Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,472 members, 7,846,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4844074 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5697) (5698) (5699) (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 1:40pm On May 16
Foreigner12:
I will advise all to avoid Ikorodu today though in respect of their festival.
No take am play o.
I so much detest ikorodu. That area backward area. Witches and wizard full that area

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:49am On May 17
Fibel:
The foolishness of the many is why the few wise men suffer. This is why Nigeria will never get better. That’s because we will always have people who will support the worst administration in Nigeria due to tribalism, party affiliation, handouts, defend electoral malpractice and heist while living in penury and looking for ways to travel and seek asylum in Europe.
People like you are the reason why the country will never get better and I shake my head whenever I read your comments.

The time spent on Nairaland defending this incompetent government and lying about being a digital marketer with two companies and earning in dollars should be funneled into learning an actual skill which would help you in getting an actual job. I am not one to throw bants but the fact that you were on Nairaland on a clear afternoon (when normal people were working their asses off) just to make a smirky comment on a sales post that I made in another nairaland section shows how dense a person can be. The fact that you could not afford to buy the things that people put up for sale does not mean others can’t . 80% of the properties I had up for sale was done on nairaland and people who could afford it bought it off.
But then , I’ll leave this advice for you -
- shun tribalism, the political does not give a damn about bottom feeders and only care about their interest and those that offer value.
- Focus your time on productive things, either actually driving or learning a skill.
- Don’t burn bridges with your comments as most people see your comments on Nairaland and would assess you based on that. Only the rich has that luxury of burning bridges. The person I recommended for my position before I relocated was a guy from from nairaland I advised to go into my field early last year and he got the job. He’s on this thread and he can choose to remain anonymous if he wishes..

I am in a good place and it is not out of luck, it was God first and then making good use of my time . After I quit driving , I worked with a multinational, a tier 1 bank, a foreign IT firm and a Nigerian software development firm, all within a few years.
I even did two jobs at some point and none of these jobs paid me less than 600k a month. But I still left because the country will never get better with the likes of you who are praise singers/Sirens and would shout down criticisms at every turn.
I’m not upset at you because it’s a democratic society and it’s your right to vote and support whomever you chose but I am just saddened by the fact that your actions are affecting innocent people who had nothing to do with this .
This is why I will always support the view that foolish people should have their own country..

1. So you're such a coward that wanted to drag me without having the guts to mention me 😂

2. It's like you forgot to switch to your main account.

3. The post you quoted was from declutter thread, that's where some people went to sell curtain to Japa and I don't even know how it relates to my offline suffering (cos I'm really suffering and need help right now).

4. My Oga that I wrecked his car beyond damage is on the same thread buying and selling so who am I?

5. I no be rich man abeg and e get one generator wey my Oga car owner dey post all these while, I don dey save and eye am so I can buy it. You can help my life so I can pick it up from his house tomorrow.

Now to your issue raised...
1. Does it affect you if I lie about being a digital marketer?

2. Does it affect you if I did 2 jobs before?

3. Does it affect you if I support Tinubu for being a Yorùbá?

4. 8 million people voted for Tinubu, how am I the only air you breath?

My advice for you, come forward with your main account cos that multinational and IT firms are looking familiar grin

Tinubu till 2031. No leave, No transfer

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:09am On May 17
If I beat this orphán now, he will disappear again for 3 days as usual. grin
I will let this one slide sha. grin grin

So all of una no get mind to mention my name for here again.

Even the logical agbaya driver dey do legbege.
Make una quote me na grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 1:07pm On May 17
donbrowser:

Werey boy. You wan shake table this afternoon. Your sense dey inside your anus. Oloruburuku eyan grin. Omo aseh 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:13pm On May 17
dckng16:

Werey boy. You wan shake table this afternoon. Your sense dey inside your anus. Oloruburuku eyan grin. Omo aseh 😂

Nobody mention me, I no mention anybody too. No problem but if problem come, no problem still 🤝
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 1:39pm On May 17
donbrowser:

Nobody mention me, I no mention anybody too. No problem but if problem come, no problem still 🤝

Baba why you derive so much joy supporting this Vampire government grin ? Make you dey try to get sense small. People are suffering in Nigeria at the moment, untill everybody kpai finish before your brain start working grin

Fuel from #200 to N800 per litre

Bag of rice from N37000 to N79,000

Electricity increased by 300%. Person wey dey pay 50k per month will be paying N200,000 monthly

Minimum wage still N30k in this harsh Economic conditions.

Cooking gas 12kg cylinder from 8k to 16k.

