Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4851976 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Okay buying that equipment isn't spending wisely?
Corner I told you this is the wrong market for your equipment, go to car dealers you won't hear.
grin

no worry, dem go soon star for one of my new episodes of The Unfortunate Uber Driver grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
We dey cope fine. Na so we dey manage them. Just make sure say your papers complete and you get spare tyre , triangle and fire extinguisher.

ReadaDream:
Viking how una they cope for this Abuja? VIO and road safety officials just full everywhere shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
The business is relatively slow this period with annoying fares.
I've heard the car is good on fuel economy.
But you know for it to serve you better, you should always service it at the right time.

RoadMozart:

Please how the business dey for Abuja? I wan relocate come in March. And I'm thinking of getting a MB C200K for the job. Please update me. Thanks

I'm coming to stay in FHA Lugbe specifically. Please Let me know how the business is over there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
SHOOPSYN:

Was this the shoe you saw? grin
Now picture me wearing a blue native attire as he said, with those shoes.
I go be like baba kareemu wey dey go for party wey dem no invite me. grin grin grin
Much respect, baba. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
VaselineCrew:

My petrol is almost finished, I can’t be doing 800 naira trip abeg.

I don’t understand what bolt is thinking, I just don’t get it.
Imagine.
Make dem continue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hybrid600:
We dey cope fine. Na so we dey manage them. Just make sure say your papers complete and you get spare tyre , triangle and fire extinguisher.

Una they try Sha. They are everywhere

Meanwhile, roads are good here, no traffic too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
SHOOPSYN:

Was this the shoe you saw? grin

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hybrid600:

Triangle grin

You no like parallelogram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasdat5(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
RoadMozart:

Please how the business dey for Abuja? I wan relocate come in March. And I'm thinking of getting a MB C200K for the job. Please update me. Thanks

I'm coming to stay in FHA Lugbe specifically. Please Let me know how the business is over there

We welcome you even as you plan on relocating to Abj . Sha carry beta come , I dey Aco close to FH Lugbe . Though I no dey do e-taxi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol... Na trapezium I like. grin

Barbiturate:

Triangle grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Barbiturate:

Triangle grin

Barbi😄

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good day house,
pls is it advisable to remove thermostat from a car.
Had issue with my radiator today, leaking and the next thing my mechanic said they normally remove thermostat for the fan to start work immediately. Is that so?

And what am reading online concerning removing thermostat is not advisable ooooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
abefeabebi:
Good day house,
Had issue with my radiator today, leaking and the next thing my mechanic said they normally remove thermostat for the fan to start work immediately. Is that so?

And what am reading online concerning removing thermostat is not advisable ooooo.
The answer u seek lies in ur inquiry.
Na from joint I dey answer u o. This orijin dey fight with fish for my system Sha. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
abefeabebi:
Good day house,

go and replace your radiator. Don't tamper with that thermostat, leave it the way the manufacturer left it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Yeah.
You know say na naija we dey, and Lagos is the worst when it comes to hold up/traffic.
15km drive on a free raod without traffic should not take more than 15mins (even, less).
The app being foreign, it is expected that passenger can/should have the patience to wait for 15mins, using the time frame of 15km on free road. But our own country won't accept that crap. grin
Na to leave long PU ride requests for drivers close to them.
Much respect, baba.

Exactly....one love bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2023
pope191:

Exactly grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Bolt drivers, pepper Don dey for Una today.
Enjoy your rides. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Seems Indriver doesn't charge commission yet in Abuja. Who can confirm this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Glithronix:

Imagine.
Make dem continue.

Makes no sense bruv.

That’s how Nokia died back then when they refused to adapt.

I sometimes feel that Bolt Nigeria really hates their drivers for whatever reason.

Maybe the CEO, Nigeria, was once’s jilted by a Bolt driver and is now using company powers to frustrate the lot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uranma: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
The Pinterest business account is a goldmine that can help you unlock traffic for your blog or business website within some months. You can create or Set up a Pinterest business account to help boost traffic and increase your business or blog visibility.

You can use the steps to create or set up a Pinterest business account· You can also start a new one without linking it to an existing one. You will get more out of Pinterest by using a Pinterest business account. See the steps here.

You can grow your business and get up to 400 million people or above visiting your business or blog by creating or setting up a Pinterest business account. A Pinterest business account is free to sign up and you have access to special content formats, custom analytics etc. You can also learn how to create a Pinterest account online here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Okay buying that equipment isn't spending wisely?
Corner I told you this is the wrong market for your equipment, go to car dealers you won't hear.
grin
Corner no dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wow ,bought full tank today at nnpc,Alfred rewane,without queueing thanks to my friend who is a secret police officer.he took the driver seat from me,bypassed the queue straight to entrance,the attendants recognize him and allowed him.i shapaly by full tank and filled three 30 litres for booth.though I felt sorry for the tons of vehicles we droves passed,they were over 100 on queue.now I can hustle without thinking 🤔 about fuel for the next two weeks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
easytig:
Wow ,bought full tank today at nnpc,Alfred rewane,without queueing thanks to my friend who is a secret police officer.he took the driver seat from me,bypassed the queue straight to entrance,the attendants recognize him and allowed him.i shapaly by full tank and filled three 30 litres for booth.though I felt sorry for the tons of vehicles we droves passed,they were over 100 on queue.now I can hustle without thinking 🤔 about fuel for the next two weeks.

