Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767710 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Doublecheck:
Engr gazzuzz is it possible to remove a V6 Engine from a Honda accord Eod and fit it with a 4 plug Engine, if yes how much will you use to do it.

Please EPP me, Ejo. So my EOD can add value in this recession too.

it is possible.

Cost of doing that is ~350-400k.

my advice.

SELL the V6 car and buy a 4cylinder.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

call ad book an appointment.

We do not open on Saturdays .

Please where's your workshop located
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
It is about to change ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Be like say this our narrative want enter TSTV level o!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Grupo:
Be like say this our narrative want enter TSTV level o!

grin

The narrative has been working all this time ... u wan come steal the narrative abi cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Please, is anyone here know Charles Ijoma. He's a driver on uber/taxify. I Picked him up from Okota to Akoka on taxify. Normally don't accept bank transfers but because he's a driver, decided to allow him. I'm yet to get the money he transferred yesterday and he's not picking up my calls. I give him from now to Monday, then Haba na Ududonka Agulu will profile his case. Here's his number +234 909 543 7020. Tell him if you know him. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
sKeetz:
Hello house, please I need the input of the gurus in this section on this decision that am about to make.

I'm planning on selling off a property of mine and I intend to invest the proceeds into the e-hailing business. I'm looking at buying 2 cars, give out one to a driver while I drive one myself. Is this a good decision ? and secondly what brand of cars are more suitable for uber/taxify in terms of fuel efficiency, maintenance and aesthetics ?

Thank you.

For whatsoever reason do not sell the property. Raise money elsewhere and buy one car that you can drive

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2018
A very busy week but very profitable one

From celebration to celebration ....

1.6L vehicle loaded

1.6L vehicle loading again

2.0L vehicle new sigining

We keep bringing it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Greetings all. Anyone ever experienced a situation where you dropped off a rider only to realize the trip was booked as weybill and base fare calculated at N200 instead of N300 when you clearly dropped off a human being?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Thinking about upgrading my Camry to this sweet ride. Guys what do you think about this ride? It's got a 2.0ltr engine.
Oga Gazzuzz your input is highly sought after sir.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

it is possible.

Cost of doing that is ~350-400k.

my advice.

SELL the V6 car and buy a 4cylinder.
Thanks man, you have been very helpful and resourceful on this thread, yourself, Romeo, the Dave guy and several others.

The car is on display and up for sale but i am considering other options like changing the Engine cause i am yet to get a serious buyer. Also the car would have been perfect to uber if it was 4 plug cause its full option and very neat.

Thanks again.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Doublecheck:
Thanks man, you have been very helpful and resourceful on this thread, yourself, Romeo, the Dave guy and several others.

The car is on display and up for sale but i am considering other options like changing the Engine cause i am yet to get a serious buyer. Also the car would have been perfect to uber if it was 4 plug cause its full option and very neat.

Thanks again.
if you are driving yourself you could still use this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2018
starlek:
Greetings all. Anyone ever experienced a situation where you dropped off a rider only to realize the trip was booked as weybill and base fare calculated at N200 instead of N300 when you clearly dropped off a human being?
All trips are waybills... and uber's base fare has been 200 since 10 months ago....

What exactly are you complaining about?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Stealth100:
Thinking about upgrading my Camry to this sweet ride. Guys what do you think about this ride? It's got a 2.0ltr engine.
Oga Gazzuzz your input is highly sought after sir.
What I think is that you will be receiving more offline trips than online. win situation.

been eyeing that car too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:
if you are driving yourself you could still use this.
Will I be able to cover cost of fuel and still earn a decent pay with it weekly? 40k wouldn't be a bad start, You know Lagos traffic nau, the Engine is 3.0 if it is plausible I could give it a try.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Doublecheck:
Will I be able to cover cost of fuel and still earn a decent pay with it weekly? 40k wouldn't be a bad start, You know Lagos traffic nau, the Engine is 3.0 if it is plausible I could give it a try.
Take it for a scan of the fuel system. if the fuel system is perfect you could earn 50k weekly at least.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Let's discuss about your car via whatsapp.
Doublecheck:

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:
What I think is that you will be receiving more offline trips than online. win situation.

been eyeing that car too.

Nice! Will give it a shot.

I still need a mechanic's perspective. Is the VW Passat cc a reliable brand? I normally don't over flog my car, 45-60k weekly is my usual target. Can the car handle such?

Cc: gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stealth100:

I still need a mechanic's perspective. Is the VW Passat cc a reliable brand? I normally don't over flog my car, 45-60k weekly is my usual target. Can the car handle such?

Cc: gazzuzz

Car cannot be abused. It cannot be managed, parts are expensive. Considering Ground clearance and bad roads, it is a scary decision.

I cannot help here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nice and rugged car... I had the 2004 model. But so much wiring problem. And you will hardly get mechanic for VW. You have to go to Etire Ilasa everytime for repairs.

[quwote author=Stealth100 post=65717212]

Cc: gazzuzz [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
We handle all details of the business, from driver recruitment, driver management, car on boarding, car maintenance...
All you have to do is receive your payment weekly. We do the worrying for you!!!

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929(call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:
Take it for a scan of the fuel system. if the fuel system is perfect you could earn 50k weekly at least.
Thank You very much, Sir Romeo. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Let's discuss about your car via whatsapp.
Okay, Just saw your message I will give you a call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demeanor: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Henceforth, any one posting adverts for fleet management, should include a verifiable office address in lagos or abuja as applicable.

supermoderator.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

axamansard 0806 865 9732

Thanks .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good evening everyone, Please I need someone to help me out with a standard format for Hire Purchase agreement. It is needed urgently. You can send to
seyionline@gmail.com

Please it is urgently needed. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Another one is out again, PROTAXI, now we drivers/partners can do shakara and choose who to drive 4 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
ifyeez:
Another is our again, PROTAXI, now we drivers/partners can do shakara and choose to drive 4
if it's not uber or taxify, you are wasting your time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
I intend to pick a vehicle on rentage but my problem is that I am not familiar with roads
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Romeo3:
if it's not uber or taxify, you are wasting your time

Oga taxi dey give me better money, try them out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Oga taxi dey give me better money, try them out
what's the registration process like?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I intend to pick a vehicle on rentage but my problem is that I am not familiar with roads
grin grin grin grin console ur self say no body sabi every where for lag.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.