Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745971 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2023
BAZ001:

How much is all your naira in dollars ?
Very soon ur eye go clear say naira value is useless.

See u struggling to buy 2010 corrolla in 2023 =13years difference .
Have u heard of my low mileage oyel sipping Camry 2007 ? U know what yr I bought it tokunbo ?
U just dey start life boy grin
I no blame u, Na corner44 I blame.

E no pass chicken republic grin

Baaz what's your contribution to this thread since you claimed to have traveled?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Clairvoyancy: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2023
A
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2023
pope191:
Pleaser I’ll like to ask this, if I can do better when next I face with such.

On as well.

Pope, like they say, it's different strokes for different folks. Our mood might also influence our decisions per time.. It's not cast in stone.

Asking them to get an ambulance in a time of emergency is wasting precious time. Since they aren't coming from the hospital per say and moreover client might not be bouyant enough to hire one. If ur fear is that (God forbid), the patient dies in ur car, u have done nothing bad either, nobody will hold u or ask u to write police report. U have tried ur best. But if the man didn't make it because they couldn't get to d hospital ontime, u will not be happy with yourself. Just for a moment imagine it's ur family member and u have a car, will u say they should get ambulance?
Like I said earlier, your decision isn't bad, it's ur choice, but in going about our business let's not forget about humanity.

Not ones not twice, I have been in this situation, and my day ended because even my mental health and moral will just go low. Life is fragile. I have carried accident victims from d highway and drove 140km/hr top speed risk my own life for over 100km
distance looking for hospital that will admit them. When I was still in school, I carried a guy that fell off a pickup truck during SUG campaign to the hospital...omo the smell of blood didn't leave my car for months...I used jik, hypo, kleen for where, d blood was much but what can I do I will still help.
I know we can all do this, because of human sympathy and we will do it for free.
So why not at the least even charge them if necessary and let the life be saved first before we think of car being messed up or time wasted. That's my take sha.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2023
See how educative this thread has been in the last few pages. Check every response on Baaz on this thread it's either he is dragging Dru or another person.

I repeat, he is one of the people causing problems on this thread and must be shut out just like Dru was shut out

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pope, like they say, it's different strokes for different folks. Our mood might also influence our decisions per time.. It's not cast in stone.

Asking them to get an ambulance in a time of emergency is wasting precious time. Since they aren't coming from the hospital per say and moreover client might not be bouyant enough to hire one. If ur fear is that (God forbid), the patient dies in ur car, u have done nothing bad either, nobody will hold u or ask u to write police report. U have tried ur best. But if the man didn't make it because they couldn't get to d hospital ontime, u will not be happy with yourself. Just for a moment imagine it's ur family member and u have a car, will u say they should get ambulance?
Like I said earlier, your decision isn't bad, it's ur choice, but in going about our business let's not forget about humanity.

Not ones not twice, I have been in this situation, and my day ended because even my mental health and moral will just go low. Life is fragile. I have carried accident victims from d highway and drove 140km/hr top speed risk my own life for over 100km
distance looking for hospital that will admit them. When I was still in school, I carried a guy that fell off a pickup truck during SUG campaign to the hospital...omo the smell of blood didn't leave my car for months...I used jik, hypo, kleen for where, d blood was much but what can I do I will still help.
I know we can all do this, because of human sympathy and we will do it for free.
So why not at the least even charge them if necessary and let the life be saved first before we think of car being messed up or time wasted. That's my take sha.
A masterpiece! đź’Ż

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

Cool! Maybe you didn’t get the picture well and my question inbetween. I carried them to the hospital out of thinking it may be an emergency. Getting to the hospital, it is no longer an emergency, but decision. I have family and aged people. So I won’t leave them or anyone in bad state. Family or not, I don’t place life over life as we are all human. I don’t believe in saying things that I have done, but if it is a person with disability, I always help till I get them to point of comfort, I may take whatever they give me in form of money, even if it is not worth the actual trip price. Anyone that has been thro this will tell you mostly they don’t pay the actual price, but understanding and human should be the key.

