Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745974 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 9:30pm On Apr 07
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:51am On Apr 08

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08
Omoapena:
Someone should educate me about 4WD matrix, been getting negative review about the transmission being 4WD, is the car durable?

Just save yourself the wahala, that all wheel drive dey chop more fuel and transmission too dey misbehave.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08
Gentlelife50:

Just save yourself the wahala, that all wheel drive dey chop more fuel and transmission too dey misbehave.

Ehn ehn?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:58pm On Apr 08
Omoapena:
Someone should educate me about 4WD matrix, been getting negative review about the transmission being 4WD, is the car durable?

Cos of lack of maintenance culture we will just conclude that some cars have problems.
Over here in Congo everybody wants to buy 4WD cos of snow.
How can you believe that 4WD matrix has transmission problem
Na so una make me believe that if you put ON AC or heat it will drain your fuel.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:26pm On Apr 08
BAZ001:

Cos of lack of maintenance culture we will just conclude that some cars have problems.
Over here in Congo everybody wants to buy 4WD cos of snow.
How can you believe that 4WD matrix has transmission problem
Na so una make me believe that if you put ON AC or heat it will drain your fuel.

U can't be comparing car user experience in Congo and in Nigeria. They are worlds apart.

Secondly, higher fuel consumption associated with AC is a no brainer...anything that exerts more load on your engine ( in this case the compressor) will definitely make the engine consume more fuel in other to carry that load efficiently.
As a scientist u shouldn't be told this.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08
Pearl1910:

U can't be comparing car user experience in Congo and in Nigeria. They are worlds apart.

Secondly, higher fuel consumption associated with AC is a no brainer...anything that exerts more load on your engine ( in this case the compressor) will definitely make the engine consume more fuel in other to carry that load efficiently.
As a scientist u shouldn't be told this.
Asin simple science that does not need any argument
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:11am On Apr 09
Abeg is there anyone actively doing ehailing in Lagos with a vehicle that is not with Lagos plate number? I need this info abeg.
I don tire for Lagos VIO and Lacvis wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:33am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:
Abeg is there anyone actively doing ehailing in Lagos with a vehicle that is not with Lagos plate number? I need this info abeg.

There was a time I tried to switch plate, but one of the app company, either Uber or Bolt don’t accept any other plate number if you want to drive in Lagos. They may have switch rules now sha.

I have been thinking of same thing. It even take away the whole camera headache completely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:58am On Apr 09
childofgrace2k:
Good day guys. I have a Siena parked at home. I'm thinking of partnering with any of the Logistics companies in Lagos to be doing deliveries for them. Or private individuals or businesses that need to carry Items or Loads from one location to another from time to time, that a Toyota Siena have the capacity to carry.

Do Logistics companies have such partnerships with private Car owners? And please I also need information on companies or individuals that may need such services. Thanks

Yes they do. Go to Jibowu around chicken Republic. Ask of Frayo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:01am On Apr 09
Kunle56:
Please can I start Uber with 5M and what should I be expecting monthly, I really need advice as a fresh graduate

I've seen your other posts.
You can venture into Agriculture. Sesame seed is GOLD. You can talk to Esude007. I've followed his thread where he even mentioned that some farmers are even paid to plant the crop. You will make cool money from it because it's in high demand.

Edit
You can also venture into Arbitrage Blogging. It's a gold mine and the reviews from this guy are awesome. You can talk to him first before making a decision.
https://toomt.brightcycle.co/

Regards
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:17am On Apr 09
pope191:

There was a time I tried to switch plate, but one of the app company, either Uber or Bolt don’t accept any other plate number if you want to drive in Lagos. They may have switch rules now sha.

I have been thinking of same thing. It even take away the whole camera headache completely.

I see Abj, Benin, akwa, ibom,ogun plate numbers on ehailing. Don't think it's an issue.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:19am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

Don't think there's any wahala.
For Vio, it's always hackney permit n lasdri.
I believe one can do inspection on another state number plates in Lagos. Its all about revenue generation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:21am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

Get their RW n hackney. N you are good.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:29am On Apr 09
northbird:

Don't think there's any wahala.
For Vio, it's always hackney permit n lasdri.
I believe one can do inspection on another state number plates in Lagos. Its all about revenue generation

That lacvis inspection and camera issh is getting on my nerves. 3 cars now have fine on them. I would rather reregister another state than pay or contest any fine.
Other States plates doesn't require inspection before renewal so that will be off my chest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:31am On Apr 09
northbird:

I see Abj, Benin, akwa, ibom,ogun plate numbers on ehailing. Don't think it's an issue.

How do u know these cars u see are on ehailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:20am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:
Switch to Abuja no. I know couple of guys using Abj no without issues.

Good thing is you don't have to do change of ownership, it will be registered as a fresh registering provided the car papers as not been renewed in Abuja before.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:55am On Apr 09
northbird:

Cool… when I tried to change mine, that was the obstacle then and pathetic to say I just cleared 60k offense on a car at point of renew.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:17am On Apr 09
ReadaDream:
Switch to Abuja no. I know couple of guys using Abj no without issues.

