Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752433 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
ameristu:
The true fact is that the uber business does not pay as expected anymore. One is only getting loose change compared to the investment that one made. Uber drivers are becoming smarter everyday by asking passengers where there are going on telephone and requesting offline trips, there is only an extent that Uber can put one under slavery.

I am still awaiting the new tactics that Uber drivers would be using to make more money.

SN: The uber guys are also reading this platform.
Everything isn't for everybody....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kainosdu: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2018
mazinaija:
Googlemap is the easiest thing to use, even drivers without formal education uses it. Just a 10mins play around with Google Map on your phone and your good to go. Just type anywhere you are going to and off, you are good

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Bro kindly help send the agreement template to me also at Temitopealuko29@Gmail.com

quote author=Kalanick post=66650324]

Wats up famous
I will send you the doc. Kindly confirm when seen.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
akokite:
Drivers needed for a Toyota Matrix and Toyota Corrolla car.
Drivers should be experienced and ready to deliver 35kweekly.
Call 07017993025
Drivers should be resident in the Palmgrove,Gbagada,Akoka,Surulere axis
Note Corolla is manual and Matrix is Auto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

make we take this one do 13 nah grin

Oya
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
teelacruz:

No be every Oga for Chevron get mansion and no be every security for chevron be tenants.

Keep doing everything your hands find doing, you never can tell which will open a bigger door of success. A banker(cashier) resigned to open his bet naija agent shop and now he earns better than being in the banking sector.
Make them keep their advice to themselves. Just because @carshopper keeps importing rides like no man bizness doesn't mean that he's better (or earns more) than a fellow with a single car.

Make them.carry their negativities outta here jor

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
What went wrong? My Taxify app has been consistently miscalculating my fare since yesterday. I picked someone from Ojota to VI, I’m still waiting to take the person back but the fare has been on N400 since then. My fares has been pegged at N100 and below since yesterday. My app is up to date, I use iPhone and etisalat network. Same device I’ve been using all this while. What is happening?is anyone else experiencing this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Justclassic:
What went wrong? My Taxify app has been consistently miscalculating my fare since yesterday. I picked someone from Ojota to VI, I’m still waiting to take the person back but the fare has been on N400 since then. My fares has been pegged at N100 and below since yesterday. My app is up to date, I use iPhone and etisalat network. Same device I’ve been using all this while. What is happening?is anyone else experiencing this?

When I was complaining the other day, e just be like say na only me. Same thing happened to me.

Check if Google map is selected as default navigation in settings. It may help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daamazing(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Justclassic:
I read this somewhere here. Don't calculate when you're still on the trip. I think it's a bug from the app, calculate when trip is over.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
daamazing:
I read this somewhere here. Don't calculate when you're still on the trip. I think it's a bug from the app, calculate when trip is over.
It was the miscalculation of yesterday that made me to start checking current fare.Still, it’s still the same
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Does uber accept other state road worthiness ( say Ogun State)?? