Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4827184 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) ... (5711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:21am On May 09, 2022
marksburg:
Hi good people and happy Sunday.
I always can't help but to read this thread from where I stopped and laugh and also wonder about a lot of things. For now am at the receiving end but I know very soon I will also be able to give some useful tips grin

Yesterday marked my 3rd day into this business and for some reasons I just feel excited. Not necessarily because I am doing too good yet but simply coz an happy offering a service and getting paid instanta!

But I have observed some few issues am currently encountering and need some tips pls.
1) in only 3days, my rating has dropped to 78% and I have no single clue what is responsible for that. Am I suppoz to go offline after pickup until customer gets to destination and then i push the app to "online"? Coz in some cases I receive incoming new rider notification even as am not available.
2) is there a way to set my preferred work area ? In many cases I ask riders to cancel coz I don't want to go their location.
3) Is there a trick to conserving phone ba3 life? I come back home to charge the phone after every 5hrs thus missing out on good earnings. Also no thanks to our road side guys who have continued to sell bad chargers that would never add 1bar to the phone ba3.
4) Can I and my family be sustained with this line of business if I give it complete dedication?(it's my car, very clean)
5) Rider is at 4km away and wants to do a 1km ride grin How do I ask them to cancel without impacting on my rating?
6) How much longer do I have before taking my car for inspection?

I'm sure tje good people of Ekot-Epkene have address yiur concerns but just to had a little.

5)... Simply tell riders you're coming, click in arrive afterwards then cancel after the wait time has reduced to 2min.

Asking riders to cancel will affect yiur DS... Yiur best nestbisnto cancel from you end.

4) if you've other work or office work you're.currently doing my brother keep doing it... Uber work dont have a future unless you use the proceed to finance another project but the hustle on its own is is not that bad especially for those that don't have any other thing to do for a living just that no benefit, no future So get whatb you want and chicken out.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 1:19am On May 09, 2022
Dm me make I share the tips wey oga uche in the house give me with you to help your driver score it works like kilode.

marksburg:

Pls help my ministry my people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:19am On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Oga, I no trust u. After all u say here, U and Bazoo can't see my dashboard for free.

What did I say? How much will your dashboard add to my account? You didn't gross up to 500k each month in the past 3 months, Just admit that. Simple

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:49am On May 09, 2022
Pope vs Pearl again. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

Lol... Guy! When you go buy me my one bottle na... D tin don dey try too much oooh... Besides e don tey we see self watin dey happen can gan self?

I dey my lane
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:27am On May 09, 2022
sunnymighty:

Ur point is quite understandable the first guy I gave my Car to, if I had not inspected the car would have been wrecked by now till I got a new guy, not all partner will repair the car before the next date of inspection, especially if it's not something serious but don't forget that if not fixed on time by the driver, the condition of the car will.gt worse overtime and at the end of it all, it is the owner that will suffer(bear it) it, or would you agree to drive a car wrecked by another driver? My point is not all partners/drivers are like you, you can only speak for yourself grin never the less your type is very rare.

100%

God made us all the same but differently in character. But menh... Some drivers are wicked shall oooh... During those times I was searching for a car I was to collect a Corolla sport for HP and the woman was ready to give it out for just 2m or even less self the frm driver used it for just 3months ...gosh! If you see the car enh, this woman bought this car toks oh but menh I couldn't believe it... The driver scatter the motor as if say the woman offend am somewhere b4... Some drivers are wicked shall. I regretted not accepting that offer from the woman that yr I swear because she sounded very cool n easy going person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:31am On May 09, 2022
pope191:

So if nah u won do give away, you go fit send money to Felicity You get mind ooo. Person wey born for warri, leave for PH and he is driving in Lagos . Just say you no won post dashboard

Haha haha.... This guy haf finish me pkata pkatagrin

Pope are you trying to call me a hoodlum?grin

Chai! I don suffergrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:33am On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...see u, u dey give excuse.
Oya send am to Kanuisagoat Or Deedee. I don give u 3 options prove u r serious. Put ur money where ur mouth is.

No na guy no change am na... Make him send the money to me jorgrin

Kanuisagoat and deedee na part time driversgrin dem ni get money like usgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

Haha haha.... This guy haf finish me pkata pkatagrin

Pope are you trying to call me a hoodlum?grin

Chai! I don suffergrin

Trying is complex, I guess we r who we are.

Eminem - Headlights
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:46am On May 09, 2022
Lush100:
Thanks everyone.
I appreciate.
Make we die the matter about my accident.
I never reach our president level of vegetables na.
Make we shift goal post to the new brewing vow-lense btwn pope and pearl.
And na dashboard mata oh grin

Meanwhile how una dey do am as nasoso screen dey crack.
Na fall e fall abi una finger bi like hammer.

Azin enh... this screen matter enh d tin tire me ooh... If to say I dey use Samsung I swear i for don finish because all my earnings would have been spent on changing screen. The thing is so annoying abeg... Small thing like this screen don break.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:56am On May 09, 2022
Blackbishop:

I dey my lane

No worry I go jam you now just dey watch

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:25am On May 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

No na guy no change am na... Make him send the money to me jorgrin

Kanuisagoat and deedee na part time driversgrin dem ni get money like usgrin

Your guy no trust u na, I no want make him get excuse ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

If you don't trust me, why should I trust others?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:22am On May 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

Azin enh... this screen matter enh d tin tire me ooh... If to say I dey use Samsung I swear i for don finish because all my earnings would have been spent on changing screen. The thing is so annoying abeg... Small thing like this screen don break.

