Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752479 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
ReadaDream:
Minimum of 75k gross with #9500 fuel? How 🤔

Make una no they whine us for here o.

Let's even breaking down. If 1k fuel gross 6k at most, that means 10k fuel will gross 60k. How are you grossing 75k minimum on #9500 of old price?

P.S Before you say I drive a C_Class, I used to drive a Corolla, a sound one at that.

Woro c woro...
I told u guys I avoid traffic, places with bad roads and I dont drive more than 80km/hr.
Minimal dead driving and offcourse I select my trips.

If I work a full-day that will take my half tank, d minimum I will make is 35k. That's not even up for argument. I say minimum, and u r alarmed, that means if I show u earnings on a good day, ur brain go burst.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
ksmart027:

Senior man, i talk say na you oo. Your boy dey very loyal.

Na me be your boy o and I am very loyal sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Even car type/model them dey hide am grin

Tru Tru Psquare say everybody na big man for Instagram grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
tojahh:
Even car type/model them dey hide am grin

Tru Tru Psquare say everybody na big man for Instagram grin

Pearl has told you already. Toyota Matrix. What else do you want to hear? cheesy

And I've not told you I'm a big man. I still dey beg God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Barbiturate:

You dey hide your car? Tell us make we know na! Wetin dey there? It's a faceless forum na

There's nothing to hide. At least, two people here know the car I drive. Felicity and ksmart. Putting it out here adds nothing to anyone. I'm not interested in doing that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Gentlelife50:

They are big boys ooo, they will handle it.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Itsrm:

There's nothing to hide. At least, two people here know the car I drive. Felicity and ksmart. Putting it out here adds nothing to anyone. I'm not interested in doing that.

Is that the car u drove from PH to Ibadan without entering any pot holes?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Riders don dey complain for Twitter smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
pope191:

No high BP boss, just undue and needless argument. Uber is not the best thing to happen to men, neither is level 10. That same 300k is what some spree on a girl at Cubana the other night. Person salary... have you been to Cubana GRA at Friday and Saturday night? Nah human being like us put that empire down. If as a oil and gas dealer you are able to land a vsl, no how you won't see 300m as profit, imagine being able to do 3 vsl in a year.

Let's just strife to grow in this world, I am not satisfied or even close. Many rivers to cross (jimmy cliff), plenty talk no deh fI'll basket.

Wow. You remind of Emoney: The 5 star shipping company, I heard the dude makes #100 million per trip wayback 2018, government agencies and private businesses uses his vessels for exportation and importation of commodities. He had 2 vessels when I was told this, only God knows how many vessels that guy go get now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
dapotemi:

NO SIR...it will only take time...many of you have left the office for too long..We get OTHER BENEFIT..I think that is what gentlelife is trying to point out....I have not spent a Kobo on health for my self, wife, kids and parent in 5 yrs...My wife CS earlier this year was 650k, I paid no kobo..what would an Uber driver do if he get an hospital bill of 650k today, he would probably just commit suicide or start bambialla, no joke, just fact!

Haba bambialla ba wo ? to millionaire drivers?

Uber drivers and their families don’t fall sick only malaria and headaches.

Modified:
I don’t want to comment again, just reading … before d “ u look down on drivers & you are irritating us geng, come for me “
but dis ur bambilla is not nice grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Is that the car u drove from PH to Ibadan without entering any pot holes?

Yes sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Barbiturate:
Riders don dey complain for Twitter smiley
Work never settle well well. When it settles, nah negotiated off-line most drivers go dey do. Most riders are gonna be pissed off. If riders can't pay. They cancel trip and tell the rider to get another driver.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Itsrm:

Yes I am. The day someone who drives a big daddy drove my car, he wanted to set his car on fire. cheesy

Toyota fan boys will rather drink hot tar than agree

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Readadream, to clear any doubt I was lucky to just capture my fuel gauge at exactly half tank and I have made 61k on App since fill up.
This is excluding extra charges.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Pearl1910:
Readadream, to clear any doubt I was lucky to just capture my fuel gauge at exactly half tank and I have made 61k on App since fill up.

Your commission is 22% from this dashboard.
How come people have been saying its 25%, or Bolt charges lesser for certain people?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by moneymind: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Some of the earnings I see here doesn't tally with my reality as a bolt driver in Benin. I started doing this last month. I use 25 litres daily on big daddy. I gross 20k average. Bolt takes 4200, fuel 5k. I'm usually left with 11k. This is average, sometimes it's slightly more.

Now that same 25 litres is 12500, we buy 510 in Benin. With this new pricing, I might gross about 23k. Bolt and fuel is 17k. So I'm toiling all day for 6k?

