Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4859047 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2022
IFSHR:

Na my carelessness, coupled with my co-owner (son) dragging the phone.

Children are 90% cause to screen damage fortunately there's virtually nothing parents can do about it. It's part of the joy having them as well.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2022
Glithronix:
I dey try register on InDriver, abeg wetin go dey here, bosses?

Either your bolt or uber front screen shot where the rating is displayed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:45pm On May 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Children are 90% cause to screen damage fortunately there's virtually nothing parents can do about it. It's part of the joy having them as well.

Buy toy for them and take your phone far away from where their hands can reach. Let's learn to do things the way it ought to be done.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
pope191:

Buy toy for them and take your phone far away from where their hands can reach. Let's learn to do things the way it ought to be done.

Do you have one at home boss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:30pm On May 11, 2022
pope191:

Deh one place nah
Na wetin I dey try do be that. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:31pm On May 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Either your bolt or uber front screen shot where the rating is displayed
Okay, boss.
Make I try am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2022
Glithronix:

Okay, boss.
Make I try am.
I greet you boss man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2022
Bosses, I uploaded bolt inspection report yesterday evening around 10pm, I got a mail this morning from bolt that the car has been approved and that I can go online. But whenever I click to go online, they ask me to add a new vehicle. Why is that??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 1:58pm On May 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7119812/finally-quit-bank-job-bolt

Another person Don piss on his oga's head.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
IFSHR:

Not just one... if you are using a phone worth 650k, "I don't think" you will use inability to control d little glories as excuse not to keep it well. "Materialism lives outside the lines of my reality" tho.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:11pm On May 11, 2022
Glithronix:

Na wetin I dey try do be that. cheesy

So you want to decamp grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:28pm On May 11, 2022
pope191:

Not just one... if you are using a phone worth 650k, "I don't think" you will use inability to control d little glories as excuse not to keep it well. "Materialism lives outside the lines of my reality" tho.

If you have a 1-2 year old ...they will search anywhere u keep anything they find attractive....a child don't take out things to spoil it, their handling is just the problem ...like I said earlier my carelessness added as well, my son have his own iPad without internet, but just like looking out for phone because he knows if he goes on YouTube on my phone the kid video will play but on his, the thing no go load....but I get your point.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
IFSHR:

If you have a 1-2 year old ...they will search anywhere u keep anything they find attractive....a child don't take out things to spoil it, their handling is just the problem ...like I said earlier my carelessness added as well, my son have his own iPad without internet, but just like looking out for phone because he knows if he goes on YouTube on my phone the kid video will play but on his, the thing no go load....but I get your point.
the fall must be heavy because note 8 screen strong, mine was strong before I sold it to get note 10 and this note I'm using is without screen guide and I don't panic whenever he falls...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes they will. Or they will give u a link for robot support on WhatsApp
Went there today, after attending to me, the account was unlocked after about 30min. Done 2 trips without surge.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2022
sandammy:

Went there today, after attending to me, the account was unlocked after about 30min. Done 2 trips without surge.
grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
pope191:

So you want to decamp grin
Bolt is my main cruise, no contest.
I say make I add InDriver join onto say freedom to pick a rider dey and it looks more of cruising than ruggedity of bolt. smiley
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I greet you boss man
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
pope191:

How many children dey gree use toys these days again? Most of them can even operate your phone more than you'll grin their head dey hot guy leave that thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
IFSHR:

No mind amgrin leave Pope na vualence him dey find but me no get him time I dey chase 1m naira net so I can chop his moneygrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
Quick one comrade, Lagos - Ijebu Ode (ejinrin road) , barring all circumstances what is the time/duration of travel, how good/motorable is the road network any pitfalls to be wary off?

Abeg Glinthorix i wan borrow 1 respect 4ur hand, I go return am...

Much respect! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
I hate make car dey give me issue,
Please how much can I get corolla 2003 complete tank?
My tank is leaking seriously from the joint point, bought full tank n it wasted within 1hr.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2022
komodapson:
Quick one comrade, Lagos - Ijebu Ode (ejinrin road) , barring all circumstances what is the time/duration of travel, how good/motorable is the road network any pitfalls to be wary off?

