Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748012 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eyinola1:
what's the age requirements? My application was rejected based on age

If you look closely on that page, it's stated 35 as the limit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

The doggedness of a sales person. It's true even if someone will not buy now, someone may see it later and buy

That 9pm thing is scary o!

My brother, that 9pm ish has happened to me twice. I’d never allow it happen again. Vulcanizers usually close work once it’s dark and anyone staying behind must mean their homes are very close by and their equipment can be dragged there easily.

It was a very terrible experience I tell you cry I had to buy a new tyre and rim because I was already being surrounded by dangerous looking agberos demanding N20k as ‘parking fee’ at the spot where I broke down to find help. I just found small chance and zoomed off on my rims to escape sleeping there with them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Conner44:

What am I selling? Vehicle Tyre inflator? Vehicle Engine jumpstarter? Mobile Power banks? this is a thread where transporters gather . . . Transporters who use vehicles everyday to make a living, my brother WHERE/WHO ELSE ARE THE BEST PEOPLE TO MARKET SUCH PRODUCTS TO? I still say it, the price is high . . . Yes, but so is it’s quality. That’s the only thing you can have against this product and not that the people on this thread are the wrong demographic to market to.

My brother, I’m just doing some product sensitization on this thread. If someone here decides to buy or not it won’t stop my selling out every single unit of this product before Friday. I am just hoping one person from here can get one unit. I’ve always sold this product on nairaland since the inception of its procurement by our establishment but this is the first time I’m posting its advert on this Uber thread.

This thread has been up for years, why I haven’t advertised it here before I can’t really say. Maybe it’s because I’ve always sold out the product just by posting it on other threads alone.

This is the same way there was sensitization for people to dump using mobil XHP 20w50 for their tokumbo vehicles, some still kick against it till today but some others have seen reason to utilize such brands. There’s Castrol, Liquimoly, etc 5w20 and 5w30 up to 5w40 and more people keep seeing the need to stop using the heavyweight conventional oils in their vehicles today. When did the sensitization start?

This is the first time I advertised here and I naturally expected some people to push against it due to its price alone. I know if it was it’s durability or functionality nobody in their right senses would question it.

A good salesman’s job is to be able to carry fire into hell and still make his sales wink

So naturally I’m ready to write epistles here to let people see the need to have an emergency unit with them. Some will see and some won’t. That’s how the world works. If nobody can buy it now I’m certain some others can buy it when next some are brought into the country. That’s how business is.

You say there are vulcanizers everywhere right? Have you ever had a tyre emergency at 9pm? How many vulcanizers will you see at their spots to help you? Even the ones that agree will charge you nothing less than N3k because it’s after working hours.

You spoke of having jumper cables right? Do you know that even with my own jumper cables most motorists are scared of assisting me with a jump start either because they don’t have the time, they don’t trust the location I’m requesting the help at, they are just ignorant of the functionality of the cables or they are afraid that my alternator will also kill their own battery during the help?
Bro let it rest. You’ve don your advert, if you call it 1million people that will buy will buy, and if you call it 1 naira people that will not buy will not buy. Be like Owolabi

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
harzhan:
Bosses, I hail o!

I am considering getting a car (skoda octavia 2010) to start this Uber/bolt/indriver biz and I have a few questions that I haven't found answers to after randomly going through the pages here. Questions are:

1. Shey the car good for this business? Won't make sense to spend the bulk of my money fixing it intermittently. Also, would the car qualify for their requirements?

2. I know the best is to do this business personally. However, what's the estimated weekly income if I get a partner?

3. What are the basic tips a newbie should take note of?

I don't mind if you just drop links to the answers.

I am currently using a Skoda Octavia 2007
The car is super good and reliable.
Just make sure the car is in a very good condition b4 u buy.
Things u should look out 4
Good engine
Good transmission
First body
Working AC
Good legs and tyres
U are good to go.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Good day bosses in the house, pls help me b4 kazeem scatter my new steering pump for me, we need to flush the steering pump and he said we should use KEROSENE pls I hope the KEROSENE won't attack the seals in the rack. Thanks and God bless.

Kerosene is mild but effective
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Conner44:

My brother, that 9pm ish has happened to me twice. I’d never allow it happen again. Vulcanizers usually close work once it’s dark and anyone staying behind must mean their homes are very close by and their equipment can be dragged there easily.

It was a very terrible experience I tell you cry I had to buy a new tyre and rim because I was already being surrounded by dangerous looking agberos demanding N20k as ‘parking fee’ at the spot where I broke down to find help. I just found small chance and zoomed off on my rims to escape sleeping there with them.

There is a reason u should have a funtioning spare tyre in ur car

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Massab:
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother

Help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

Very true. The issue I had with my spare that particular day was that since I had not used it in like 8 months and I left it unchecked when I eventually tried to use it I saw that it was very much deflated.