Bolt drivers who still work in Benin are those who renegotiate or beg passengers to top up for them. I didn't start driving bolt to become a beggar. Facing my normal hustle for now till things make sense again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2023
I am a bolt driver in warri and mine is 7k net. I use half thank 5k to work 14k in app remove bolt commission and 5k for fuel. Right now it's zero I make. For a 30 mins drive the highest bolt gives is 2500. Bolt in warris depressing

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2023
moneymind:
Some of the earnings I see here doesn't tally with my reality as a bolt driver in Benin. I started doing this last month. I use 25 litres daily on big daddy. I gross 20k average. Bolt takes 4200, fuel 5k. I'm usually left with 11k. This is average, sometimes it's slightly more.

Now that same 25 litres is 12500, we buy 510 in Benin. With this new pricing, I might gross about 23k. Bolt and fuel is 17k. So I'm toiling all day for 6k?

Bolt drivers who still work in Benin are those who renegotiate or beg passengers to top up for them. I didn't start driving bolt to become a beggar. Facing my normal hustle for now till things make sense again.

I fit relocate go lag like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Pearl1910:
Pretty impressive 👏

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2023
moneymind:

It is well...let things settle. Definitely prices will be fixed to reflect the current realities. Maybe we need a strike to tell Bolt that what they just increased is baldadash.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2023
dapotemi:

NO SIR...it will only take time...many of you have left the office for too long..We get OTHER BENEFIT..I think that is what gentlelife is trying to point out....I have not spent a Kobo on health for my self, wife, kids and parent in 5 yrs...My wife CS earlier this year was 650k, I paid no kobo..what would an Uber driver do if he get an hospital bill of 650k today, he would probably just commit suicide or start bambialla, no joke, just fact!

I just laugh whenever I see people here make general statements like: "Bolt is better than salary jobs". As if all salary jobs are the same

If you make decent profit as a bolt driver, just face your hustle in peace. Talking down on salary earners even those earning below 100k is sheer stupidity and lack of insight. I'll make a few analogies.

I know a guy who was earning 20k in 2020. He moved to Lagos switched jobs twice and is now earning a net salary of 450k with health cover. Same job description, same career but different employers.

I know another guy who was earning 150k in 2021. Switched jobs twice and currently earning 700k net with remote working and health insurance. Slightly different job description and career.

I know another guy earning 100k in 2021. Switched jobs thrice, now earning 650k net with hybrid option and health insurance. Slightly different job description and career but in the same industry.

You can't compare someone earning 100k today in a job with good career prospects with someone who can't make money except his hands are on the steering wheel. Let's not argue in foolishness!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

That means you made 47k with about 15k fuel (Abi how much is the half tank? And how much extra charges. You still have about 32k as profit, if you remove fuel. It's a good one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

Woro c woro...
I told u guys I avoid traffic, places with bad roads and I dont drive more than 80km/hr.
Minimal dead driving and offcourse I select my trips.

If I work a full-day that will take my half tank, d minimum I will make is 35k. That's not even up for argument. I say minimum, and u r alarmed, that means if I show u earnings on a good day, ur brain go burst.

It's possible under surge at old pump price. What's the situation currently?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2023
I want to use the opportunity to thank every members here. For your word of encouragement and finance contribution towards me after my accident.

I am fully back on my feet and also blessed with a car and 220k job.

I have not been much actively online here but will keep trying.
God bless you all

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2023
73O9:

How come people have been saying its 25%, or Bolt charges lesser for certain people?

There are no charges on bonuses earned. Therefore when bonuses are added to the gross earnings it will be less % .

But if the bonus was not won. You will discover that it is above 25%

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Good morning folks.

Pls permission to post this here just once

We are recruiting for a food company.

*Vacancy:* Factory workers needed @ Ojota.
Send email to lushserv@gmail.com.
*Details:*
Full name/Position as subject
*Body of mail*
Current address
Highest edu. qualification.
Past employment if any
Marital Status
Candidate must have an ID card.
Salary is 40k/month gross.
Mode of operation: Shift

No experience required as job is it manual labor.
Minimum qualification:SSCE/JSSCE.
Must not be less than 18 years

We need 150 workers.

Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not apply..
We are still recruiting so as to meet the number of slot.

We need 150 factory workers.

Pls type the info on the body of the mail for easy collation.
No attachment please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2023
73O9:

It's 25%

Probably he was able to get a bonus and they add the bonus to net earnings....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
since the fuel increment, uber has remain silent. I too have been home watching and observing grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Tgiirl:
I want to use the opportunity to thank every members here. For your word of encouragement and finance contribution towards me after my accident.

I am full back on my feet and also blessed with a car and 220k job.

I have not been much actively online here but will keep trying.
God bless you all

Congrats Chief... may God bless our endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

That means you made 47k with about 15k fuel (Abi how much is the half tank? And how much extra charges. You still have about 32k as profit, if you remove fuel. It's a good one

He got the full tank before fuel price increment

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Barbiturate:

My half tank is approximately 25litres.
The essence of that post was to show or give an idea of how much one can possibly make with a full tank. Cos people were doubting my earlier comments of 75k minimum on full tank.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023
I beg who knows indrive email , I have transfer up o 2500 and it doesn't reflect on my account. There support doesn't help

(1) (2) (3) ... (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.