Abeg Glinthorix i wan borrow 1 respect 4ur hand, I go return am...

Much respect! grin
Lagos (Berger) to Ijebu should take roughly an 1hour 30minutes.

Smooth road from Lagos to Ijebu...It's even smother if you are using the Sangotedo-Epe-Ijebu route. I usually do Sangotedo to Sagam in less than 2hours.

You have nothing to worry about provided all your documents are intact. If you are leaving early, you will encounter Federal Highway Patrol team at Sagam entrance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
Glithronix:

Same thing happened to me yesterday evening. Mine was 4 times, had to rush go offline. Driver scores just dropped fiam.
We talked about this issue at the zoom meeting held today. Bolt just can't do anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
pope191:

Na me me you dey style talk to o grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:54pm On May 11, 2022
Ghost1994:
Even in southi too? Hmm
Funny but true.
On Monday, I rejected a trip after I drove some kilometres to pick up, only to find out that they where 8people.
Father, mother, grandma and 5kids with about 4bags common, I declined, the next thing the father would say is "that's how we enter it everytime, why is Ur own different"
Me I just kept quiet, start car and zoom off.
Me wey just change shock.
God 4bid bad thing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 7:05pm On May 11, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Funny but true.
On Monday, I rejected a trip after I drove some kilometres to pick up, only to find out that they where 8people.
Father, mother, grandma and 5kids with about 4bags common, I declined, the next thing the father would say is "that's how we enter it everytime, why is Ur own different"
Me I just kept quiet, start car and zoom off.
Me wey just change shock.
God 4bid bad thing

grin . If it come be short distance of ₦600

Nigerians abuse things alot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
Today have been about riders wanting to eat in the car, wetin happen dem send una come?

Why are people like this? Eating in another person's car and won't take corrections at the same time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:44pm On May 11, 2022
IFSHR:

I know they don't have the intention to spoil it, but crazy world we are living today. I have no right to tell you how to raise yours, but the YouTube thing struck me putting his age into consideration. For instance, got home right after opening the door is where the keys stay, so no need to be finding keys needlessly. Up against the wall is a flat glass kids hand can't get to. That way I have master to always put things on heigh surface. And about leaving kids with Internet phone, not yours now, I think it is imperative will guide and see what they are doing over the Internet till they come of age. Lot of ad just pop unannounced lately.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:46pm On May 11, 2022
Felicity001:

How many children dey gree use toys these days again? Most of them can even operate your phone more than you'll grin their head dey hot guy leave that thing

Boss force them, they are toy pad and phone too. Remember your phone is always your office angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:47pm On May 11, 2022
Glithronix:

Bolt is my main cruise, no contest.
I say make I add InDriver join onto say freedom to pick a rider dey and it looks more of cruising than ruggedity of bolt. smiley
Much respect, boss.

They colors still they do you rainbow abi grin

You go soon collect

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:51pm On May 11, 2022
davit:

Na me me you dey style talk to o grin grin

Lol... no b you o. I grew from the aspect where respect is been observed, that kind of house father have their own sit and cup grin life don spoil sha. Up till today I still ponder on why they always ask for the last person that watch the TV when it got bad. Like did they person pour water on it or surge it with high current cheesy poverty no good o

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
Had a traumatic experience last Thursday with the MOT and taskforce guys at iyana itire junction on the service lane, headed towards ballet bus stop, na so dem corner us with their iron rods and towing vehicles saying it's one way.

I wanted to switch to James bond inside me, but cos the rider i was with was a Lagos state official i thought it would be easier, omo! Na so we land their office oo, this lady made calls, but when they hear taskforce like dis dem change mouth to make we settle dem.

From 250 to 120 to 80 to 65 and finally 55k, The lady paid in full, I was just weak, omo! That woman was an angel sent from above that day, and ill be eternally grateful to her.

Mot/ taskforce no dey play oo.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.