Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751695 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2017
freespiritme123:

hello, for knowledge sakes please whats are the cons/problems of a converted car. and do you mean converted( Gear or steering).
thanks

na so e be b4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:
This is the same thing people said to me back then in April when i started posting earnings on this thread...
This is November and i am still consistent.

I put them all to shame. Personal determination is the only determinant for success. That you cannot do it doesn't mean someone else cannot. The people doing it do not have 2 heads.

Turkey yansh will soon open grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

tongue

This man na psycho cheesy cheesy :Do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:
sure you can. And you will make profit. just that you will use all profit to buy fuel.

I must confess, I look forward to seeing your sarcastic comments. It usually gets me giggling. I love it in a very funny way. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
lin3r2:

I must confess, I look forward to seeing your sarcastic comments. It usually gets me giggling. I love it in a very funny way. grin
I have always loved sacarsm. but people mistake sacarsm for rudeness.

I don't care. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

Turkey yansh will soon open grin
I have trained drivers on this thread on how to make over 100k weekly. and they have been doing it.... Keep your turkey yansh comment to yourself. no one needs it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:
I have trained drivers on this thread on how to make over 100k weekly. and they have been doing it.... Keep your turkey yansh comment to yourself. no one needs it.

Abeg, I need training too, come & train me biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:

Abeg come and teach/train us new drivers how to achieve this figures or even 60/70 for a start and we grow into the 100k and in the spirit of sarcasm hope it is not "loki" things.. grin cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
iyaegin:

Abeg come and teach/train us new drivers how to achieve this figures or even 60/70 for a start and we grow into the 100k and in the spirit of sarcasm hope it is not "loki" things.. grin cool
contact is on profile.

Locki is for lazy people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
iamoracle:

Abeg, I need training too, come & train me biko
contact on profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:
contact on profile.

OK, will beep u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

if not sold today, monday its all yours www.nairaland.com/attachments/6141258_img20171020wa005_jpegabe62a279f6b17bcc0309d164436c49a
OK SIR, I HAVE FORWARDED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO UR MAIL EARLIER SIR...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

OK SIR, I HAVE FORWARDED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO UR MAIL EARLIER SIR...

read and understood.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is funny too, "turkey yanch comment" hehehe
Romeo3:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Panther94(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some drivers are lazy , anytime ur drivers give u reasons why he shouldnt pay ,watch him closely ,he is lazy. He will come up with all flimsy reasons like,being sick, his wify sick, his car will develop problem on Saturday nite so as to avoid payment to partner .
Do ur due diligence of confirming their guarantor, some of them sign it by themselves thereby impersonating someone. On second check ,his address might come out fake also.
Oga , collect ur car Kia Kia from him as he wont worth d stress .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Even some that are not lazy will still owe partner. Some people are just irresponsible and can't keep to agreement. All those stories are lies to rip you off. When they owe you for a few weeks and you can't take it anymore, they move to another partner

Enyinne:
Some drivers are lazy , anytime ur drivers give u reasons why he shouldnt pay ,watch him closely ,he is lazy. He will come up with all flimsy reasons like,being sick, his wify sick, his car will develop problem on Saturday nite so as to avoid payment to partner .
Do ur due diligence of confirming their guarantor, some of them sign it by themselves thereby impersonating someone. On second check ,his address might come out fake also.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo3:
Nice one.

This is a man with a wife that doesn't work on Sundays and he makes 100k.....

what is your excuse?

My grilfriend is my excuse. Nwanne, where u det stay sef, one day make we meet up na,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Then who is deceiving who . They never amount to anything. At d end of the day, when guys are eating the fruit of their labour ,they will still be looking for partners to drive for. No food for a lazy man . I can't even allow driver owe 2weeks with all flimsy excuse ,na to collect car sure pass .

author=alstarmayo post=62732288]Even some that are not lazy will still owe partner. Some people are just irresponsible and can't keep to agreement. All those stories are lies to rip you off. When they owe you for a few weeks and you can't take it anymore, they move to another partner

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
ogunvic41:
I FUEL FOR MY DRIVERS, I PAY THEM 100K TO 160K MY PARTNERS GET AT LEAST 50K WEEKLY, BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA FOR ME TO MANAGE...
CALL ME 08032800453 TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...

