Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4839017 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
jpworld:

How did i miss this?

knapsack straped to his back, get me rolling on the floor.

Udu ezi actually smell terrible, so all this was used in describing Blackbishop.

If someone is having body odour, i will recommend ANTIPERSPIRANT.

Pls don't use DEODORANT, it won't help.

GOD no go shame our hardworking mechanic

You are a broke idiot, always trying to instigate people against each other, only a fool like yourself will share your sentiments.

Pay kanuisagoat the audio 10k or just confess you can't afford it Ewu Gambia

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
"Lord Jesus Christ, you said to your Apostles: Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Look not on our fight as hustlers, but on the faith of our unwavering trust in you, and graciously grant us peace and unity in accordance with your will, as we wait in joyful hope for your second coming“

Thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of repentance, forgiveness and salvation. I bow before thy holy throne Oh ancient of days

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro am not ashamed of whatever am called. Just ask your sidekick to point to the person am gamed bro

AngryIgboDon is ,Nnanyelugo nwata anayo eze, Nwachinamelu, biko name the person.

That snitch must not go unpunished.

But if choose to remain silent, i respect you honorable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
dru23:

Deal ...once winner is announced I will add 10k on top with 1 free Bluntseffects......

IFSHR: shollywendy1

Dru has supported additional 10k, let's make this happen.

The dashboard doesn't show ur name, there is no internal security, as one you claim.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
jpworld:

IFSHR: shollywendy1

Dru has supported additional 10k, let's make this happen.

The dashboard doesn't show ur name, there is no internal security, as one you claim.

KO oshi

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
jpworld:

AngryIgboDon is ,Nnanyelugo nwata anayo eze, Nwachinamelu, biko name the person.

That snitch must not go unpunished.

But if choose to remain silent, i respect you honorable.

And you are the;

Ogadagidi of Ogudu

Akpa Mgbo Ojota

Onu eji bili aku na Ikeja

Agu ji Iga of Igboland

Ofu ji ana eme offload na Lagos

Ota ka agu na Maryland

Alusi Omaliko Japan

Aka Ekpuchi onwa na Houston Texas

Mmiri na Ezoro oha na China
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
IFSHR:

KO oshi

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2020

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Please don't tell me this is your company name? undecided undecided

For the records, people should see the comment that is causing wahala oo.

I made it clear in that comment that I even heard he has body odour and smells a lot too.

This implies that this was heard from someone.

Infact, it is was someone from this thread that was describing him. I got the person's contact from his profile and called him to ask him something important regarding an issue with my car. Our discussions delved into "if I should get a mechanic from the ones we have on Nairaland".

He started describing them one by one for me. Infact the person said Gazzuzz is the only one that knows what he is doing but his work is very expensive and over inflated in price.

When I now asked him about the other one... He started saying terrible things based on his encounter with him. That he is fat, that he is this and that... Being that I was trolling, I decided to use it and make fun.

My hands dey clean oo.

Abeg peace everywhere... 2021 is coming. Peace everywhere.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
IFSHR:

You are a broke idiot, always trying to instigate people against each other, only a fool like yourself will share your sentiments.

Pay kanuisagoat the audio 10k or just confess you can't afford it Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Still waiting for the fleet manager to prove he owns 10 corollas.
10k wager still on.
Tick tock grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
radautoworks:

Dru on this matter ehn, just walk this way. You don do your own work.

I wanted to ask you ... I bought a few a/c compressor for my clients .... He is complaining that it worked well at the beginning, but it is not working well currently .

I recall a compressor that I bought, it stated on it if it is install incorrectly it will not work ... it states that before installing you have to clean out the old oil from the compressor before installing the new one.... And am aware that the low quality a/c Freon or a/c gas damages the compressor ......

Can you give tips on proper installation of A/c compressor .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please let's stop the abuse and body shaming or bullying. This place is becoming toxic that I mostly feel reluctant to check this thread these days. All I see is a fight of ego; and that's been the genesis of most fights here.

BTW, has jpworld redeemed his pledge of 2 goats for meet and greet?

Let peace reign

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Where is felicity0001?

I hope he's okay, blackbishop?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2020
jpworld:

Go back to my post, condition for the context, minimum of 30 drivers, will post their dashboard, the highest earner will get 10k. That 10k is 4 radautoworks scanners.