Regular Carton of indomie from 4k to 12k

Egg from 50 naira to 200 naira per one.

A pair of jeans trousers at mandillas from 5k to 25k

My body lotion (fair and white) to be precise from 7k to 26k grin

My Toyota Corolla I got 1.8 million is now 7.5 million tokunbo chacha

Commercial tyre tokunbo from 5k to 20k per one at Ladipo

Dstv compact subscription from 2k to 5k.

500, 1000, 1500 naira can't bellefull someone anymore in local mama put. 2000 naira upward.

1 pure water sachet from N10 to N50

Cyber security charges of 5% of your money in bank

I can go on and on, but make I stop here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:50pm On May 17
dckng16:

Baba why you derive so much joy supporting this Vampire government grin ? Make you dey try to get sense small. People are suffering in Nigeria at the moment, untill everybody kpai finish before your brain start working grin

Electricity increased by 300%. Person wey dey pay 50k per month will be paying N200,000 monthly

500, 1000, 1500 naira can't bellefull someone anymore in local mama put. 2000 naira upward.

Can you imagine the cutlass 8500… I tire

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:14pm On May 17
pope191:

Can you imagine the cutlass 8500… I tire

The effontery is Epic grin grin grin

Even cutlass wey dem dey sell 2k don turn 8500

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:57pm On May 17
dckng16:

I have refrained from discussing politics on this thread, you can come to politics section but then I'm a Nigerian and I have the right to my support.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:49pm On May 17
donbrowser:

So your name no be fake Fiverr Millionaire , Digital Marketer real LASEPA worker
Nobody send you again for here, anytime i remember your hungry looking face with that LASEPA blue shirt.
I just pity you, no need wasting time on a Gen Z, Agbero, APC tout like you.

Car you no get... grin
Job you no get.... grin
lie lie and cho cho cho on every thread

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:01pm On May 17
Djdamian:

I have moved on from that episode, so should you

Alright I respect your decision and maturity but I needed to call him out at every opportunity so that another Partner won’t fall prey.
Let everyone that cares to know,
Know that he is a car destroyer and jobless APC tout.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:49pm On May 17
BAZ001:

So your name no be fake Fiverr Millionaire , Digital Marketer real LASEPA worker
Nobody send you again for here, anytime i remember your hungry looking face with that LASEPA blue shirt.
I just pity you, no need wasting time on a Gen Z, Agbero, APC tout like you.

Car you no get... grin
Job you no get.... grin
lie lie and cho cho cho on every thread

You deservè that pity more because we all know that members of this thread are the only ones that console you and give you a feel of family bond. Something that's missing from your miserablé lifẹ. That's why you jump from Nairaland to next car auction site because you don't want to remembẹ̀r how you've made every woman you made as a mọther misẹ̀rable and unfortùnate.

You even get mind dey twerk for Damian on top deal that you know nothing about just to continue your frustráted lifestyle 😂

I say make I follow your footstep go sell my curtain to japa and join you in Canada. I would have loved to ask which province are you so I can easily connect with you but I don't want to contráct a "cùrsed ọ́rphan misfortùne"

I will also start a movement of paid adopted mothẹ́rs so you can at lẹ́ast find an árm to cry tọ́ each time you are being reminded of how unfortunatẹ̀ you have become without mothẹ́rly care. Children that grẹ́w up with hálf parents áre still begging Gọ́d not to tàlk of an abọ́minable child that k1lled his párents.

He still sẹ́nt the one that gáve him a lifẹ́ to prisọ́n. You should be avoidẹ̀d like plagúe because you're a complẹ́te bádluck evérywhere yọ́u are.

The same period you joìned PDP and rẹ́ceived an appọ́intment was the only tìme PDP ever lost a presidential election, only timẹ́ Diẹ́zani your godmọther ever went to jail.

You almost brọ́ke the recọ́rd of the first ever person to sell Bolt account to fẹ́ed in Canada grin

The only pẹ́rson that can even cure you of this unfọrtunate situation is wẹ́eping profusẹ́ly and wandéring the earth because she d1ed untimẹ́ly by a cùrsed child.

The best thing you're goọ́d for is a sácrifice to appeàse the gọ́ds against more unfortunate situations. That spirit that consumẹ́d your párents throùgh you is lurkìng around your head that's why it's púshing you to attáck someone with a prayìng mọ́ther.

I have no job, no car but I have no bád luck and a praying mother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:54pm On May 17
donbrowser:

I'm a Nigerian and I have the right to my support.

You actually have the right to support whom ever you want 'during election' but if after election and going into a year, your principal turned the country upsidedown, is it still sensible and logical for you to keep supporting him? NO!

