E be like say you miss road.. undecided

For u? yes! For others? u never can tell.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Vision2045:

The 2k peeps ...
Lol, how u take know?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2020
When you are not Rev. Fr. Mbaka grin grin grin

Iranu

Mangwang1:
2 odd rollover
10days to get 1mill.
1k start

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2020
pope191:

For u? yes! For others? u never can tell.
Yes, he is right. You miss road not just for him but also for me and every wise person on this platform except for anyone who choose to be stupid...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akeemakinremi(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2020
How dare you call a whole corolla rubbish?

Is there anything special about the so called corolla perhaps both corolla and matrix share the same parts so why the hype?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2020
nitigriti:

What if I start with 10k?

Ha I double anything you start with be that too

(1) (2) (3) ... (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.