Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733169 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:53am On Mar 21
Glithronix:

@the bold; you fit tell us what led to that?

Much respect, boss.

When u see Rider was in a hurry and Lastma in the same story, u need not be told that the Driver was pushed into that fire.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 8:56am On Mar 21

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:01am On Mar 21
NewDea4:

The average Nigerian citizen cannot afford private taxis of the level of Uber & co (AC tight, neat vehicle etc)

Check it, they can't even afford decent buses for mass transit, go look at the brt how many of them still have AC running. Danfo is the standard for public transport in this wretched country. Uber, indrive and bolt are just preying on the desperation, the lack of option and the foolishness of Nigerian drivers

👍
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:26am On Mar 21
pope191:

Northbird don come nko this work pass me 😂

I think there will be a shift in everything soon and comrade’s just have to hold fort. There’s no such thing as give price on Indrive again. Feels like Ramadan is affecting business or it’s the economy using Ramadan as cover up. Anyways cost of running a car now can shift anyone of business, so waka jeje is very important. Battery along that barely last one year is going above 60k for 75ahm. So I wonder how drivers drag 1500 trips, left to me the trip go sleep there. The courier package is the worst. Some times I am tempted to pick it, just to blast the riders.

All in all, drivers should use their head, doubt if anyone can intentionally buy toks to run this business now.
Our oga patapata. Pope de cubana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21
Pearl1910:

Show proof. Only evidence makes sense. without that U go explain tire.

l tried to hook you up with investing in dollar when it was N700, you and your fellow critics were doing gra gra till dollar got to N1,900. you could have made awesome profit if you had followed the General"s advice. Now i am trying to introduce you to the dynamics of using indrive to maximize profit with your Bolt app, you still dey do Agidi. grin i dont know if is actually a crime to share knowledge and disseminate a useful information .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21
Abeg how una the take deal with riders wey get body odour, one nearly suffocate me this afternoon, i have to turnoff my AC and wind down the glass and told her my AC is bad grin grin. As soon as she step into the car, the atmosphere change immediately cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 5:32pm On Mar 21
Glithronix:

@the bold; you fit tell us what led to that?

Much respect, boss.

That Allen traffic lights. The light was blinking when I tried driving through. I was in between when it turned red. I mean, I have already passed but there was traffic just immediately after the traffic lights so I got stuck there when those animals came knocking on my window to wind down.

I told them that I've already passed now but they insisted that I should wind down. I just waited for the traffic in front to clear before I dawned the consequence and drove on top of the spike and went my way.

I would have only spent 4k to fix both tyres but for the fact that I had only one spare tyre.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:45pm On Mar 21
PuZZyNegro:

That Allen traffic lights. The light was blinking when I tried driving through. I was in between when it turned red. I mean, I have already passed but there was traffic just immediately after the traffic lights so I got stuck there when those animals came knocking on my window to wind down.

I told them that I've already passed now but they insisted that I should wind down. I just waited for the traffic in front to clear before I dawned the consequence and drove on top of the spike and went my way.

I would have only spent 4k to fix both tyres but for the fact that I had only one spare tyre.

Drivers wey dey pay fine for this hardship period dey try. Imagine paying 50k for traffic 🚦 light violation. Omo your average 2weeks profit is gone. That is if money to buy fuel is still available.

You did the smartest thing by zooming off. No waiting for any bagger

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:14pm On Mar 21
Next time you carry riders like this, end trip and politely tell her you can't continue with the journey.

If she ask you why, tell her armpit and punnani stinks at the same time. If she refuses to get down from your car. Drive back to her pick up location and drop her miserable stinking Ass there.

According to Ehailing rules, any trip you are not comfortable with, you have every right to terminate it before it harms you

Didn't you know inhaling foul odour while driving can cause mental dysfunction, lung cancer and cerebral palsy. that could make you unfit to drive for the rest of your life.

So Bro grow some balls and do the needful whenever you see yourself in situations like this.