If I am not mistaken this people don’t have money issue as presumed. Even the woman make it clear that she have siblings scatter everywhere and they can decide to charter me for the whole day (sorry ma, I don’t do such service). It may end up being a process of using Uber for everything and it comes cheap. The mans health does not start that morning and it wasn’t anything close to emergency. Hospitals should have ambulance at get go and bed space. We live in a failed society where we try to rest our inability on people conscience. If the man should d*e in the car? Obviously I am going offline for like 2 weeks at most, I know my kind of person. Am I ready for someone to d*e in the car? No. Charge them? Can’t put money on life. Police report? Death is not as picture, if you ask me. They may not want to take him home. From there to mortuary, to one unforeseen place or another. Boss I am not that strong. If this man should pass today(God forbid) aso ebi will go round, people will flew in from different places, event center will take million. I don’t think Uber drivers should be the one dealing with health related issues, except in a case of absolute emergency.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

You are on point Pearl. Is a function of our mood/State of mind/present situation. I took them to that general hospital, Ishaga. No bed space, they couldn't afford ambulance. Infact, their situation outweighs mine at that point in time. Eventually I left the hospital at exactly 1:20am.And such can happen to anyone. And if I have left at that point, I don't think is bad, depending on my situation too. A driver can be in serious mess at that point in time too. But, we can only try to do these things. Two aged men have peed on my chair , I couldn't work for the weekend. I urge us to try do these things because hmmm.. some are simultaneously battling serious health issues and financial issues. Imagine a driver in serious mess right now, reading this... He will be like, you guys dunno anitin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2023
pope191:

Cool! Maybe you didn’t get the picture well and my question inbetween. I carried them to the hospital out of thinking it may be an emergency. Getting to the hospital, it is no longer an emergency, but decision. I have family and aged people. So I won’t leave them or anyone in bad state. Family or not, I don’t place life over life as we are all human. I don’t believe in saying things that I have done, but if it is a person with disability, I always help till I get them to point of comfort, I may take whatever they give me in form of money, even if it is not worth the actual trip price. Anyone that has been thro this will tell you mostly they don’t pay the actual price, but understanding and human should be the key.

If I am not mistaken this people don’t have money issue as presumed. Even the woman make it clear that she have siblings scatter everywhere and they can decide to charter me for the whole day (sorry ma, I don’t do such service). It may end up being a process of using Uber for everything and it comes cheap. The mans health does not start that morning and it wasn’t anything close to emergency. Hospitals should have ambulance at get go and bed space. We live in a failed society where we try to rest our inability on people conscience. If the man should d*e in the car? Obviously I am going offline for like 2 weeks at most, I know my kind of person. Am I ready for someone to d*e in the car? No. Charge them? Can’t put money on life. Police report? Death is not as picture, if you ask me. They may not want to take him home. From there to mortuary, to one unforeseen place or another. Boss I am not that strong. If this man should pass today(God forbid) aso ebi will go round, people will flew in from different places, event center will take million. I don’t think Uber drivers should be the one dealing with health related issues, except in a case of absolute emergency.

Thanks
I think I just get more of your point now. Yes I agree to this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2023
pope191:

Thanks

Don't be a FELICITY my friend
Much respect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2023
dav1002:

Don't be a FELICITY my friend
Much respect

Lol… Knor vex. Send your account, let me bless you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2023
pope191:

Cool! Maybe you didn’t get the picture well and my question inbetween. I carried them to the hospital out of thinking it may be an emergency. Getting to the hospital, it is no longer an emergency, but decision.

If I am not mistaken this people don’t have money issue as presumed. Even the woman make it clear that she have siblings scatter e I don’t think Uber drivers should be the one dealing with health related issues, except in a case of absolute emergency.

Thanks

If u say it's no longer an emergency then why do u still fear if the man passes on in your car. grin
Why were they rejected and refered to Lasuth if it wasn't a serious emergency?

Well, Like I said earlier, ur decision wasn't professionally, ethically or morally wrong. U are right that in sane climes, the first hospital should provide an ambulance to convey the patient. But we are in Nigeria. I only said what I would do if I were in ur shoes. Not judging u brov.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

If u say it's no longer an emergency then why do u still fear if the man passes on in your car. grin
Why were they rejected and refered to Lasuth if it wasn't a serious emergency?

Well, Like I said earlier, ur decision wasn't professionally, ethically or morally wrong. U are right that in sane climes, the first hospital should provide an ambulance to convey the patient. But we are in Nigeria. I only said what I would do if I were in ur shoes. Not judging u brov.

