Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748520 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Enjoy your toyota while i enjoy the brands i prefer. the only good toyoya to me is the one with a v6.

as long as uber is concerned, never touching a corolla with a long spoon. i have a long day ahead. i am
responsible for getting that blue lion to lagos tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Romeo3:
Enjoy your toyota while i enjoy the brands i prefer. the only good toyoya to me is the one with a v6.

as long as uber is concerned, never touching a corolla with a long spoon. i have a long day ahead. i am

Safe journey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
alstarmayo:
Hehehe, you people are arguing with Romeo
the guy is very stubborn like KDK fan

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Really dont know what the point of argument is. Let anyone buy the car he chooses to buy. The thread is digressing. But we all know that Toyota is the most ubiquitous car in Nigeria for obvious reasons and even the World agrees.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2017
In this argument everyone is a winner because no specifics were defined.

The best way to compare is to bring a Corolla 06 and Peugeot 407 and compare them on uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Romeo3:

Please can I have your number ...how much is the 407 and specs ... need to give it a test run on my fleet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gidola(m): 3:54am On Oct 14, 2017
blackylola:
Romeo will never agree, he's a one way type of guy he doesn't see things from other people perspective. There are two sides to a coin bro, calm down and learn. Peugeot is not that durable the way u guys are hyping it, ask ogunvic how many times he has change the engine of that car, I have driven Peugeot and I can consciously tell u that their gear mechanism and engine can't stand menz, mazda, ford, Toyota or Nissan. How many commercial buses/taxi can u see on the road using Peugeot, your guy is just fortunate with the one he's using.
Peugeot 807 is very common in d north for commercial use.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2017
gidola:
Peugeot 807 is very common in d north for commercial use.
Sienna, previa, Hiace are common all around Africa, USA, Europe, Asia, Australia.

So what again is your argument?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
sconp:
In this argument everyone is a winner because no specifics were defined.

The best way to compare is to bring a Corolla 06 and Peugeot 407 and compare them on uber

607/508 compares to Avensis
407 compare to Camry,
307/308 compares to Corolla/avensis.

In the North American market, the camry is sold as fleet cars (taxi or commercial mass produced vehicles).

In Europe and Asia, the toyota are family cars, commercial cars and executive cars depending on their class.

Peugeot is either a family car and/or an executive car depending on model and class.

Comparing a car with global excellent record like Toyota with a shytebox like Peugeot is heresy.

France ain't known to do cars, they're known for wine and romance.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
To be honest, apart from car enthusiasts and mechanics, most people don't feel a major difference in driving different brand of cars in the same category.

What is really important is for you to have the means to maintain your car appropriately, have a good/honest mechanic and good aspect where Toyota wins is it's resale value simply because of high demand.

The Toyota of the same category in our use has visited the mechanic/spent more money than the ford vehicle despite all advice against buying the ford. .

A lot also depends on the driver driving pattern

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Please, I haven't worked since Tuesday, but behold taxify said I worked, cash trips for that matter, thereby reducing the balance that should be paid to me. NB. I still need a car.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Please, I haven't worked since Tuesday, but behold taxify said I worked, cash trips for that matter, thereby reducing the balance that should be paid to me. NB. I still need a car.
is like they are having issue with their app, meter is also calculating rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2017
blackylola:
is like they are having issue with their app, meter is also calculating rubbish
Same here fear dey catch me to go online u can imagine after ending trip the real fare is not calculated you now start negotiating with the rider sad angry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
If 407 has cheaper parts than a Corolla and the 407 parts don't fail earlier than a Corolla, does that not make a Corolla a better car for practical purposes, especially if 407 has better aesthetics

iamspeedracer:

Parts fail when proper maintenance is not done when due, except there's a defect from the camry. Because the 407 has cheaper power train parts makes it the better car? Never seen such level of KAGAWAISM. till I started this debate with you. It's been really enlightening so a car is better because the parts are cheaper. I've seen it all. KAGAWAISM 2.0
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
JABB:
Same here fear dey catch me to go online u can imagine after ending trip the real fare is not calculated you now start negotiating with the rider sad angry
I might be force to use Uber today, I don't like the way Taxify is changing like chameleon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen. Calm down!

