Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4833130 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) ... (5712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bad spot, potholes Bro, the thing tire me too.
Something that's not even up to a kilometer, I tire for this type of country.
Majority of the traffic we see there na the bad roads dey cause am. Roads Don spoil finish and government dey relax for their house?
How is that one called governing?
Abi what are they governing?
Yesterday, I gock myself eneter on big pot hole, tyre burst before driving 1km further.
I quickly parked and changed am with my spare tyre.
Na so accident fit happen if na the thing wey go happen be that (Not our portion).
Buying a tyre today for replacement.
My problem with the government is how they feel comfortable and relaxed with the road conditions everywhere, which they are all aware of it ooh. Traffic lights no dey work again, so what happened to the maintenance team? Abi dem no get?
F-cked up government.
Much respect, baba.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2023
Deypray:
No, ojodu Berger( Ogunnusi road) na even 3 nnpc they the road( only one functions fully), bovas dey while this rainoil is OPP Berger bus stop.

Bought 11k fuel...didn't even move 1km and I saw before my eyes how the fuel dropped like I've taken a 10km journey. I shouted.

I'll take the car to my mech to check again... cause I've not seen that before.

Thats my point, the rest are bit filling station, just service center. Don't buy fuel at those outlets again aperture from.Bovas and NNPC (Oando). You can only manage the Nnpc opposite Oando, but their fuel burns faster.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Who snaps Chicken Republic 950 meal to prove a point cheesy cheesy

It's a pity you are blind that you can't differentiate between Kilimanjaro and Chicken republic. Like if one can even get a meal of 950 at chicken Republic you can can zoom better and see the cost of the food @ Kilimanjaro

Eyah Niqqur has never been to Kilimanjaro
You can zoom to see the symbol of Kilimanjaro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Pearl1910:

Ahhhh...I see. U are very smart. I didn't even reason it that way.
But in this Lagos, there was no strike Sha. I only heard of strike in Ibadan and Abuja

There was. I got requested some couple of times and the person texted asking if I was not supposed to be on strike and then canceled.

Even yesterday, I got similar phony requests about two where the persons refused to pick their calls, neither direct cellular calls nor through the Bolt app and their shared location shows they are exactly at the same spot that I was.

And they always request to Lekki or good places you will find difficult to decline.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Viking07:
Strike ended on Friday sir. You no dey any WhatsApp group?
no boss help my life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Felicity001:
@pearl and others Corolla gurus...

I've 2 units of 2007 Toyota Corolla
1 is a registered bank type and the other is the regular body(Tokunbo) and both of them 2007 Onbelt yet they both have a 2003/014 engine. .. i.e it has a manual throttle system... I don't know if you understand what I'm saying @ Blacknishop

Have any of you come across this? It's my first experience... A 2007 Corolla with 03/04 engine? Like how now Was there an engine swap?

Toyota 9th Generation is 2003-2007 and 10th Generation is from 2007-2012.
So some plants still made the the 9th Generation in 2007 while some plants had started production of the 10th generation in the same 2007. So you will find that some 10th Generation Toyota Corolla 2007 models still carries the 9th Generation 1ZZ engine. Yes , it is normal no engine swap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Snrman1:
no boss help my life

Viking07:
Join the group. Delete the spa_ces __

https ://chat .whatsa pp.com/ CuetKnS9OnBJUdYLd5drIb

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Can a driver be on Bolt, Uber and Taxify at the same time?

If it's possible, how can it be done please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Where Mr. SamuelTaiw0?
Been ages, boss.
Hope everything dey bam.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Felicity001:

He hasn't answered yet... I've been away so I wouldn't know if he's currently driving his own car. Bit you driver who earns 1m monthly and bought a 2014 Corolla last year right? Is still renting... Did his wife collected the car she bought for him or what? Abi did I sold to him a bad Corolla and engine knocked... ? I don't know.

You didn't answer my questions sir.