Since that day I now check my spare tyre every time I change my oil. And most times I meet it mildly deflated and needing some air. It’s the donut type.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
deedee44:

Bro let it rest. You’ve don your advert, if you call it 1million people that will buy will buy, and if you call it 1 naira people that will not buy will not buy. Be like Owolabi

Omo that owolabi na robot grin I no sure say blood dey run through that guys veins at all.

Remains 2 units. Deedee won’t you buy one? kiss at least to move the ministry and shut me up finally wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ubdrx: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Massab:

Help a brother

I have a vehicle for rental. Please send your phone number to Ubpair4me@gmail.com. I will call you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Conner44:

Omo that owolabi na robot grin I no sure say blood dey run through that guys veins at all.

Remains 2 units. Deedee won’t you buy one? kiss at least to move the ministry and shut me up finally wink
Bro let me allow people that really need it to buy it. I don’t drive much these days smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Curious345: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

I am currently using a Skoda Octavia 2007
The car is super good and reliable.
Just make sure the car is in a very good condition b4 u buy.
Things u should look out 4
Good engine
Good transmission
First body
Working AC
Good legs and tyres
U are good to go.
where did you see this car to buy because the car is not anywhere in Nigeria I checked jiji....ng n the car is not even there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pearl1910:

That dude is as dumb as a ton of bricks shocked

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Something is loading this evening, I can smell it.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Corto:

That dude is as dumb as a ton of bricks shocked

You this guy again grin always finding my mouth even when I don’t acknowledge your existence.

Carry on jor, na your sleep you dey disturb by carrying me in your head not mine tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gentlelife50:
Something is loading this evening, I can smell it.
grin grin
As in trouble dey sleep, inyanga wan go wake am up.
But e don tey oooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Corto: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Conner44:

You this guy again grin always finding my mouth even when I don’t acknowledge your existence.

Carry on jor, na your sleep you dey disturb by carrying me in your head not mine tongue

From merely looking at your face few weeks back I could see that your IQ is way below average. You provied me right with this battery sales strategy of yours

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
tongue
Corto:

From merely looking at your face few weeks back I could see that your IQ is way below average. You provied me right with this battery sales strategy of yours

I know what you came here to do tonight but I’m sorry to disappoint you wink

You can crawl on back into the hole from whence you emerged tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thanks so much Uncle Uche how is Bella doing abeg make una do something about our DS we dey rise and fall like say e dey inside boxers oo.
Pearl1910:

Kerosene is mild but effective
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
mejai:

But e don tey oooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
mejai:

But e don tey oooo
You sef na when trouble dey u dey always show
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gentlelife50:

You sef na when trouble dey u dey always show
grin
Bros mi, wetin man go do grin .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
mejai:

Bros mi, wetin man go do grin .

Continue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
saysugar:
thanks,I will get into it,they are better than Honda city Civic right? Bcoz I'll rather buy matrix manual than Honda Civic or city

07 Civic upwards are a good cars o. Just the low ground clearance and I somehow do not really feel the interior. Apart from those two factors, I like the car.

To add to the list, you can use 02 to 06 Benz C230K (the 1.8L four cylinders with supercharger not v6) some people are using it for the hustle

I recently saw someone using '10 Mitsubishi Lancer and he's been using it full time on the hustle for almost 2 years. Said the car is good but you need a good mechanic.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saysugar(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

07 Civic upwards are a good cars o. Just the low ground clearance and I somehow do not really feel the interior. Apart from those two factors, I like the car.

To add to the list, you can use 02 to 06 Benz C230K (the 1.8L four cylinders with supercharger not v6) some people are using it for the hustle

I recently saw someone using '10 Mitsubishi Lancer and he's been using it full time on the hustle for almost 2 years. Said the car is good but you need a good mechanic.

oh really helpful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2022
ubdrx:

I have a vehicle for rental. Please send your phone number to Ubpair4me@gmail.com. I will call you.

Done sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Curious345:
where did you see this car to buy because the car is not anywhere in Nigeria I checked jiji....ng n the car is not even there
Bought from a banker
FirstBank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Drivers don finally pass riders for Indrive.
Felicity001, come teach me farming. E don be.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Good Morning everyone

In need of a car for e-hailing. Upfront payment of 300k available and weekly repayment afterwards

Please whatsapp if you have any +23 49 06 07 64 25 4

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2022
mejai:

If you say make you go check trip detail, before you return trip taken. They need to start offering riders some type of bonus to entice them.

Na why some rider still dey with bolt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CHARLOE(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Massab:
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.
Contact me: 08030822276
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2022
mejai:
Bolt don spoil everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.