Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4825382 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (5709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Strat632:
Good morning house,please help a brother,how much can I charge from Abule egba to Abeokuta taking Lagos Ibadan express? Drop off…..urgent response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Strat632:
Good morning house,please help a brother,how much can I charge from Abule egba to Abeokuta taking Lagos Ibadan express? Drop off…..urgent response will be appreciated

30K first, after pricing 25K
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anyiodogwu: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please my Oga’s
Any solution to this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Feli feli grin
Felicity0001:

Smiles...

Your wife use yiur catch cruisegrin

And you self watin you won confirm wey carry you go your wife office? Abi you dey suspect her that she has one bobo for office?? gringrin
na u find trouble na

Anyways, it's nothing serious so don't carry it over your head like its something bad.

The truth about human being is that opposite sex of say almost the same age when compared you find out the female gender age quicker than the male due to medical reasons so its not a strange thing for your wife to look older than you even if you're older than her in age. It's a normal thing

Again, when two people of different biological gene have live together for a long time even if they are not se.x partners they tend to look alike, these is reason why people adopt babies and not adults.

But for your wife to say yes to their questions is something im very sure she too didn't taje seriously and will later tell her colleagues that guy you guys called my younger brother is actually my husband oh but at that very instance she fuckup because she didn't respect you...

Just discuss it with her at home and let her know how you felt about it okay, to me its nothing to worry about... Maybe she doesn't want too many attraction or she actually wanted you to see and know that that thing you're came to confirm is not true. If she had said you're her husband that would have scared away those who are really close to her or anyone trying to make passes at her in her place of work to stay away while you where around but I'm sure you didn't notice anything of such while you where there.

So calm down oga nothing there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anyiodogwu:
Please my Oga’s
Any solution to this?

No solution bro....it's just a 24hrs block.......after the expiration of the restriction on your account ...ensure you pay attention to your cancellation activity.....you must learn how to balance it....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
today na 5th?!
Which kind solution again undecided
Anyiodogwu:
Please my Oga’s
Any solution to this?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Odukes:
Please experienced bolt drivers, I was banned for a week for low rating, the ban has expired but bolt has not restored my app, Is there any one with customer care number pls. I want to call them. I Am new rider.

Shoot a mail to them. You also must have missed or didn't receive the reactivation training message via text they sent to you. After carrying out the training your account will be reactivated

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
kanuisagoat:

My brother, whatever he wants he can rate. I don't care.

Imagine having to call someone to assist me with Lastma and when he asks what I did, I'll say I used one way. Which kind mouth I go take talk am.

If you ask me na who I go askgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
YeyeGbami:

30K first, after pricing 25K

Some riders enh... They want classy service and want To pay peanut.

I got same offer to carry a family from same location to and fro for their child's graduation ceremony I charged 28k oh just because I've carried her once b4 anf she has contacted like twice but I was not available... The woman said her hubby said he can only pay 20k... She later said she will add 5k and I was just considering to go when she called that they got somebody that will go for far less. I told her no p.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

I got same offer to carry a family from same location to and fro for their child's graduation ceremony I charged 28k oh just because I've carried her once b4 anf she has contacted like twice but I was not available... The woman said her hubby said he can only pay 20k... She later said she will add 5k and I was just considering to go when she called that they got somebody that will go for far less. I told her no p.

Someone on rental prolly did it for fifteen grin

Those guys have cost-leadership over owner drivers since they don't do major repairs

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

Baz001 new ant king na you run am ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
My Ogas, abeg what fair price should one pay for a used 9ja 04 Manual transmission Matrix. Assuming it in good condition.?
cc. Felicity0001
cc. Pearl1910
cc. Baz001
cc. Kanuisagoat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
sandammy:
My Ogas, abeg what fair price should one pay for a used 9ja 04 Manual transmission Matrix. Assuming it in good condition.?
cc. Felicity0001
cc. Pearl1910
cc. Baz001
cc. Kanuisagoat

Not more than 1.3m. That's assuming it's in a very good condition.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
sandammy:
cc. Felicity0001
cc. Pearl1910
cc. Baz001
cc. Kanuisagoat

Naija used 04 Matrix Manual Transmission. Not more than 900k

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Not more than 1.3m. That's assuming it's in a very good condition.
Thanks boss
Pearl1910:

Naija used 04 Matrix Manual Transmission. Not more than 900k
I will keep this in mind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Baz001 new ant king na you run am ?

No naah...
I don’t do offline
My low mileage Camry doesn’t go outside Lagos
I know get strength for stories

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2021
sandammy:

Thanks boss

Yes shouldn’t be more than 900k
It’s manual and it’s 2004 and then used.
800k self.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Na today?

One tell me say we suppose just follow one way but we bolt drivers go dey form wetin e no understand even when other drivers are using the one way

Told him when he buys his own car, he can follow as many one ways as he wants
In this Lagos, I think one-way is the gravest traffic offence.
They can even take you to psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation.
And at the end they might impound your car.
The day that RRs catch me 4 one-way, they handed me over to lasma.
Na dat day I know say police better pass lasma official.

I been they think say police people wicked, but then lasma the the reason why God say " the heart of man is desperately wicked" .