What is at play here is finding it hard to swallow your pride and owning up to your mistake!

Bro, fuel increased from 185 to 600 because Tinubu removed subsidy but he's still paying the subsidy.....IMF report. The fuel price increase is telling hard on this job. You might not understand because you're not active in it.

Prices of commodities have increased drastically. Electricity increased, new toll fees at airports and he had the effrontery to want to impose 0.5% cybersecurity charge on accounts. He's just making life so hard for Nigerians. ARE YOU NOT FEELING THE HARDSHIP?

Even my Yoruba neighbours who supported him during the election, are singing a different song now. They are all feeling the heat. The one that works at Alausa, that I often lend money cannot even walk up to me again. I see how life is so hard for him now and I feel for him. If only he would swallow his pride, I'll still lend him.

Bro, if Obi had won the election and the country is like this, trust me, Obidients will come for him! They will attack him so well. It should be about good governance and not the person. So if it's not going well, SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND SPEAK UP.

Except there's an APC politician that bank rolls you steadily.....even at that, you're human, you shouldn't be supporting a dwindling and comatosed economy. People are really suffering now

I don't hate you and I don't dislike you. I just want you to see things differently from Nigeria's economic point of view and reason rightly.

No insults intended bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:48pm On May 17
Barbiturate:

You actually have the right to support whom ever you want 'during election' but if after election and going into a year, your principal turned the country upsidedown, is it still sensible and logical for you to keep supporting him? NO!

What is at play here is finding it hard to swallow your pride and owning up to your mistake!

Bro, fuel increased from 185 to 600 because Tinubu removed subsidy but he's still paying the subsidy.....IMF report. The fuel price increase is telling hard on this job. You might not understand because you're not active in it.

Prices of commodities have increased drastically. Electricity increased, new toll fees at airports and he had the effrontery to want to impose 0.5% cybersecurity charge on accounts. He's just making life so hard for Nigerians. ARE YOU NOT FEELING THE HARDSHIP?

Even my Yoruba neighbours who supported him during the election, are singing a different song now. They are all feeling the heat. The one that works at Alausa, that I often lend money cannot even walk up to me again. I see how life is so hard for him now and I feel for him. If only he would swallow his pride, I'll still lend him.

Bro, if Obi had won the election and the country is like this, trust me, Obidients will come for him! They will attack him so well. It should be about good governance and not the person. So if it's not going well, SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND SPEAK UP.

Except there's an APC politician that bank rolls you steadily.....even at that, you're human, you shouldn't be supporting a dwindling and comatosed economy. People are really suffering now

I don't hate you and I don't dislike you. I just want you to see things differently from Nigeria's economic point of view and reason rightly.

No insults intended bro.

Speak up what?

What do you think will accompany the fuel subsidy removal that all the candidates campaigned for?

When last did you see me on this thread?

Blame the people that keep mentioning my name each time they losẹ́ an erection at home like I duplicated myself in 8 million places to vote for Tinubu.

Did I vote for Tinubu? Yes

Did I regret? No

Is the country hard now? Yes

Is it unavoidable? No

Have I moved on from politics on this thread? Yes

Will I still defend myself and Tinubu if I'm being mentioned here? Yes!

The mád people are those that keep mentioning me. They are the ones that fail to realize that election is over and you can never tell me what to support or not.

I campaigned against cybersecurity levy and it has been reversed.

There's no new toll fees at the airport. All VIPs including the president and military will now pay which was not so before.

Electricity increased in Band A

Nobody is bankrolling, you may not believe it and I am not in any way earning directly or indirectly from the government.

Go and watch the interview of Sanusi during the campaigns then you will know what we're experiencing is unavoidable. I don't want to talk politics here again but then...

Enjoy your evening.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:38pm On May 17
donbrowser:

You even get mind dey twerk for Damian on top deal that you know nothing about just to continue your frustráted lifestyle 😂

I have no job, no car but I have no bád luck and a praying mother grin

I know you wrecked the car in 2 weeks grin
I know no body in your family has ever owned a car, the only opportunity you had, “your I too know made you loose it”.
I know you worked with Lasepa and not a digital marketer.
I know you are a liar just like your father Tinubu

So I no dey Congo again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:02am On May 18
BAZ001:

I know you wrecked the car in 2 weeks grin
I know no body in your family has ever owned a car, the only opportunity you had, “your I too know made you loose it”.
I know you worked with Lasepa and not a digital marketer.
I know you are a liar just like your father Tinubu

So I no dey Congo again

grin grin

I don't have anything but I have someone that can run around for me when prọ́blem arises. Someone that will not watch me almost sell my bọ́lt driver's account to feẹ́d in a foreign country.