You only lose money 💰💵💴 and bag yourself a courageous 1 star ⭐

Prevention is better than cure

ksmart027:
Abeg how una the take deal with riders wey get body odour, one nearly suffocate me this afternoon, i have to turnoff my AC and wind down the glass and told her my AC is bad grin grin. As soon as she step into the car, the atmosphere change immediately cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21
cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21
Nice strategy

But its easier said
Especially for one who's still considered new to the business.

northbird:

The thing is ,if you are using Indrive, one needs to be strategic.
There's no financial gain diving headlong into lagos traffic on a fixed fare (esp from an island to mainland perspective).

If I miss the window ( 2pm to 3pm) to quickly cross back to the mainland using 3MB.. I don't bid for mainland trips again unless I get someone who is willing to accept the highest bid offer.

Instead, I engage short trips mode. If I'm supposed to get like 10k to cross to the mainland. I start looking for that amount through 3- 4 trips starting from V.I. n I don't go beyond phase 1. V.i - phase1, - Oniru. 2.5k - 3k trips with ETA of less than 20 mins.
So instead of spending time in traffic on 3mb. I use that time to get same amount shuttling btw V..I and phase 1. By the time I'm through, I'm already resting and traffic on 3MB would have drastically abated.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21
Muhammadson2020:
Next time you carry riders like this, end trip and politely tell her you can't continue with the journey.

If she ask you why, tell her armpit and punnani stinks at the same time. If she refuses to get down from your car. Drive back to her pick up location and drop her miserable stinking Ass there.

According to Ehailing rules, any trip you are not comfortable with, you have every right to terminate it before it harms you

Didn't you know inhaling foul odour while driving can cause mental dysfunction, lung cancer and cerebral palsy. that could make you unfit to drive for the rest of your life.

So Bro grow some balls and do the needful whenever you see yourself in situations like this.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21
donbrowser:
cool

Do you think i am that daft and stupid ?

Sorry Ooo grin

l sold $4200 @ 1800 1 month ago and reinvested into Agricultural business that will yield huge returns. Dey play grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21
GeneralZodd:

Do you think i am that daft and stupid ?

Sorry Ooo grin

l sold $4200 @ 1800 1 month ago and reinvested into Agricultural business that will yield huge returns. Dey play grin

I didn't even remember the name of the person buying or hoarding dollars here. My post was to inform and not to chase clout. If I wanted to attack you, I would quote you. I'm never a coward.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21
Muhammadson2020:

Bad adviser, i pity any driver wey go follow your advice

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21
donbrowser:

I didn't even remember the name of the person buying or hoarding dollars here. My post was to inform and not to chase clout. If I wanted to attack you, I would quote you. I'm never a coward.
i never chased clout, i started this dollar investments thing here when it was nothing to talk about. alot of folks tried to ridicule and mock my advice. but it finally paid off. i displayed it here to prove them wrong. simple as ABC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:26am On Mar 22
GeneralZodd:

l tried to hook you up with investing in dollar when it was N700, you and your fellow critics were doing gra gra till dollar got to N1,900. you could have made awesome profit if you had followed the General"s advice. Now i am trying to introduce you to the dynamics of using indrive to maximize profit with your Bolt app, you still dey do Agidi. grin i dont know if is actually a crime to share knowledge and disseminate a useful information .

Pls by all means share the knowledge, and show proof its working by posting ur dashboard. Just like u showed evidence of ur actions in the dollar case, it wasn't audio.
Through Bolt earnings, u could buy $100 every 3days that time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:21am On Mar 22
GeneralZodd:
i never chased clout, i started this dollar investments thing here when it was nothing to talk about. alot of folks tried to ridicule and mock my advice. but it finally paid off. i displayed it here to prove them wrong. simple as ABC
I only posted in peace sir 😌
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:10am On Mar 22
Muhammadson2020:

grin grin thanks for the advice

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:24am On Mar 22
northbird:

Na you be big boss now com get anointing take join the package. cool.. e don Tey wey you sprinkle holy water grin for brethren.
Yeah, Ramadan has its effects too. I was at Wole Olateju yesterday evening. I parked and non of those guys using parking as side hustle came to disturb me. I mean the whole street was slightly deserted.

I bought battery 42k around August last year. Heard eversstart 75amps is around 62k atm.

My oga! water don cost, the price of dollars is affecting everything. Smiles*

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:27am On Mar 22
Pearl1910:

Thats never the price the map brought out for Indriver. Rider chose that amount for reasons best known to her. Who dash u 15k on Indrive. U will do airport to Sangotedo before u see 15k on a norms. Dey play.