@romeo and Ogunvic good job. Keep it up. You guys teach and mentor people via this platform and it's commendable.

407 is good and ideal for business. Wise Choice. You will enjoy it.

I suggest you argue less with faceless people online. Share information freely but leave people make dem talk.

I'm also in this business but I hardly comment here since I discovered we now have too many "Online experts".

We should always remember that in business we all cannot adopt the same strategy and approach.
"Every mallam with his own kettle"

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
mrsage:

@romeo and Ogunvic good job. Keep it up. You guys teach and mentor people via this platform and it's commendable.

I suggest you argue less with faceless people online. Share information freely but leave people make dem talk.

I'm also in this business but I hardly comment here since I discovered we now have too many "Online experts".

We should always remember that in business we all cannot adopt the same strategy and approach.

been on ignore mode. people who are serious know how to reach me. the records are there. for someone to consistently make over 100k a week since february should tell any smart person that the car spends less time in a work shop.

i am just enjoying myself today. just met a 23 year old peugeot trained mechanic here. we dey gist.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
5 star interior grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice put up (WORD)
mrsage:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
let the corolla cough make i see. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2017
They will learn soonest. grin
bily:
To be honest, apart from car enthusiasts and mechanics, most people don't feel a major difference in driving different brand of cars in the same category.

What is really important is for you to have the means to maintain your car appropriately, have a good/honest mechanic and good aspect where Toyota wins is it's resale value simply because of high demand.

The Toyota of the same category in our use has visited the mechanic/spent more money than the ford vehicle despite all advice against buying the ford. .

A lot also depends on the driver driving pattern
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Simple truth.
mrsage:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
I have been using Honda since 2014 but have always loved Peugeot 407/607. I said before, use Kia or Toyota or Mercedes or Honda or Ford or Hyundai or Peugeot or Jaguar... if you don't maintain your car you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Someone is trying to manipulate us into buying peageuot cars.

Bc peageuot dealer gave them good incentives if they manage to find a buyer, that's the reason they started praising peageuot cars, when nobody ask them.

Romeo3 the chief agent is using Honda accord evil spirit.

ogunvic is the ijebu that purchased the car, bc is so cheap, then the importer pleaded with him to help him sell, he will be given 20% incentives.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
entparrot:

Bc peageuot dealer gave them good incentives if they manage to find a buyer, that's the reason they started praising peageuot cars, when nobody ask them.

ogunvic is the ijebu that purchased the car, bc is so cheap, then the importer pleaded with him to help him sell, he will be given 20% incentives.

grin grin grin grin

Na naija we dey, any car brand being purchased via a proxy usually always have a markup on the price. So that one is not about Peugeot. Nobody come count bridge for lagos na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FKBZ: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
leksonltd:
Bro, I use a Peugeot 307, for about 2 years now, I have never had issues with it. I used a Toyota corolla before this, the corolla parts are more expensive than the Peugeot and repaired it more frequently. For example my my Peugeot engine is #100k, that corolla costs over 200k. Bro. Every car is good in it's own way, but largely depends user(s) maintenance history.
Someone wants to sell a407 for me, pls how reliable is it... Peugeot 307 2006
And is it OK for uber and taxify...
Can u tell me the pro and con
@ogunvic

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
entparrot:

Savage of the highest order
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Always get your fact correct before parroting your mouth with falsified info.
entparrot:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
entparrot:

No mind them. Even France and UK rejected the waywardly engineered Peugeot, yet backward folks are busy praising the mediocre quality.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Romeo3:

D off red fine oh, y u carry blue?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
kingreign:

607/508 compares to Avensis
407 compare to Camry,
307/308 compares to Corolla/avensis.

In the North American market, the camry is sold as fleet cars (taxi or commercial mass produced vehicles).

In Europe and Asia, the toyota are family cars, commercial cars and executive cars depending on their class.

Peugeot is either a family car and/or an executive car depending on model and class.

Comparing a car with global excellent record like Toyota with a shytebox like Peugeot is heresy.

France ain't known to do cars, they're known for wine and romance.

Eeehhhhhhhhhh dis people nor go finish me oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
spartacus11:

D off red fine oh, y u carry blue?
happens to be the one we bought first. the red is mad fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gr8mind07(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.