That's a mother.

Lack of love has affẹ́cted the only wọ̀rking part of your bra1n. The only thing it producẹ́s per seconds is liẹ́s.

Only you liẹ́d about being in Yankee

Líed about working for manufacturing firm

Lìed about working for IT firm

Lìed about getting a job with federal government

Made a 360 about making mọney on bolt while in Nigeria

L1ed about losing your federal government job due to change of government.

Only you fixed tire with $100 in Canada. Where in Canada, you changed topic grin

Nothing you've said about me that I denied. I'm brọ́ke, don't have a car, don't have a job, also work with Lasepa but I'm not inconsistent. grin

I have always stood by what I believe in, I've nevér been foùnd wánting here but you have been càlled out on many occasìons for your ẹ́ndless inconsistẹ́ncies.

If you ever tell anyonẹ́ it's rainy, they need to get drenched before they can believe you. I'm very sure the Obidiọ́ts joining you to attack me are not aware you are so jobless where you are that you even crẹ́ated an account "EmiloCorn" so you can troll both Obidients and Batists. You PDP miscreánt

They all are thinking you're all on cọ́urse for better Nigeria. They don't know you wake up each day nùrsing the pain of Buhari taking away your appọ́intment.

But hear it from me, that your appointment has followed your miserablé mọ́ther to the graveyárd sorry she's not even resting. She's wándering with your dẹ́stiny.

I'm very sure in the next few years, you will be decoráted with an iconic medal of BLLB. Ask your Yorùbá friend what that means grin

It's very obvious because every single person that left this thread to hustle in Canada don't have time to gọ́ssip and twẹ́rk about irrẹ́levant matters but you wáke up and sleẹ́p here like Seu.n is now running a paid per post that's enough to finance a Canadian lifestyle.

No matter how much they insúlt you on this thread I'm very sure you can't leave here. We've seen this kind of thing in Nigẹ́rian lecturers that set lectures for 7am and weekends because they dọ́n't have familiẹ́s or is it not you that always spẹ́nd Christmás and new year in your car? grin Only to claim you don't know where the mọ́ney in your dashboard went. Ogún ìdílé lè Oh 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:46am On May 18
For those that wanted to register then. The 3MTT site is now available

Enroll here https://3mtt.nitda.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:42am On May 18
no near berger oooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:48am On May 18
YeyeGbami:
no near berger oooo

Snr man Good morning from my end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmiloCorn: 10:28am On May 18
donbrowser:

If you ever tell anyonẹ́ it's rainy, they need to get drenched before they can believe you. I'm very sure the Obidiọ́ts joining you to attack me are not aware you are so jobless where you are that you even crẹ́ated an account "EmiloCorn" so you can troll both Obidients and Batists. You PDP miscreánt

Wait what! shocked who me? undecided

Why is it that everybody on nairaland likes accusing me of being everybody else? cry

Even donbrowser that we inducted and trained in the ways of the CoRn is now abusing me here embarassed and he has our ID Card in his portfolio lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:54am On May 18
YeyeGbami:
no near berger oooo
I see as ojodu Berger red, wetin dey sup for that side? shocked

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:00am On May 18
donbrowser:

grin grin

I don't have anything but I have someone that can run around for me when prọ́blem arises. Someone that will not watch me almost sell my bọ́lt driver's account to feẹ́d in a foreign country.

That's a mother.

Lack of love has affẹ́cted the only wọ̀rking part of your bra1n. The only thing it producẹ́s per seconds is liẹ́s.

Only you liẹ́d about being in Yankee

Líed about working for manufacturing firm

Lìed about working for IT firm

Lìed about getting a job with federal government

Made a 360 about making mọney on bolt while in Nigeria

L1ed about losing your federal government job due to change of government.

Only you fixed tire with $100 in Canada. Where in Canada, you changed topic grin

Nothing you've said about me that I denied. I'm brọ́ke, don't have a car, don't have a job, also work with Lasepa but I'm not inconsistent. grin

I have always stood by what I believe in, I've nevér been foùnd wánting here but you have been càlled out on many occasìons for your ẹ́ndless inconsistẹ́ncies.

They all are thinking you're all on cọ́urse for better Nigeria. They don't know you wake up each day nùrsing the pain of Buhari taking away your appọ́intment.

But hear it from me, that your appointment has followed your miserablé mọ́ther to the graveyárd sorry she's not even resting. She's wándering with your dẹ́stiny.