Good thing is you don't have to do change of ownership, it will be registered as a fresh registering provided the car papers as not been renewed in Abuja before.

For real?!
Are u sure of this? Cos I know ones a car is registered in Nigeria irrespective of the state. Any re reg will be Change of ownership not fresh registration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:45am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

That lacvis inspection and camera issh is getting on my nerves. 3 cars now have fine on them. I would rather reregister another state than pay or contest any fine.
Other States plates doesn't require inspection before renewal so that will be off my chest

I have a sure link to bypass the inspection...

Enter my dm if you want
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:52am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

How do u know these cars u see are on ehailing?

Standard. Rider seated at the back. No comm. chemistry btw rider n driver.

Driver looking bored and wearing a long look embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:55am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

Fines as per not renewing on time or traffic violation fines.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:23am On Apr 09
pope191:

Self acclaimed car dealer use this one deh suppress thinking.

You've always failed just like the devil and just like the devil who never gives up you'll always keep trying to bring me down but so long God is in His throne you'll always fail.

I wished me evil but I succeeded

You wished me accident and death, but I'm still alive and hearty

You wished me retrogression but look at me I'm progressing.

The other day I posted a good car for sale as usual, but you came up with your ugly head saying all sort of nonsense and evil wishes that I'll not sell the car till 5yrs time... But God is the greatest... He has been faithful

The more you try to pull me down the more I'm breaking bounds and going higher... I love it if you ask me because you're the energy I'm using to keep pushing... The same platform you thought I would not get a buyer for the car is where the buyer came from...

Thank God for God

Shame on you and every haters

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:25am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

If u wan intimidate person, use Bolt grin Indrive na still pikin

Can a child intimidate his father?
Na me pope191 go fit intimidate? Them never born him generation in combine well... Pope??

Intimidate me?
Them never born am well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 11:49am On Apr 09
northbird:

Standard. Rider seated at the back. No comm. chemistry btw rider n driver.

Driver looking bored and wearing a long look embarassed

What if it is an official car?
Do you know how many companies that have corolla and civic as official pool cars? They are many in lagos.
Not every car u see with a ďriver and someone sitting at the back is an e-hailing car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:52am On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

For real?!
Are u sure of this? Cos I know ones a car is registered in Nigeria irrespective of the state. Any re reg will be Change of ownership not fresh registration
Very sure. Chat me make I update you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:58am On Apr 09
Felicity001:

You've always failed just like the devil and just like the devil who never gives up you'll always keep trying to bring me down but so long God is in His throne you'll always fail.

I wished me evil but I succeeded

You wished me accident and death, but I'm still alive and hearty

You wished me retrogression but look at me I'm progressing.

The other day I posted a good car for sale as usual, but you came up with your ugly head saying all sort of nonsense and evil wishes that I'll not sell the car till 5yrs time... But God is the greatest... He has been faithful

The more you try to pull me down the more I'm breaking bounds and going higher... I love it if you ask me because you're the energy I'm using to keep pushing... The same platform you thought I would not get a buyer for the car is where the buyer came from...

Thank God for God

Shame on you and every haters

Refreshing to know your problems are self inflicted. Hilarious how you keep looking for who to hang it on. I may feel bad for you dude if I care, but I don’t.

Provide the details of the said sold car or are you scared? You think jumping up and down in view of insults will maul me? Funny! They are levels to these things. Felix you’re inept, we have online and we have reality. Your reality is ugly and sh*t is eating you up like a disease. Fix it before it get beyond irredeemable.

Note : I don’t like you and I don’t hide it. I don’t know you or ever had any contact with you and never plan to do in any form (good or bad).My business tho, but I won’t play pretense. So buy some h*ll if you can afford it and get the F off my face till I have your time again. Basta*d!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:00pm On Apr 09
northbird:

Fines as per not renewing on time or traffic violation fines.
I was about asking this same question.

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:05pm On Apr 09
vivalavida:

Do you know how many companies that have corolla and civic as official pool cars? They are many in lagos.
Not every car u see with a ďriver and someone sitting at the back is an e-hailing car.

I can spot an ehailing car just by looking at the car and the occupants..intuition

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:09pm On Apr 09
cheesy
vivalavida:

and with a phone hanged ? cheesy do companies also have Chelsea/Man utd/ Barcelona stickers plastered indiscriminately on their dashboards? grin

If you stay long enough in this game, you can easily spot a car used for ehailing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:13pm On Apr 09
People usually say SARS n military men use Juju..
I chuckle.. if you stay long enough in a trade/profession.. your intuition comes into play when a decision is to be made. There will always be margins for errors, but I can assure you,its going to be minimal

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 12:14pm On Apr 09
Pearl1910:

For real?!
I think Readadream is right provided they have not changed the policy recently in Abuja; Wike effect. You are used to Lagos draconian laws grin Vikings should still have contact in Abuja if he is reachable
My challenge is how do you handle the inspection aspect? Will you now drive the cars to Abuja? In all, I think you should stick to Lagos number. There are apps you can use to set reminders for each car documents expiry dates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m), XPaul and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.