During my hey days,i make more than 200k a month after paying partner. Pay me 200k, make i work for u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Enyinne:
Then who is deceiving who . They never amount to anything. At d end of the day, when guys are eating the fruit of their labour ,they will still be looking for partners to drive for. No food for a lazy man . I can't even allow driver owe 2weeks with all flimsy excuse ,na to collect car sure pass .

author=alstarmayo post=62732288]Even some that are not lazy will still owe partner. Some people are just irresponsible and can't keep to agreement. All those stories are lies to rip you off. When they owe you for a few weeks and you can't take it anymore, they move to another partner

Oga why do u keep ranting here..you can always collect your car and drive yourself.... Make your research before partnering with any driver...imagine taxify going on with advert of drivers making 480k montly...wen we both know that's not visible...those are wats deceiving we partners thereby mounting pressures on drivers...some partners will even give a driver V6 engine and expect him to deliver 40k weekly...who does that?...don't be a coward and money drunk with exorbitant weekly delivery....if ur delivery is reasonable... Drivers will be willing to work and if u can't cope with him...collect ur car...get a new driver or drive yourself... Stop ranting!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

During my hey days,i make more than 200k a month after paying partner. Pay me 200k, make i work for u
How can I employ my boss...am your boy sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Enyinne:
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by moursawre(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Romeo drop ur digits abeg....can't find any on your profile....I need ask some questions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
dyungrules:
I just got a Nissan Altima in very good condition. What are the steps I need to go through to start with uber and taxify?

Just sign up, upload your documents, take the uber driver test and watch the training video. Within 5-7 days you can hit the road.
You can reach me on whatsapp 08020746629 if you have any
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
[ grin from all indication , u lack understanding, must u read it , am i sharing page with u . Paying 35k is it too much to ask for . I will rant oo , come and beat me . tongue
quote author=chinchunchu post=62733256]

Oga why do u keep ranting here..you can always collect your car and drive yourself.... Make your research before partnering with any driver...imagine taxify going on with advert of drivers making 480k montly...wen we both know that's not visible...those are wats deceiving we partners thereby mounting pressures on drivers...some partners will even give a driver V6 engine and expect him to deliver 40k weekly...who does that?...don't be a coward and money drunk with exorbitant weekly delivery....if ur delivery is reasonable... Drivers will be willing to work and if u can't cope with him...collect ur car...get a new driver or drive yourself... Stop ranting!!!!!![/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
chinchunchu:

Oga why do u keep ranting here..you can always collect your car and drive yourself.... Make your research before partnering with any driver...imagine taxify going on with advert of drivers making 480k montly...wen we both know that's not visible...those are wats deceiving we partners thereby mounting pressures on drivers...some partners will even give a driver V6 engine and expect him to deliver 40k weekly..who does that?...
Ekwensu e romancia mammy water.

It's both ways. why should a driver accept to pay 40k on a v6? Taxify is not wrong advertising 480k monthly. that amounts to 120k weekly. simple thing

Monday - 15k
Tuesday - 15k
Wednesday -15k
Thursday - 15k
Friday -20k
Saturday - 20k
Sunday -20k

Any driver that isnt lazy will achieve this.

if you make 120k a week and you fuel for 30k, you have 90k left. pay your partner their 35 or 40k. unless you are ill and in need of medical attention or car was undergoing repairs.

lazy people are causing problems. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
moursawre:
Romeo drop ur digits abeg....can't find any on your profile....I need ask some questions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tell some drivers to deliver 20k, if he's a story teller, he will still come with stories. I've once met a driver that said he has added his money to complete rental on 2 occasions, when he couldn't do much work because of family emergencies

chinchunchu:

Oga why do u keep ranting here..you can always collect your car and drive yourself.... Make your research before partnering with any driver...imagine taxify going on with advert of drivers making 480k montly...wen we both know that's not visible...those are wats deceiving we partners thereby mounting pressures on drivers...some partners will even give a driver V6 engine and expect him to deliver 40k weekly...who does that?...don't be a coward and money drunk with exorbitant weekly delivery....if ur delivery is reasonable... Drivers will be willing to work and if u can't cope with him...collect ur car...get a new driver or drive yourself... Stop ranting!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwadelana(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Are you on whatsapp?
Romeo3:
contact on profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you don't like to drive, and you're doing this job because you heard there's money here. You won't make any money

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Even when u dash him d car ,lazy man wont make anything out of it . He will resort to given himself reason why he shouldnt step out of the house . Mtchewww .

quote author=alstarmayo post=62734540]Tell some drivers to deliver 20k, if he's a story teller, he will still come with stories. I've once met a driver that said he has added his money to complete rental on 2 occasions, when he couldn't do much work because of family emergencies

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), Gentlechika(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.