I'm very sure in the next few years, you will be decoráted with an iconic medal of BLLB. Ask your Yorùbá friend what that means grin

It's very obvious because every single person that left this thread to hustle in Canada don't have time to gọ́ssip and twẹ́rk about irrẹ́levant matters but you wáke up and sleẹ́p here like Seu.n is now running a paid per post that's enough to finance a Canadian lifestyle.

No matter how much they insúlt you on this thread I'm very sure you can't leave here. We've seen this kind of thing in Nigẹ́rian lecturers that set lectures for 7am and weekends because they dọ́n't have familiẹ́s or is it not you that always spẹ́nd Christmás and new year in your car? grin Only to claim you don't know where the mọ́ney in your dashboard went. Ogún ìdílé lè Oh 😂 😂 😂

WOW! Guy please calm down. We all know that tinubu and his governance is showing Nigerians pepper but you didn't have to turn completely ferral in your bid to defend him. Remember this is just the 1st year, what would happen to you if this tinubu inflicted hardship continues for longer?

Guy, you really need to calm down and take long deep breaths . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Etc wink you'd be fine 🙂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:45am On May 18
Conner44:

WOW! Guy please calm down. We all know that tinubu and his governance is showing Nigerians pepper but you didn't have to turn completely ferral in your bid to defend him. Remember this is just the 1st year, what would happen to you if this tinubu inflicted hardship continues for longer?

Guy, you really need to calm down and take long deep breaths . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Etc wink you'd be fine 🙂

What exactly do you people want?

If you mention me and I ignore you, you will say Tinubu's shege has reached my side.

You mentioned me now and I'm responding again, you say I should calm down.

I left the thread for you people to enjoy peace but you won't stop mentioning my name

I was away for 3 days only to come back here and see that I've been made a topic of discussion with Baz leading the attack. Did you tell him to calm down or stop?

So I ask again, what exactly do you people want?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:50am On May 18
Glithronix:

I see as ojodu Berger red, wetin dey sup for that side? shocked

Much respect, boss.

I no even fit explain, i dey exit lagos that time. Diversion dey from road safety reach otedola bridge.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:07pm On May 18
donbrowser:

What exactly do you people want?

If you mention me and I ignore you, you will say Tinubu's shege has reached my side.

You mentioned me now and I'm responding again, you say I should calm down.

I left the thread for you people to enjoy peace but you won't stop mentioning my name

I was away for 3 days only to come back here and see that I've been made a topic of discussion with Baz leading the attack. Did you tell him to calm down or stop?

So I ask again, what exactly do you people want?

Why are you responding to Baz001? Wasn't I the only one who said I am going to be dragging only you here become of Tinubu's gaffes because you came here to campaign for him?

You shouldn't throw stones at all dogs who bark, just target their alpha only, hit it and the rest will also flee wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:20pm On May 18
Conner44:

Why are you responding to Baz001? Wasn't I the only one who said I am going to be dragging only you here become of Tinubu's gaffes because you came here to campaign for him?

You shouldn't throw stones at all dogs who bark, just target their alpha only, hit it and the rest will also flee wink

Show me where I quoted or mentioned him first
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:49pm On May 18
donbrowser:

Show me where I quoted or mentioned him first

But it's a democracy bro cool There is definitely freedom to support both during and before elections but same freedom after support and elections . . . Hmm, well, that's another story altogether wink

I advise you flow with the tide to maintain your sanity. Remember 3 more years to go in the very least wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:38pm On May 18
Conner44:

But it's a democracy bro cool There is definitely freedom to support both during and before elections but same freedom after support and elections . . . Hmm, well, that's another story altogether wink

I advise you flow with the tide to maintain your sanity. Remember 3 more years to go in the very least wink

The stop of cry1ng each time you and your folks quote me here because I will definitely respond.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jamie248: 5:43pm On May 18
donbrowser:

Dude you're a wastrel, you're of zero consequence even to those politicos whose anus you spend your entire life licking

Everytime I come across your username on this forum I get angry and dismayed at the quantum of wanton stupidity embodied in your physical & spiritual frame, you're a disappointment

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:21pm On May 18
Jamie248:

Dude you're a wastrel, you're of zero consequence even to those politicos whose anus you spend your entire life licking

Everytime I come across your username on this forum I get angry and dismayed at the quantum of wanton stupidity embodied in your physical & spiritual frame, you're a disappointment

What is all these? undecided guys please calm down sad allow anyone's support who they want guys. He's not the reason we're experiencing this current bad economy cry

We're in a democracy here afterall cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5697) (5698) (5699) (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.