Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757813 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
BoboKush:

Remain I got 50k bal discount...

Fixed it grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
BoboKush:
I just got my car today but to my surprise a lot of it part is missing cry cry cry

The agent has been giving stories and all but to cut everything short

I will to know if you people have the idea of the following as I'm very low on cash.... The car n the agent really drain me

Two front light, front bumper and the exhaust pipe with catalyst is not there... COROLLA 08 (Same body type with them 05)

I will appreciate price range of this three items

Cc radautoworks dru23 GAZZUZZ others I need you advice

Thanks

All your parts can be sourced locally and easily.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Fixed it grin

Lol..... Do you have the price idea?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

All you parts can be sourced locally and easily.

I knw but since I'm not in lagos... I want to have price idea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
pope191:
Please any driver willing to take an offline trip to Covenant University? Tor and fro, an hour stoppage inbetween.
I'm available sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Dru23 you got this? Been a while since I junkyarded parts. It's his best bet i think and I'll ship for free.

Hmmmmmmmmn

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2020
radautoworks:
don't forget your dashboard. It doesn't look like anyone is competing with you.
credit me already maaa grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2020
radautoworks:

Dru23 you got this? Been a while since I junkyarded parts. It's his best bet i think and I'll ship for free.

It might be cheaper for him to get it in Ladipo ...exchange rate right now is not looking sexy at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2020
BoboKush:

Hmmmmmmmmn

Source for it in Lagos, parts for those cars full ground like pure water sachet

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2020
The date for the Meet and Greet is

Thursday 21st January, 2021

Please pay up.

So far only 3 + 1 (myself) have paid. embarassed

Y'all are making money now, both Investors, Car owners, fleet managers, drivers, hoodlums, abeg lets do the needful, it is long overdue. I know there are people here that can sponsor the event singlehandedly, we will appreciate your gesture even of you decided to stay anonymous.

Together we can make this work

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2020
eyinola:
credit me already maaa grin
Taaaaaa.
It's not over
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2020
dru23:

It might be cheaper for him to get it in Ladipo ...exchange rate right now is not looking sexy at all
me I don't know anything about local parts market that's why I said over to you. Actually, Bobokush, I forgot there is someone I occasionally refer people to who someone here used and was satisfied. Call Chukwuma 0706 926 4175 or 0812 424 6116. Tell him his sister's friend in Houston or Radauto. Should be a good baseline. If I recall the other person reported he was the cheapest they could find at the time. If not at least you have something to negotiate with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Really, I will appreciate if I can get that. The least price of cars I have been seeing is 1.3M in the Auto section

If I can get 9ja used that won’t give me problem, I am willing to buy sir

Thanks for your response

Try getting a qualified technician to help you with inspection. VERY KEY.

Gazzuzz offers this service though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:04am On Dec 30, 2020
chillex8:

Personally I won't invest more than 400k. 500k max.
But since you have 900k, you should be able to land a good car.
Ensure the motor size is less than 2.0L.

Whatever you could do to save up 2M, continue with it.

Sir with 900k , what cars with less than 2.0l engine will be suitable for the job apart the civic and Corolla... keep in mind sir things like cheap parts, mechanic expertise, ruggedness etc ........
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 4:23am On Dec 30, 2020
CAR PAPERS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2020
chillex8:

Taaaaaa.
It's not over

I don't know why my mind is telling me I'll outshine eyptian4real figures before Friday. Well! We leave in a world of possibility, I'll just increase the volume of my faith

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2020
radautoworks:
me I don't know anything about local parts market that's why I said over to you. Actually, Bobokush, I forgot there is someone I occasionally refer people to who someone here used and was satisfied. Call Chukwuma 0706 926 4175 or 0812 424 6116. Tell him his sister's friend in Houston or Radauto. Should be a good baseline. If I recall the other person reported he was the cheapest they could find at the time. If not at least you have something to negotiate with.

Okay thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2020
dru23:

Source for it in Lagos, parts for those cars full ground like pure water sachet

I'm in ibadan only the light can be easy for me to carry.... because I do come to Lagos frequently but the bumper n exhaust big seems big for me to carry for that distance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2020
tojahh:
The date for the Meet and Greet is

Thursday 21st January, 2021

Please pay up.

