Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4825432 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) ... (5709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Small complain here of no bonus... Magical bonus appeared... Uchepearl tuale sir grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Abuja driver.
Anyone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJayden(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the bonus uncle Uche

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Fiam, Na so bolt brought back their bonus of 2400 with yeye conditions. Make dem keep am.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2022
BAZ001:

Eh I no fit loud anything at all grin
serpentine & monitoring spirits dey try read my lips and body language.
But progression welcomes me with open hands.

Comrade grin = visa ?
You too don join dem ?

I no join anybody... nothing concern me with party.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2022
davit:
Ahh. Ukraine of all places. Plug kee you dia. shocked

grin nah the socket my hand reach be that

My door has been bash at the filling station, hard knock life... from filling station to panel beater

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Eeyah. Zowie o
pope191:

grin nah the socket my hand reach me that

My door has been bash at the filling station, hard knock life... from filling station to panel beater
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2022
pope191:

grin nah the socket my hand reach me that

Which petrol station you dey , I hope we no dey the same place.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2022
skillip:
Which petrol station you dey , I hope we no dey the same place.?

I bought at capitol berger express this morning, need to go get some sleep, but the traffic ehn. I just park my car for panel place and be observing. Fuel 9k unlike normal 7k, police and V.I.O can't try to stop me this time, we go get problem.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by advcontractorsl: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
The Roller Shutter installation provides security to our property and things. It helps to save it from weather disturbances as well as theft and other weather disturbances. ADV Contractors are known as the best company for [url="https://advcontractors.co.uk/"]Roller Shutter[/url] Installation in London, fully automated and supreme quality roller shutter at genuine cost rates.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2022
davit:
Eeyah. Zowie o

That thing hurts, it's the fuel attendant that really made me got angry tho.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2022
pope191:

I bought at capitol berger express this morning, need to go get some sleep, but the traffic ehn. I just park my car for panel place and be observing. Fuel 9k unlike normal 7k, police and V.I.O can't try to stop me this time, we go get problem.

Lucky you, still at NNPC berger to buy in a keg and pour in my car 25 litre for about 5k. That Capital things dey always high , I recently bought at 178 or so and Seederbuk down the road was selling at 167 then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2022
skillip:
Lucky you, still at NNPC berger to buy in a keg and pour in my car 25 litre for about 5k. That Capital things dey always high , I recently bought at 178 or so and Seederbuk down the road was selling at 167 then.

Nah my filling station b that grin I get one small yellow girl dia grin this is my first time of buying fuel there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2022
This car engine sound with d level of d temperature, my sweet honda
pope191:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Johnnybegood12:
For the first time I did indriver yesterday, and I am grateful to bolt because if not for their bullshit I wouldn't know how sweet indriver is.

My advice to bolt "let him that thinks that he stands, let him take heed lest he falls"

Indriver is bae,
Indriver is peace of mind
Indriver is legit, but no surge Chai!!

My first trip yesterday was 5k, commission is ₦475 interesting

No wonder pope191 just dey do indriver coded.
If bolt doesn't review their ways, in no time they will be bygone

inDriver has its own challenges too, but if u master it. You will be cool with their app

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nwakannaya1: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lush100:
Abuja driver.
Anyone.

I never start work this year, check Vikings07
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fuel scarcity is an excuse for driver not to on ac now? Am not happy inside this ride, I sweat a lot and i can't even drive my car without AC cool my handkerchief don wet cooldriver sef dey sweat which kain suffer head be dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lush100:
Abuja driver.
Anyone.
Sup?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fuel is now the new goldmine. Na how to padlock my tank I dey find now.
Gone are the days drivers accelerate at any opportunity, now everybody dey move slowly. Me sef na breeze dey move my car, cos once I dey on a slope na to wait till the car almost stop before I fire up.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
davit:
don't go too far
Dope

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
donfortune48:

You sure say na 50%?

Abi na that 74% mark that they have on that driver score?
Mine is on a 69% threshold. Maybe them dey give different limit according to location. Cos na Abuja I dey.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Chae:
This car engine sound with d level of d temperature, my sweet honda
Sound abi not normal. He just started the car or the thermostat has been removed so the fan(s) can always blow even when not needed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Vision202:

Okay...thanks.
Na joke o, don't go and be looking for uncompleted building grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Maybe, my own thermostathas been removed also buh I didn't direct my fan ,it pick when d engine is hot and stop when cold
deedee44:

Sound abi not normal. He just started the car or the thermostat has been removed so the fan(s) can always blow even when not needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=repairpalng post=110276986][/quote]

Huawei P20 Pro dey?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
I Come in peace as i hail all old veteran's here. Please i need a WhatsApp link strictly for bolt drivers. Someone should please help out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
eyinola:
Fuel scarcity is an excuse for driver not to on ac now? Am not happy inside this ride, I sweat a lot and i can't even drive my car without AC cool my handkerchief don wet cooldriver sef dey sweat which kain suffer head be dis

Short trips and average trips of ₦600-₦1900, I make riders to understand that fuel is scarce so no AC and they all understand. Except for the stubborn ones I on AC for.

Long trips of ₦2500 and above , I on AC for them because i will make profit at the end of trip.

I can't wake up by 3am, suffer to be on the Queue for hours to buy fuel and come and waste it on unprofitable short trips. ...Laiye !!!

I cænt come and Labour in Vain

I don't drive Afternoons cos of sun

I work Morning and Evening. 4am to 10am,. 4pm to 9pm.

Am back home.

I buy full tank 2twice a week at ₦24000. ₦12,000 each

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Chazleeray:
I Come in peace as i hail all old veteran's here. Please i need a WhatsApp link strictly for bolt drivers. Someone should please help out
The last time I publicly shared our Abuja bolt Whatsapp group link here na so scammers begin troop in everyday. Invest 5000 and cashout 50000 in 2 days

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tq0074u: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lush100:
Abuja driver.
Anyone.

☝️
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Viking07:
Fuel is now the new goldmine. Na how to padlock my tank I dey find now.
Gone are the days drivers accelerate at any opportunity, now everybody dey move slowly. Me sef na breeze dey move my car, cos once I dey on a slope na to wait till the car almost stop before I fire up.

Congratulations boss... you've come, saw and conquer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Short trips and average trips of ₦600-₦1900, I make riders to understand that fuel is scarce so no AC and they all understand. Except for the stubborn ones I on AC for.

Long trips of ₦2500 and above , I on AC for them because i will make profit at the end of trip.

I can't wake up by 3am, suffer to be on the Queue for hours to buy fuel and come and waste it on unprofitable short trips. ...Laiye !!!

I cænt come and Labour in Vain

I don't drive Afternoons cos of sun

I work Morning and Evening. 4am to 10am,. 4pm to 9pm.

Am back home.

I buy full tank 2twice a week at ₦24000. ₦12,000 each

u are trying, I can't drive without AC not because of riders but because of mysef, d car that took me still go carry me pass wrong route, he was supposed to enter service lane from ketu cos i was going to kudirat abiola way na so baba face Express ooo las las na traffic he carry me go enter both on ikorodu road and bank Anthony way see me dey sweat like xmass goat in this hot sun, trip added fare from the normal estimate I no talk i pay ..but the nigga still get mind they tell me to rate oooo.lol 1800 trip turns 2500 after u furnish me finish i still pay for ur mistake, u still they tell me abt rating

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) ... (5709) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.