Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748793 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Very funny grin Yes I came to ur house to inspect your HP car and ur deal and terms are fair enough apart from the one you said u don't want ur car to be doing inter-state until the driver finish the payments, which I accepted that with you and I also explained to you politely that I may want to use the car to take my family to sagamu(my home town) whenever they are going on holiday and you said that's not an issue that you can always open the geo-fence for that. How on earth will I agreed to get a car deal of 3.5m and I can't use it to convey my family. Who does that?

So, tell me what I said that you don't like and you can't tell me to my face immediately. Must I say YES to all your terms and the one I know I can't keep up to. That's why there's always a room for negotiation before a deal is strike but no, you all want drivers to say YES to all ur terms without considering the driver and later you'll come here to sing ALL DRIVERS ARE BAD.....SMH

agborichard:

Dnt mind him jor. He came to my hse to inspect my car nd was sayn tins that i dnt like. I had to block him off. I dont tink he ia a serious driver.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Very funny grin Yes I came to ur house to inspect your HP car and ur deal and terms are fair enough apart from the one you said u don't want ur car to be doing inter-state until the driver finish the payments, which I accepted that with you and I also explained to you politely that I may want to use the car to take my family to sagamu(my home town) whenever they are going on holiday and you said that's not an issue that you can always open the geo-fence for that. How on earth will I agreed to get a car deal of 3.5m and I can't use it to convey my family. Who does that?

So, tell me what I said that you don't like and you can't tell me to my face immediately. Must I say YES to all your terms and the one I know I can't keep up to. That's why there's always a room for negotiation before a deal is strike but no, you all want drivers to say YES to all ur terms without considering the driver and later you'll come here to sing ALL DRIVERS ARE BAD.....SMH

Be happy that God saved you from the slavery of HP. Nothing else matters.... Give thanks. cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Richdee1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Romeo3:
Be happy that God saved you from the slavery of HP. Nothing else matters.... Give thanks. cool

Hahaha...Savage!!!. Give thanks indeed....Romeo the Only clown on this Thread...
The Partner will be like Hun!! Lolzz....
1st Post of the Year

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
alstarmayo:
it will bring unwanted attention to the thief

In Odukoya estate egbeda, they went ahead to remove the brain box of 8 corolla cars despite alarm because they were armed. welding is the only solution so far.

Useless corolla. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
500k monthly target on Uber/taxify. How feasible? @Romeo3; Ogunvic and co

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fueling up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Romeo3:
Lion 1 left For lagos this morning. cool
LION 1 arrived Lagos...
Kaduna to Lagos...
Tnx bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
afroxyz:
500k monthly target on Uber/taxify. How feasible? @Romeo3; Ogunvic and co
YESSS, call me I will put you thru...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
ogunvic41:
LION 1 arrived Lagos... Kaduna to Lagos... Tnx bro...
cool
I will be driving lion 3.
Romeo3 driving lion3 cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shout out to all uber/taxify drivers driving all night...it’s friday night, clubs,lounge,hotels,African shrine,malls, churches etc
Let’s keep Lagos moving

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sholarb(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
@Ogunvic41, kindly send ur partner T&Cs to....

Thxs in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
sholarb:
@Ogunvic41, kindly send ur partner T&Cs to sholarb@@yahoo.com

Thxs in anticipation.
Sent...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
JayRise:

Reason?
First off, you are a new driver on uber and taxify. As a new driver, saying you can deliver 25k weekly is actually different from delivering 25k weekly. You haven't learnt the ropes yet.

Second, HP is slavery. Unless you have alternative ways of making payment.

If i were You, i would keep that 300k somewhere safe, get a rental for 35 to 40k weekly. If you can consistently pay your rental you will be fine. If you still decide to go with the HP, then atleast you will know that a bit of consistency is assured, and you would have simultaneously learnt the ropes.

But Then, i am not you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tombrook0: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello
I need a car to drive on Uber Taxify,am an experience Driver, I reside in akoka, I live in a gated compound with tight security in my street.

I can deliver 30k weekly without stories.
I can be reach on 07061960316.
Emmanuel is my name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Let me try this here ...2009 kia spectra 2.0L will be available next week.

My T&C is simple wink

Rental 40k weekly ( if u want to argue that please do with facts n figures)

Maintenance and repairs is 50/50 (also if u want to argue that give me facts and figures)

I dey house dey wait

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Carshopper:
Let me try this here ...2009 kia spectra 2.0L will be available next week.

My T&C is simple wink

Rental 40k weekly ( if u want to argue that please do with facts n figures)

Maintenance and repairs is 50/50 (also if u want to argue that give me facts and figures)

I dey house dey wait

no upfront weekly payment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

For peace to reign ... upfront is optional ...depending how I feel that day. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 3:54am On Jan 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Upfront for 2.0 Spectra? Wetin dey do dis Gazzuz set?

You guys want to turn this thread to a circus. Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 4:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Good Day Great People! 