So far only 3 + 1 (myself) have paid. embarassed

Y'all are making money now, both Investors, Car owners, fleet managers, drivers, hoodlums, abeg lets do the needful, it is long overdue. I know there are people here that can sponsor the event singlehandedly, we will appreciate your gesture even of you decided to stay anonymous.

Together we can make this work

With the 2nd wave and lock down rumors?
Let’s hope it won’t last long, it’s because of festive season they are not enforcing the lock down

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2020
BoboKush:

I'm in ibadan only the light can be easy for me to carry.... because I do come to Lagos frequently but the bumper n exhaust big seems big for me to carry for that distance

Why not fix everything in Lagos? And jejely drive down to IB

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starchris(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Hello I went for my vehicle verification two days ago and I mistakenly use the wrong email and till now I haven't gotten my verification report, the autogenius guy have send the correct one to bolt but nothing yet up until now, I have also mailed bolt they asked me to send my details to them same two days ago which I did and till now they haven't replied again. Please what do you suggest I do now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2020
chillex8:

Taaaaaa.
It's not over
okay, it's not over for me too grin my nov and dec analysis will do it for me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2020
BoboKush:

Remain 50k bal...

No pay am shishi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2020
starchris:
Hello I went for my vehicle verification two days ago and I mistakenly use the wrong email and till now I haven't gotten my verification report, the autogenius guy have send the correct one to bolt but nothing yet up until now, I have also mailed bolt they asked me to send my details to them same two days ago which I did and till now they haven't replied again. Please what do you suggest I do now?

Check your sperm spam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
dru23:

Sir with 900k , what cars with less than 2.0l engine will be suitable for the job apart the civic and Corolla... keep in mind sir things like cheap parts, mechanic expertise, ruggedness etc ........
Volkswagen Jetta 1.8L
Nissan Sentra 2.0L
Hyundai Accent 1.6L
Kia Rio 1.6L
Honda city 1.3L
Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6L
Ford Focus 1.6L
Ford Mondeo 2.0L
Gelly 1.3L
Tata 1.2L
Hyundai xcent 1.3L
Hyundai Elantra 1.6/2.0L

And a whole lot.

Now, cost of parts is relative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2020
starchris:

You should have paid the guy another 2k for a new inspection immediately.
This kind of issue can take over 2weeks to be corrected.

If you want to be activated as soon as possible, just go for another inspection and provide the right email this time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
chillex8:

Volkswagen Jetta 1.8L
Nissan Sentra 2.0L
Hyundai Accent 1.6L
Kia Rio 1.6L
Honda city 1.3L
Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6L
Ford Focus 1.6L
Ford Mondeo 2.0L
Gelly 1.3L
Tata 1.2L
Hyundai xcent 1.3L
Hyundai Elantra 1.6/2.0L

And a whole lot.

Now, cost of parts is relative.

Tata for Uber?

I don already dey pity him rating if him try am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2020
izzou:

You try, abeg cool
Let's not forget that dashboard can be doctored o. So, how do we ascertain if the dashboard is real or not?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
As done the other time, let's do this bro.
pope191:
Please any driver willing to take an offline trip to Covenant University? Tor and fro, an hour stoppage inbetween.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Streib: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2020
peeps4u:
Which among of you is softly making this money?

BTW, he got roasted on Twitter.

I begin to suspect this sudden rash of irresponsible speculations are an unorthodox marketing campaign commissioned by uber.

Moreso this guy's figures don't add up: 60k per day for two days is just 120k, in four places it makes up 480k, not 750k. Fuel & other miscellaneous expenses are still there. We need not talk about repairs which come in unexpected chunks of real money. What of routine maintenance?

The publicity blitz can lead to only one thing this coming new year, and that is LASG coming down hard on e-hailing with their army of revenue agents touts in a bid to get their own share of this miracle money. Uber drivers y'all know what that means grin

PS: anyone who quits a nine-to-five paying 250 for a dead-end job driving uber taxi, deserves to be locked up in an asylum for a while.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Fights aside, I've been trying to upload my inspection report on Uber since yesterday, both through the app and chrome but it keeps getting rejected.

Someone should put me through ABEG
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2020
FuckEveryday:
Fights aside, I've been trying to upload my inspection report on Uber since yesterday, both through the app and chrome but it keeps getting rejected.

Someone should put me through ABEG

Upload the whole pdf and not in batches

(1) (2) (3) ... (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove, Glithronix, vivalavida(m), Cineinfo(m), Djdamian(m), raslim20(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.