And you don’t care to know why the doctor won’t accept him. He prolly went back to his office to watch some tv and felt ok, because he is doing his job. I knew they won’t accept him from get go, only took them there to fulfill righteousness. How about if they also reject them in the next hospital, I have to keep going in circle with them, so I can appear as Mr Nice guy. Like I said it wasn’t a case of emergency, as I have seen thro that. Now it’s a call for them to do the right thing. I can’t make decision for them and it will be unfair to put me in the position of what I already knew. They don’t even mind if the man go at that moment, as one of them said, he has tried. Hearing such words from them is enough for me to think far.

My question is how right is it to use Uber drivers to replace ambulance, as this situation is no longer a peculiar one. Same goes to the riders that will send drivers on delivery and one won’t have choice but to enter receiver’s sitting room.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
I'd similar experience Mr. Olamilekan had some years ago.

I was driving home from Ikotun around some minutes oast 12 midnight, I'd already tailored my trip home and had cancelled a few requests until I got this one request which was at that general hospital along Isolo Way to LASUTH, Ikeja.

The guy called in with a distress tone... And I was rushing to beat curfew... That's was during the lock down... I told him I was coming

Got there, it a sick age father or mother can't really remember... Sickness can make people age fast... After waiting for about 20min they carried the sick who could walk in... We moved... The daughter was already stressed out she couldn't even talk much... With 2 other guys.

Got to LASUTH in less than 15m because me na F1 driver normal normal...

Hospital say no bed, the started administration of treatment inside my Benz, doctor no first know weather na Uber or not self grin... I just chuckled in my spirit...

The daughter was seriously working with the nurses for a bed space, got one after about 1hr plus... They took the sick to the bed. Walked into me and requested for my aza I told them nvm! I heard them complaining to themselves how they don't have enough money... Thank goodness I never started the trip (that was delibrate).
Hooped into my car and zoomed of.

Got home around past 2am. I spent 3hour cleaning my car the next day.

Sometimes we find out selves in some situations that we have no option but to succumb to nature.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
@pope, there is no right or wrong in this country any more. This is Nigeria.

The truth be told you left them stranded, with a sick man. simple!

The time it took you guys to argue a d delibrate and request another ride and transferred the sick man to the new car would have been enough to drive them to a nearby general hospital which is not too far away from Ogba... There is one in Ishaga- college Rd, another in Ikeja... Worse case Gbagada general hospital... General hospital no dey reject patients, na why people dey die there well well.
Public hospitals reject because they dint want bad names. The doctors are employees... They will be serve a quarry.

If that man dies within the trip to the hospital or few minutes after getting to the hospital the blame will be on you come what may.

What you would have done immediately you saw the request was to have rejected it so avoid any conscience battles. But you drove to PUP, you saw it was a case of emergency and the sick couldn't even walk, you should have known better. If na me na that point I for japa grin or you come up with any story to excuse them.

But leaving them stranded was a wrong decision and selfish.

Did you collected the 1k fare?

Asking for a friend ooh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Felicity001:
@pope, there is no right or wrong in this country any more. This is Nigeria.

The truth be told you left them stranded, with a sick man. simple!

The time it took you guys to argue a d delibrate and request another ride and transferred the sick man to the new car would have been enough to drive them to a nearby general hospital which is not too far away from Ogba... There is one in Ishaga- college Rd, another in Ikeja... Worse case Gbagada general hospital... General hospital no dey reject patients, na why people dey die there well well.
Public hospitals reject because they dint want bad names. The doctors are employees... They will be serve a quarry.

If that man dies within the trip to the hospital or few minutes after getting to the hospital the blame will be on you come what may.

What you would have done immediately you saw the request was to have rejected it so avoid any conscience battles. But you drove to PUP, you saw it was a case of emergency and the sick couldn't even walk, you should have known better. If na me na that point I for japa grin or you come up with any story to excuse them.

But leaving them stranded was a wrong decision and selfish.

Did you collected the 1k fare?

Asking for a friend ooh
Finally... Next post now u change.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
mejai:

Finally... Next post now u change.

Change in what way? What’s the different between you and Felix. Am I supposed to take unstable character like both of you serious? Someone that just said no right or wrong. Someone that can’t remember if it’s a he or she. Someone that is trying to beat curfew but have his app on. Middle of the night and no police road block, while we have road blocks scattered everywhere during this period. Someone that tell lies needlessly. Someone that said rider will die in my car and will eventually mock me if the eventual happen. I don’t want to attack you, if you have a view or as a driver that have been in this position. Tell us how to go about it and stop being a coward hiding behind monikers.