I am looking for a car to drive on the Uber/Taxify Platform. I'm willing to pay any realistic amount we agree upon without defaulting. 

I am experienced with good ratings currently! 

Should you have a deal for me? 07056068734.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2018
Carshopper:

For peace to reign ... upfront is optional ...depending how I feel that day. grin
You sir, are the most diplomatic person on this thread. grin

Always listening to both sides of the fence, always supporting both sides of the fence, but always standing on the fence like glue. grin

Always surprising both sides of the fence. Baba NLA. grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2018
BusterG:

You see this bad driver issue will get some drivers jailed...Legally or Illegally.
I don't have a problem if something unexpected happens, but when a driver sets out intentionally to defraud a partner. Then poo should happen to him.
We are not playing here!

I hate to agree with you. But I no get choice o. U dey very correct self on this one o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Romeo3:

Always listening to both sides of the fence, always supporting both sides of the fence, but always standing on the fence like glue. grin

Make u leave carshopper alone o . Na my guy be that. He dey plan to host me when I land naija o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Today is Saturday...one of the best days to make money on uber/taxify. Lagos residents do a lot of long trips,visiting and clubbing, its not a work day, its usually traffic free, I have done 25k and more several times on Saturdays...
Drivers on NL what are u waiting for start early(7am)...
Target long trips (ajah to ikeja, lekki to ikeja, ikeja to ajah etc)...
You can do 20k to 25k...
WORK SMART...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Romeo3:

Thanks sir

As @dru23 go talk we disagree to agree... abi how he talk am sef... bizness is always considering best approach after taking in all factors ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2018
dru23:

Make u leave carshopper alone o . Na my guy be that. He dey plan to host me when I land naija o.

Abi make u bring dollars come
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2018
chillex8:

Seat down. tongue
Security deposit doesn't solve the problem of driver default.
Interpersonal-relationship and understanding does.
Incentives and motivations does.

I can give u security deposit and still get it back X3 when moving on.
So it doesn't bother me a bit.

Most of the partners shouting security deposit have dead cars.
If you think am lying let them quote me
O boy I tire for you. The purpose of security deposit is to reduce the risk. I do inpsection on my cars every two weeks rain or shine. The reason is reduce my car from been wreck. I gave my car out to somone family. We no go mention name here o. Omo two weeks of the guy driving the car, Omo I want cry. So imagine If I didn't do inspection at all and waited for a month. I no go recongnize my car be that. And the driver still own me money that I didn't bother to collect.
At the end of the day. If I do my part as a owner and I made sure the car is in excellent shape. My guy I have the rite for a security deposit o.
And please owners out there listern very well. Do your part by making sure the cars you give out his in excellent shape o. If you don't have the money . Try and raise the money. And for my partners out there especially, that are bringing tokunbo cars for uber. Make sure you collect security deposit o and inspect your cars every two weeks to reduce stories that will touch the heart. Mr Ogunvic41 is always saying we are proffessional drivers . And we daily income earners. We that owners of cars lets us be professional owners too. A word is enough for the wise .

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2018
BusterG:

Upfront for 2.0 Spectra? Wetin dey do dis Gazzuz set?

You guys want to turn this thread to a circus. Smh

If I decide to take it.. Its my decision ... whether Driver shout from now to end of year, u will always find those who dey ready to work

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
dru23:

O boy I tire for you. The purpose of security deposit is to reduce the risk. I do inpsection on my cars every two weeks rain or shine. The reason is reduce my car from been wreck. I gave my car out to somone family. We no go mention name here o. Omo two weeks of the guy driving the car, Omo I want cry. So imagine If I didn't do inspection at all and waited for a month. I no go recongnize my car be that. And the driver still own me money that I didn't bother to collect.
At the end of the day. If I do my part as a owner and I made sure the car is in excellent shape. My guy I have the rite for a security deposit o.
And please owners out there listern very well. Do your part by making sure the cars you give out his in excellent shape o. If you don't have the money . Try and raise the money. And for my partners out there especially, that are bringing tokunbo cars for uber. Make sure you collect security deposit o and inspect your cars every two weeks to reduce stories that will touch the heart. Mr Ogunvic41 is always saying we are proffessional drivers . And we daily income earners. We that owners of cars lets us be professional owners too. A word is enough for the wise .

I inspect every week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
chillex8:

Seat down. tongue
Security deposit doesn't solve the problem of driver default.
Interpersonal-relationship and understanding does.
Incentives and motivations does.

I can give u security deposit and still get it back X3 when moving on.
So it doesn't bother me a bit.

Most of the partners shouting security deposit have dead cars.
If you think am lying let them quote me

My guy we need to also ban you from the thread o. You are encouraging bad work ethic o . From today fourth there should war against bad driver and bad people like you . That encourages bad drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I inspect every week.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Carshopper post=64149661]

Thanks sir

As @dru23 go talk we disagree to agree... abi how he talk am sef... bizness is always considering best approach after taking in all factors ...

[/quote
Abi now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Carshopper:

Abi make u bring dollars come

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Realtol(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.