Next two weeks ke... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
easytig:

This is one of the reasons the country will continue the way it is, the people will rather find way around whatever the leaders throw at them.
Instead of decrying the fuel situation they will rather look for ways to make do, they will look for ways to buy black market and start reselling it.
The fuel station owners and the fuel attendants will rather see it as an opportunity to make money.
Now tell me if such ones will want to protest or fight the government over such hardships when they are already improvising on how to bear the situation?
Enjoy but know that a lot of thousands won't be as fortunate as you, at least you acknowledged the fact, besides the fuel will still finish one day and even if you have to get it through same means and your conscience will always trouble you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
My eyes have seen shege on top dis queueing for fuel matter,I just figured a way around it through my dss friend.imagine they even refuse to sell for rubber for other motorist only engine tank,but my dss friend used his official power to talk to them and they sold for me
Gentlelife50:

This is one of the reasons the country will continue the way it is, the people will rather find way around whatever the leaders throw at them.
Instead of decrying the fuel situation they will rather look for ways to make do, they will look for ways to buy black market and start reselling it.
The fuel station owners and the fuel attendants will rather see it as an opportunity to make money.
Now tell me if such ones will want to protest or fight the government over such hardships when they are already improvising on how to bear the situation?
Enjoy but know that a lot of thousands won't be as fortunate as you, at least you acknowledged the fact, besides the fuel will still finish one day and even if you have to get it through same means and your conscience will always trouble you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
easytig:

Enjoy your connect my friend, nor be you say make fuel scarce. Don’t feel sorry at all, we deserve what is happening right now.

We wanted change.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Trying to understand the conscience part. Privileged and conscience do they work side by side. 90% of us are opportunist and it will take animal treatment to correct that in us. I long to see orderliness, but sometimes we all jump queue.

Today, I told myself I won't bug much if anyone enters my front and as fate we have it a woman did. Ha! A woman!! She just use those women magic beg and I overlook. The guys at my back won't let, so I told them to go to her front once the line move and that settles all.

Nothing like conscience here, the whole system is crazy. From special centre in waec to paying for mark in school, to sleeping with boss and connection to get jobs. I don't think there's such thing as conscience again.

The only think I know is karma is the product of our action. Good or bad...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:41am On Jan 29, 2023
I bought fuel at Mobil Agidingbi this midnight and if you can come there early enough they should be selling today

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easyincome24: 1:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Pilots, read this to know how to manouvre your ways in the coming weeks and months within Lagos State.

Motorists are notified of the traffic diversion at Old toll gate/Berger axis from Monday 30th January - Friday 15th April 2023.

Traffic on the Ibadan bound carriageway will be narrowed to two lanes in continuation of the ongoing road rehabilitation of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

In view of this, U-turn in front of the Lagos State Emergency Centre will be temporarily closed to traffic.

Motorists on the Expressway will be diverted to the next U-turn at the Old Toll Gate by the Control Point.

Alternative Route for Trucks Only
Trucks and heavy duty vehicles will be diverted to Ojota interchange.

Diversion Point 2 and Alternative Route Options.

Motorists from CMD Road intending to connect 7-Up and Motorways on the Lagos bound carriageway will make use of the Old Toll Gate/Traffic Point U-Turn.

Motorists on CMD Road inbound the Expressway will be diverted to the entry point beside the FMW Weigh Bridge to access the expressway.

The exit route to the Expressway by Caleb International School will equally be temporarily closed.

Diversion Point 3 and Alternative Route Options.
CMD Road will be used as alternative for the displaced Ibadan bound traffic.

Signage with directions will be mounted along the road to guide Motorists through.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2023
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call//WhatsApp: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Easyincome24:
Pilots, read this to know how to manouvre your ways in the coming weeks and months within Lagos State.

Motorists are notified of the traffic diversion at Old toll gate/Berger axis from Monday 30th January - Friday 15th April 2023.

Traffic on the Ibadan bound carriageway will be narrowed to two lanes in continuation of the ongoing road rehabilitation of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

In view of this, U-turn in front of the Lagos State Emergency Centre will be temporarily closed to traffic.

Motorists on the Expressway will be diverted to the next U-turn at the Old Toll Gate by the Control Point.

Alternative Route for Trucks Only
Trucks and heavy duty vehicles will be diverted to Ojota interchange.

Diversion Point 2 and Alternative Route Options.

Motorists from CMD Road intending to connect 7-Up and Motorways on the Lagos bound carriageway will make use of the Old Toll Gate/Traffic Point U-Turn.

Motorists on CMD Road inbound the Expressway will be diverted to the entry point beside the FMW Weigh Bridge to access the expressway.

The exit route to the Expressway by Caleb International School will equally be temporarily closed.

Diversion Point 3 and Alternative Route Options.
CMD Road will be used as alternative for the displaced Ibadan bound traffic.

Signage with directions will be mounted along the road to guide Motorists through.

Very stupid government, constructing roads everywhere, making it difficult for motorists. Yesterday was the construction of the ikorodu interchange from tollgate.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2023
thoollz:

Very stupid government, constructing roads everywhere, making it difficult for motorists. Yesterday was the construction of the ikorodu interchange from tollgate.
The worst is they are not fast with the roads, is like they like people suffer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), Johnchrix(m), Jamie248 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.