As soon as 30 people post their dashboard 10k will go for the highest.

Now lets get started.

If not, i will give to gentlelife50 to treat his waist problem.

Please Bro, any promise you can't fulfilled, do nof air it. You just make another at the bolded. Don't forget you need 1000 lies to cover just one. So stop all these promises and fail attitude. Thank you

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2020
I'm just tired of the whole back n forth display of immaturity. Can we just Moove on please?
peeps4u:
Please let's stop the abuse and body shaming or bullying. This place is becoming toxic that I mostly feel reluctant to check this thread these days. All I see is a fight of ego; and that's been the genesis of most fights here.

Let peace reign
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2020
jpworld:

Post ur earnings and win 10k.

If other drivers don't post their dashboard. My giveaway will be for you, please use it to treat that broken waist

Can you please stop this? You have promised to give him d 10k if no one post earnings again and I want to believe dru will add his own too. I would have love to post mine but I will be more joyful if the money goes to him. In fact I will add 2k to it if the money finally goes to him. So stop making jest of him because of his ailment. Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Not a bad 6 days

All glory to God

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2020
About the 800k thing, I started November 23rd, today is December 27th .
I'm on 656,000.
A little over a month. 5 weeks to be precise.

All glory to God

Week 5 above.

Week 1 to 4 below

Strictly uber

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:34am On Dec 28, 2020
dru23:

I wanted to ask you ... I bought a few a/c compressor for my clients .... He is complaining that it worked well at the beginning, but it is not working well currently .

I recall a compressor that I bought, it stated on it if it is install incorrectly it will not work ... it states that before installing you have to clean out the old oil from the compressor before installing the new one.... And am aware that the low quality a/c Freon or a/c gas damages the compressor ......

Can you give tips on proper installation of A/c compressor .....

1) right amount of oil in the right hole
2) system is clean (flush condenser and evaporator core if not changing)
3) don't overfill freon
4) DO NOT USE NIGERIAN FREON
5) forgot to mention vacuum the system because that is a given

As far as the one you already installed, have then put the guages on and report back the measurements and we'll go from there. Also have them check for a leak.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:16am On Dec 28, 2020
radautoworks:

3) don't overfill freon

As far as the one you already installed, have then put the guages on and report back the measurements and we'll go from there. Also have them check for a leak.

The client is based in kwara state , I will pass the advice along.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2020
samobaba4u:

Can you please stop this? You have promised to give him d 10k if no one post earnings again and I want to believe dru will add his own too. I would have love to post mine but I will be more joyful if the money goes to him. In fact I will add 2k to it if the money finally goes to him. So stop making jest of him because of his ailment. Thank you.

Once you people agree on the winner let me know ,so that I can drop my own 10k naira plus 1 Bluntseffects spray.....That winner can you use the extra money for new year..... So keep me updated

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2020
owolabi5:
✅ Lagos Plate Number
✅ Change of Ownership
✅ Dealer Plate Number
✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars
Call: 08033539981
WhatsApp : 08182880902
carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:
Ministry of Transportation
VIO OFFICE
OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP
OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET
ALONG IKORODU ROAD
LAGOS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2020
radautoworks:

3) don't overfill freon

5. Pull a vacuum before recharging (Nigeria's problem)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2020
dru23:

The client is based in kwara state , I will pass the advice along.. Thanks

5. Pull a vacuum before recharging
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:04am On Dec 28, 2020
peeps4u:

Let peace reign

I see u really want peace to reign with ur question grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
I'm on 656,000.

All glory to God

Week 5 above.

Week 1 to 4 below

Strictly uber

Hundreds of drivers here have their earnings but can't you see that they are not foolish to display their earnings?
Display of earnings does no good so please don't heed to that blocked head's call by removing your screenshots. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2020
peeps4u:
Where is felicity0001?

Was going to ask too,its been awhile I have seen him on this thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2020
peeps4u:
Where is felicity0001?

Bro he is fine man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2020
dru23:

Car never land yet .. I dey expect January ending

Okay bro
Baba but I fit get ur number
If you don’t mind
Please
Thanks and good morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
I'm on 656,000.

All glory to God

Week 5 above.

Week 1 to 4 below

Strictly uber

Bro good morning
How did you do it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Please help, how much can I negotiate to ijebu ode and Abeokuta.

Please I need your response urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ijobaoke and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.