I took them to the hospital, waited till they got cleared and even offer to take them to the other hospital, but won’t be waiting. It is not a thing of force uncle. I have already spent an hour on a trip that should not be more than 5 mins. If there’s emergency, I’ll gladly help…. But if riders now habitually turn driver’s cars to bed space as it is becoming a norm, I’ll beg to leave.

If you think I have not help riders, you don’t want to know the things I have done. 3k trips on a 4.9 rating, even Felix can’t attain that in life to come.

He Felix should come out and swear that he didn’t benefit from Larry’s giveaway by proxy. I laugh for quoting to take that Akamu serious.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
mejai:

Hmmn, if u try am eh

tojahh:

You wan make them seize your passport abi? Try am and see yourself in Ebutte Metta in 3 days grin

Abeg oohhhh no make me see myself for Ebutte metta ehhh.
D kind suffer wey people dey suffer for Nigeria right now I can’t even wish my enemy to taste this good life and go back to naija.
The rich are also crying

But millionaire drivers seems to be balling though

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Felicity001:

You get mind put Sir for Dru front
You come put boss for my back...

You dey crase grin grin grin

Well shall I no blame you na unto say condition happen to Crayfish na him make him tail bend

If no be say Dru na Yankee them born am you go see two of us for bar call am sir then call me him boy

I no blame you... Make I catch i first I go know say boy na oga pkata pkata grin angry

But I thought Dru na your former boss?

Even if you guys didn't end on good terms at least you benefited from his benevolence.

Don't take everything too personal

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
BAZ001:

Abeg oohhhh no make me see myself for Ebutte metta ehhh.
D kind suffer wey people dey suffer for Nigeria right now I can’t even wish my enemy to taste this good life and go back to naija.
The rich are also crying

But millionaire drivers seems to be balling though

How are you doing today my Canadian rich friend shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
donbrowser:
See how educative this thread has been in the last few pages. Check every response on Baaz on this thread it's either he is dragging Dru or another person.

I repeat, he is one of the people causing problems on this thread and must be shut out just like Dru was shut out

If you want to shut out Bazz then you don't really know him lol.

Guy got a thick skin and he takes everything as cruise, try to get into his nerve and he will turn it against you.

At least he is making the thread lively and less boring

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good afternoon. How the hustle?

Abeg where can I do number plate reprint and how much is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
donbrowser:

Baaz what's your contribution to this thread since you claimed to have traveled?

What’s Tinubu contribution to Nigeria since he became president
He selected himself and to run d country hard am grin
Remove subsidy and low key paying subsidy?

You APC tout what have you contributed to the thread than to be defending agbado president and sanwo olu up & dan, with d way dey tax everyone in lagos to d level of people hawking pure water and food on d street.

See d way people are complaining in Nigeria yet you are still defending ur APC team.
All of you are wicked.

Wo no make me pour apc anger on you embarassed lipsrsealed
Person go just open phone like dis na so so billing u go dey see.

I can’t imagine we already missing Buhari

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don laugh tire today

Abeg, what should I keep an eye out for on these requests? I don confuse o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
pope191:

Change in what way? What’s the different between you and Felix. Am I supposed to take unstable character like both of you serious? Someone that just said no right or wrong. Someone that can’t remember if it’s a he or she. Someone that is trying to beat curfew but have his app on. Middle of the night and no police road block, while we have road blocks scattered everywhere during this period. Someone that tell lies needlessly. Someone that said rider will die in my car and will eventually mock me if the eventual happen. I don’t want to attack you, if you have a view or as a driver that have been in this position. Tell us how to go about it and stop being a coward hiding behind monikers.

I took them to the hospital, waited till they got cleared and even offer to take them to the other hospital, but won’t be waiting. It is not a thing of force uncle. I have already spent an hour on a trip that should not be more than 5 mins. If there’s emergency, I’ll gladly help…. But if riders now habitually turn driver’s cars to bed space as it is becoming a norm, I’ll beg to leave.

If you think I have not help riders, you don’t want to know the things I have done. 3k trips on a 4.9 rating, even Felix can’t attain that in life to come.