Samsung screens are more expensive but are also very strong and durable. They don't break anyhow

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:37am On May 09, 2022
pope191:

If you don't trust me, why should I trust another others?

Forget trust...Everybody wey serious to do Challenge go find Umpire and drop the money with the Umpire. If e no work they send ur money back to u, if d challenge is met money is sent to d winner.
This is not give away. If u wan do give away just request for account details and send d money.
U r not a stranger on this thread na.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:46am On May 09, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426............

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),,

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)''

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:26am On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Forget trust...Everybody wey serious to do Challenge go find Umpire and drop the money with the Umpire. If e no work they send ur money back to u, if d challenge is met money is sent to d winner.
This is not give away. If u wan do give away just request for account details and send d money.
U r not a stranger on this thread na.

Who lay the rules?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:36am On May 09, 2022
GeneralZodd:

5 years in the game, I still dey run am like Mo Salah.

You don Hit the road again?

Thought you said you no dey do again and go resign from the job to gold trading business

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:53am On May 09, 2022
Go and buy Nokia phone
Felicity0001:

Thank God for safe trip to and fro bro... We bless God.

Me I just entered house few minutes ago... I lost one of my tires on 3MD on my way home at adeniji junction... Na now I know watin izzuo dey try talk all those while. Those adeniji boys are the real hoodlum. My rider (female) had to to path ways with 3k, the boys said I'll pay them 9k but she negotiated with them at 4k and asked me to add 1k to it... Poor megrin all my riders did tf all tru so I was having just 350box on me... Omo... They took my expensive Dunlop palms oh... One even threaten to burst my glass if i don't leave immediately... Though na them help me change the tire.

It wasn't a funny experiemce at all.

Thank God no one was hurt shall.

The only path that pained me the most was that my phone that i just fixed last week broke again as I was trying to show them I'm a bolt driver they shouldn't look at my car to judge me o... Along the process na so the phone slide fall for my hands. The thing pain me shall.

And once rhe screen is broken it will only take some day b4 it starts misbehaving again so I'll have to spend another 20k on it again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 12:28pm On May 09, 2022
Felicity0001:

Ha! This moniker reminds me of coker007 or is it coker77?

That Guy shall find car so tey we didn't hear from him again.

I just hope he's doing great.

Come where is Barbie aka ikejamanismgrin
Barbie do give away last week.you no dey around..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2022
Glithronix:

Amma try it out, registering on it already.
Much respect, boss.
How hustle dey go for your side?
Not bad o we thank God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

So how many referee won come dey for This una small vaulence like this now?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
deedee44:

Samsung screens are more expensive but are also very strong and durable. They don't break anyhow

Bro if you know how phone screen dey break anyhow for my hand enh!! Abeg no just carry Samsung near me ooo abeggrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2022
peeps4u:

Go and buy Nokia phone

na watin i dey reason like this self but Samsung just dey do me long throatgrin but each time I remember the cost of screen and how easy my screen breaks I go just dey fear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2022
Baker77:
Barbie do give away last week.you no dey around..

Last week again? Was last week Easter or Salah?? Omo make that egbon remember me nagrin

Its been long he posted here I just hope he's doing great shall.

Even this other man godfather10, its been a long time we heard from him as well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
Good day comrades. Does anyone here have this brand tool set, would like to know if it's quality enough? I just got this(1/2" & 1/4"wink wrench and sockets for my DIY's

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Go to Fadare street by Kayode street in Ogba.
When u get to that junction u will see his shop. I don't have his number again. Or u go to oyingbo where they say is Honda village
So I went to that man in Ogba today as you described. Turned out it was my condenser that has a big hole as if a nail is used to puncture it. He took it to repair, added oil to the compressor and refilled the gas.
In all I paid 15k non negotiable. I hope this permanently solve the AC wahala.
Thanks bro for the suggestion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:32pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

So I went to that man today as you described. Turned out it was my condenser that has a big hole as if a nail is used to puncture it. He took it to repair, added oil to the compressor and refilled the gas.
In all I paid 15k non negotiable. I hope this permanently solve the AC wahala.
Thanks bro for the suggestion.

But don't you think buying a new condenser would have been more ideal? Just saying though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:37pm On May 09, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.
All noted.
Let me put muscle on top this rental then, make I put next year for target to roll with the benz gang. grin
I learned from your experience, too.
And the comics added to it. cheesy
Much respect, boss.

If you can, join a reliable cooperative society. I prefer getting a loan to get a car than opting for HP

Good luck bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 2:45pm On May 09, 2022
Bolt just hammer me with suspension

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
Crvrider:

But don't you think buying a new condenser would have been more ideal? Just saying though.
I also made that suggestion, he said its a minor issue.
Let me observe this one for few weeks first

(1) (2) (3) ... (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) ... (5711) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tojahh(m), sandammy(m), ksmart027(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.