How sire are you it's cheerfulgiver that contacted you with a different number
Can you share the email address you contacted be you where added to the telegram group?
What did you do when you discovered he masqueraded to hire a car from you where as he was supposed to be your mentor?

Despite knowing your car is serially being flooded like a barren woman in need of a child morning, afternoon all night by God knows how many drivers with a gross earning of atkeast 900k monthly you still accepting a
30k weekly penury.

This is why I'd always choose a HP to rental.
If driver fuckup I collect my car ASAP.

If him do well he has his car at end of contract.

The day your engine knocks cheerful will be on his way to pickikg up another car from a.different partner.
Boss you don Dey give out cars?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Ifesinachi22:
Can a driver be on Bolt, Uber and Taxify at the same time?

If it's possible, how can it be done please
To me it’s possible; na different apps, but you can only do 1 trip in a time in any of the 3. If order come from any of the 3 at once, you chose the one you like

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Is the queue at bovas. I think I will stick with them and nnpc...Thanks.
pope191:

Thats my point, the rest are bit filling station, just service center. Don't buy fuel at those outlets again aperture from.Bovas and NNPC (Oando). You can only manage the Nnpc opposite Oando, but their fuel burns faster.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Viking07:
Join the group. Delete the spa_ces __

https ://chat .whatsa pp.com/ CuetKnS9OnBJUdYLd5drIb

lagos group dey??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Deypray:
Is the queue at bovas. I think I will stick with them and nnpc...Thanks.
what of North west?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2023
hefelove:

To me it’s possible; na different apps, but you can only do 1 trip in a time in any of the 3. If order come from any of the 3 at once, you chose the one you like

Thanks man. I want to start it in enugu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2023
They have good reports too
OmoOshodi:
what of North west?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2023
GeneralZodd:

1. AC Compromise will u save you more fuel, early morning trips and evening trips, weather is cool. Most riders wouldn't mind to do without the AC, if you can make them understand the situation of things on ground.

2. Buy petrol from reliable and trusted filling stations: Most filling stations petrol dey quick finish. They dispense fuel and air to make your tank look full. Little driving around fuel gauge don turn yellow. You have to observe the ones their fuel last longer and make them your favourite filling stations.

3. Make sure your tyres are properly gauge,

4. Over speeding dey make fuel finish on time. Your speedometer should be at 80 to 100 at most on 3rd mainland. On normal high way like ikorodu road and so on 40 to 60

5. Check your catalyst if still in good condition

6.. Routinely service your fuel injector and car engine. I do mine every end of the month cos it is for commercial purpose. I don't use kilometre driven to service car.

7. Aggressive driving too dey drink fuel

I don't think using KM to ascertain your next change of oil is bad tho....

I use km and once I hit 4000km, I change my oil immediately but many times, I cover 4000km under 4weeks...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2023
I think there was a time on this indrive app where you see indrive price and riders price. They removed that option.
This is how you know if the rider is a stupid human being. Indrive don become accomplice in exploiting drivers too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2023
no promo on uber for this week, e no make sense o. I chop 18k last week and was hoping to get even more this week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Glithronix:

Majority of the traffic we see there na the bad roads dey cause am. Roads Don spoil finish and government dey relax for their house?
Yesterday, I gock myself eneter on big pot hole, tyre burst before driving 1km further.
Na so accident fit happen if na the thing wey go happen be that (Not our portion).
My problem with the government is how they feel comfortable and relaxed with the road conditions everywhere, which they are all aware of it ooh. Traffic lights no dey work again, so what happened to the maintenance team? Abi dem no get?
F-cked up government.
Much respect, baba.
Until the people start holding them responsible and start singing praises to them anytime they do one small thing which they ought to do, like why were you elected?
Isn't to work for the people?
But they as if they are doing them favor by working, see sanwo olu as relaxed he is since his reelection and everybody is okay.
They will rather bash their cars inside traffic caused by bad roads and fight themselves instead of channeling their aggression to the right place.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2023
So I used the passenger mode.