He Felix should come out and swear that he didn’t benefit from Larry’s giveaway by proxy. I laugh for quoting to take that Akamu serious.

Check what I highlighted in that Felicity post and my comment there. He went back calling u pope bro, not the other name. I was like next post he will change the name. Me and u never dey fight nah.
Moreover, I supported pearl1910 decision, which I stated up there. Ur decision, ur mood.
All I know is that I can never take a request to or from hospital (if I know b4 hand). But if u beat me to that, who am I if I can render them help? After all, I may be a victim. So it depends!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrReeseG:
I don laugh tire today

Abeg, what should I keep an eye out for on these requests? I don confuse o

25k FrSC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
BAZ001:

You APC tout what have you contributed to the thread than to be defending agbado president and sanwo olu up & dan, with d way dey tax everyone in lagos to d level of people hawking pure water and food on d street.

See d way people are complaining in Nigeria yet you are still defending ur APC team.
All of you are wicked.

Let those of us in Nigeria worry about that. Till today, no one know how you went to Canada. It took enough drilling from Dru to let us know you're not in USA but Canada. No one cares where you are. Did drivers here in Nigeria run to you to help them pass APC aggression on someone?
Did drivers in Nigeria tell you to help them miss Buhari?
If you so much love Nigeria and care about the welfares of the drivers in Nigeria, come back home.
I repeat again? Is bearing the pains of the drivers from Canada without giving them tips on how to join you over there how to help them?

You rather make fun of them and the situation of the country and elongate every matter here, rejoicing over every little disagreement here.

For the last time, how exactly are you helping the drivers here from outside the country?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
mejai:

Check what I highlighted in that Felicity post and my comment there. He went back calling u pope bro, not the other name. I was like next post he will change the name. Me and u never dey fight nah.
Moreover, I supported pearl1910 decision, which I stated up there. Ur decision, ur mood.
All I know is that I can never take a request to or from hospital (if I know b4 hand). But if u beat me to that, who am I if I can render them help? After all, I may be a victim. So it depends!

Am I supposed to apologize now for misinterpreting your ambiguous post? Let me know if you want apology. I only post this, honestly not because of taking someone to hospital, but car as a bed space is where I am confused and wish we could figure out a best way to handle it. If Felix wants to judge, he can be my guest. I don’t take him serious, he has been looking for issues. Not scared tho, but I have better things to spend time on.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
pope191:

25k FrSC
Thanks pope, I appreciate. Although you quoted the wrong person.

Please can I walk into any of their offices to do it or they have designated place for the number plate reprint?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
konkoabove:

Thanks pope, I appreciate. Although you quoted the wrong person.

Please can I walk into any of their offices to do it or they have designated place for the number plate reprint?

No vex, today don drag me, I deh ikeja for 2 hours no trip. I’ll pick and cancel. Traffic on Ikorodu road. I don’t know if I am the only one feeling the low trip today. Target must be met.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
fk001:

If you want to shut out Bazz then you don't really know him lol.

Guy got a thick skin and he takes everything as cruise, try to get into his nerve and he will turn it against you.

At least he is making the thread lively and less boring

I hope I'm not quoting the same person, If I am not, then tell me how exactly Bazz makes this thread lively rather than make mockery of others, feast on rifts and post stupid memes to make these matters worse.

Till today, he hasn't revealed how he got to Canada to any driver here yet he makes them feel lowly of themselves every day. If I travel to Finland or Canada by next, I will gladly share how I did it rather than telling you Nigeria is not doing well and still keep the secret of getting out of here from you.

That aside, he was a veteran driver who always complained about things not going on well with driving Uber until he started making confessions after traveling.

So tell me how he's making the thread lively.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
donbrowser:

Oga no need to shut me grin
I don already dey go silent mood u think it’s easy to be keeping up with thread & time difference.
I try so hard not to loose touch with home the news the politics and all but it’s telling on me already. So una just dey help me.
But if i see dragging and banter, I will comment and post my meme.

So better shut d people dragging and throwing subtle jabs grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
BAZ001:

All of you are wicked.

Lolz you dey hallucinate abi grin
Who wan bill broke niqqur like you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / âžś âžś âžśCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsâžś âžś âžś / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: kayemjay(m), SHOOPSYN(m), pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.