I saw a guy begging this people with 100k cash, they refused.
Them wan impound him car, then auction it.
Luckily 4 me on that day, a friend of mine called their Oga at that yaba office and the rest was story.
My advice to road users, abeg anything wey go make u follow one-way or commit any other traffic offence, make una try dey avoid am.
Lasma will not collect all our earnings in Jesus name oooo Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2021
sandammy:

Thanks boss

Do not listen to those telling you 900k. Infact, if the seller agrees to 900k, run for your dear life.

Nobody will sell a Matrix in pristine condition for 900k, manual or not

PS: My friend just sold a V6 04 Camry with a dead engine, torn seats, faulty power steering, lots of suspension noises amongst many others for N500k

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Felicity0001:

Smiles...

Your wife use yiur catch cruisegrin

And you self watin you won confirm wey carry you go your wife office? Abi you dey suspect her that she has one bobo for office?? gringrin
na u find trouble na

Anyways, it's nothing serious so don't carry it over your head like its something bad.

The truth about human being is that opposite sex of say almost the same age when compared you find out the female gender age quicker than the male due to medical reasons so its not a strange thing for your wife to look older than you even if you're older than her in age. It's a normal thing

Again, when two people of different biological gene have live together for a long time even if they are not se.x partners they tend to look alike, these is reason why people adopt babies and not adults.

But for your wife to say yes to their questions is something im very sure she too didn't taje seriously and will later tell her colleagues that guy you guys called my younger brother is actually my husband oh but at that very instance she fuckup because she didn't respect you...

Just discuss it with her at home and let her know how you felt about it okay, to me its nothing to worry about... Maybe she doesn't want too many attraction or she actually wanted you to see and know that that thing you're came to confirm is not true. If she had said you're her husband that would have scared away those who are really close to her or anyone trying to make passes at her in her place of work to stay away while you where around but I'm sure you didn't notice anything of such while you where there.

So calm down oga nothing there.
Felicity king of epistle.
Nice one up der grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

In this Lagos, I think one-way is the gravest traffic offence.
They can even take you to psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation.
And at the end they might impound your car.
The day that RRs catch me 4 one-way, they handed me over to lasma.
Na dat day I know say police better pass lasma official.

I been they think say police people wicked, but then lasma the the reason why God say " the heart of man is desperately wicked" .

I saw a guy begging this people with 100k cash, they refused.
Them wan impound him car, then auction it.
Luckily 4 me on that day, a friend of mine called their Oga at that yaba office and the rest was story.
My advice to road users, abeg anything wey go make u follow one-way or commit any other traffic offence, make una try dey avoid am.

No matter the temptation, I will never use one way. I have been in many situations where I'll get juicy trips requiring some very long u turns and a short one way. I either go to take the long u turn or have the rider cancel if they can't wait.

Imagine begging someone with 100k. A whole week sweat assumimg the driver belongs to the ant league. Some people drive one month to earn 100k

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

No matter the temptation, I will never use one way. I have been in many situations where I'll get juicy trips requiring some very long u turns and a short one way. I either go to take the long u turn or have the rider cancel the trip if they can't wait.

Imagine begging someone with 100k. A whole week sweat assumimg the driver belongs to the ant league. Some people drive one month to earn 100k
At the bolded is the best shot.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Lastma waiting for defaulters this Xmas season

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Do not listen to those telling you 900k. Infact, if the seller agrees to 900k, run for your dear life.

Nobody will sell a Matrix in pristine condition for 900k, manual or not

PS: My friend just sold a V6 04 Camry with a dead engine, torn seats, faulty power steering, lots of suspension noises amongst many others for N500k

I sold a Naija used automatic 04 Matrix, buy and drive to sokoto grin no single fault first body for 1.4m 2months ago.
Only a mumu will buy a manual 04 Matrix for 1.4 or 1.3m.

Your friends car can be resurrected with less than 500k and u have a clean and standard naija used 04 Camry for 1m...that's a good buy. I would buy it if I had d opportunity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Foreign used 2007 Kia Rio Sport
Not sprayed follow come paint, First body
Non accidented
Alloy wheels
Super Fuel Economy with a 1.4-1.6L engine
Lovely Interior

2.1million

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

I sold a Naija used automatic 04 Matrix, buy and drive to sokoto grin no single fault first body for 1.4m 2months ago.

Your friends car can be resurrected with less than 500k and u have a clean and standard naija used 04 Camry for 1m...that's a good buy. I would buy it if I had d opportunity.
I can't find that price for that clean Camry anywhere. I don't mind a link to it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2021
sandammy:

I can't find that price for that clean Camry anywhere. I don't mind a link to it

Offcourse u can't find it.
What I mean is if someone buys a Camry with dead engine and bad Interior for 500k he can put the car back to standard use with another 500k and having spent just 1m he has a standard naija used camry which u will not find in d market.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

Offcourse u can't find it.
What I mean is if someone buys a Camry with dead engine and bad Interior for 500k he can put the car back to standard use with another 500k and having spent just 1m he has a standard naija used camry which u will not find in d market.
Okay. I got it now. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

You were desperate to sell. I would note have sold at anything less than 1.6-1.7m.

Same way I will not sell a Manual Matrix in good condition for less than 1.3m.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Dem say person wey no make 2m na failure

Sum people sef

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anyiodogwu: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Please my bosses any idea the amount for ac air filter for 2007corolla?

Both cabin and hood air filters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) (4210) (4211) (4212) ... (5709) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), Gentlelife50(m), Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.