Ordered for a ride to lekki phase 1 from Berger...#7600. I reduced it to 3k. See why the app suggested below.

None of this coys care for the drivers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wole212(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

I promise your car won't be overflogged

Weekly pictorial/ video evidence of car condition to owner

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Glithronix:

F-cked up government.
Much respect, baba.
Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Until the people start holding them responsible and start singing praises to them anytime they do one small thing which they ought to do, like why were you elected?
Isn't to work for the people?
But they as if they are doing them favor by working, see sanwo olu as relaxed he is since his reelection and everybody is okay.
They will rather bash their cars inside traffic caused by bad roads and fight themselves instead of channeling their aggression to the right place.
What a shame. sad
Maybe when there's nowhere motorable again, dem go voice out.
The set of people that suppose to raise alarm self dey jonze.
Make them continue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
konkoabove:

Sorry about that
It is well.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
tojahh:
Pope191

I wan sell this one o. No be say you go say why I no first tell you.

Meanwhile
2007 Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla
AC functionality is 100
Engine absolute in pristine state
Gear selecting well
Carry mechanic and Ac Tech come. You won't be disappointed.

2.4m
Calls WhatsApp SMS

Sold!!

Thank you Pope191

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
If you are out working, don't take trip to Sangotedo.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2023
ReadaDream:
If you are out working, don't take trip to Sangotedo.

Lekki of recent has become a terrible place to work.

Even on weekends, the traffic there is terrible. The Lekki-Epe Expressway is fast becoming so bad with lots of potholes. I took a friend to Ibeju Lekki for a burial ceremony and I couldn't believe my eyes when we were returning back. The road up to Ajah Underbridge was something else.

When it rains, there's no part of Lekki that's good to go. I just see this Lekki as nothing but a bubble. People paying millions for misery.

If nothing is done on Lekki roads with the way flood is washing away the tars, taking trips to Lekki will soon be likened to taking trips to Ijegun where you will be faced with multiple challenges: mad traffic and extremely bad roads.

Sincerely, I avoid Lekki trips lately. The only benefit is the big money it gives cause its a long trip. Once you end that trip, you either find your way back to the Mainland or face the traffic throughout your movement there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deypray: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Nothing but the truth. I don't move pass lekki phase one.

Dailyparrot:

Even on weekends, the traffic there is terrible. The Lekki-Epe Expressway is fast becoming so bad with lots of potholes. I took a friend to Ibeju Lekki for a burial ceremony and I couldn't believe my eyes when we were returning back. The road up to Ajah Underbridge was something else.

When it rains, there's no part of Lekki that's good to go. I just see this Lekki as nothing but a bubble. People paying millions for misery.

If nothing is done on Lekki roads with the way flood is washing away the tars, taking trips to Lekki will soon be likened to taking trips to Ijegun where you will be faced with multiple challenges: mad traffic and extremely bad roads.

Sincerely, I avoid Lekki trips lately. The only benefit is the big money it gives cause its a long trip. Once you end that trip, you either find your way back to the Mainland or face the traffic throughout your movement there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Dailyparrot:

What is causing the traffic there is the increased in vehicular movement to the free trade zone/dangote refinery and those new real estate springing up in those places plus pot holes..besides the worst is yet to come...by the time companies start relocating to those areas fully even the triple lane being constructed from FTZ won't be able to handle the traffic....and we all know we don't have any preventive maintenance culture in this part of the world...smh for that area in the nearest future except something urgent is done.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
See traffic from Ogudu all the way to the whole of 3rd mainland bridge and from Eleganza (Lekki) all the way down to freedom way Traffic light junction. grin grin grin
The best is to be doing short-short trips on mainland till everywhere is clear, but I'm not the short trips type. Seems I go work into the night today.
If na night the traffic all clear, na night I go roll out.
Can't come and burn my precious (in Gollum's voice) fuel. grin grin
Cash out time for bolt drivers. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) ... (5712) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.