I like Pearl take on this, I can’t vouch for Bolt price on this, but trust it is very obtainable on Indrive.

We just have to accept there’s fluctuation of prices on different app, just go with what works for you. I still believe Bolt gives more money, but with much stress and damage to your car more.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31am On Mar 22
PuZZyNegro:

All Uber prices are fixed. That's how I picked a rider on Uber at Ikeja and less than 10 minutes into the trip, Lastma bursted my two tyre with their spike.

I got to a place and stopped and the rider asked me to end the trip that they are in a hurry. I ended the trip and Uber asked the rider to pay 6800 for a trip that lasted 14 minutes, 3.8km. The trip was from Ikeja to VI and I ended it right there at Ikeja and Uber is asking the rider to pay the same amount they would have used to get to VI.

The rider just transferred 2k to me, booked another ride this time on Bolt and left. I made the rider to understand that the fixed price could work against the driver in a situation where there is serious traffic.

I reported to Uber and got my money back.

But boss what are you doing on Uber? Is there a compensation we don’t know about? Anything fixed price and you don’t have a say from the onset should be a no no.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:47am On Mar 22
NewDea4:

The average Nigerian citizen cannot afford private taxis of the level of Uber & co (AC tight, neat vehicle etc)

Check it, they can't even afford decent buses for mass transit, go look at the brt how many of them still have AC running. Danfo is the standard for public transport in this wretched country. Uber, indrive and bolt are just preying on the desperation, the lack of option and the foolishness of Nigerian drivers

I understand, but these things we’ve to commensurate it with people’s income. Way before now we have the airport cabs. If people can pay flight of 100k to Abuja, why do you think they won’t pay 20k for cab? People were paying 50k for covid test. Do you think if it was enforced on local, people still won’t pay?

The point here is demand and supply, pure economics. On Sunday during church service, you need to see drivers everywhere and we have more people joining the hustle. As odd as driving may seem, it has been able to take some out of the street and as well create employment, even if it is presumed underemployment. Drivers can still try to maintain their cars regardless, chuchmoore is one person that always kept his car pristine in his days.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:51am On Mar 22
shollywendy1:

Our oga patapata. Pope de cubana

Daddy Sneh… make I show

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:27am On Mar 22
@Readadream...pls that ur plug for roadworthiness certificate still they?
Can I have the contact??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:35am On Mar 22
pope191:

I like Pearl take on this, I can’t vouch for Bolt price on this, but trust it is very obtainable on Indrive.

We just have to accept there’s fluctuation of prices on different app, just go with what works for you. I still believe Bolt gives more money, but with much stress and damage your car more.

The bolded is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
But I rather stress myself and see money, and have funds to fix my car when it spoils than do soft work, and barely have savings, then when car eventually spoils, because it will, I will now be looking for who will borrow me money to fix d car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:41am On Mar 22
Pearl1910:

When u see Rider was in a hurry and Lastma in the same story, u need not be told that the Driver was pushed into that fire.
From his narration, it looks different from what you said.
Everybody knows that Allen Junction traffic lights.
If a driver succumbs to passenger's haste and go violate traffic rules and eventually gets caught, he should just own up to it.
Him don learn him lesson be that.

Much respect, sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:00am On Mar 22
Pearl1910:
Can I have the contact??

Make I give you plug nah? Abeg!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07am On Mar 22
Pearl1910:

The bolded is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
But I rather stress myself and see money, and have funds to fix my car when it spoils than do soft work, and barely have savings, then when car eventually spoils, because it will, I will now be looking for who will borrow me money to fix d car.

In a nutshell, all drivers on Indrive borrow to fix their cars? Or get stucked at break- even point?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:25am On Mar 22
Pearl1910:
Can I have the contact??
Good morning chief. Hi me on Whatsapp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:38am On Mar 22
pope191:

Make I give you plug nah? Abeg!

Lol...no be only plug and socket. Readadream sabi d level wey I want
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:40am On Mar 22
ReadaDream:
Good morning chief. Hi me on Whatsapp.

I changed device and lost ur contact
Kindly send whatsapp to O8118193788. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), Welz(m), Johnchrix(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.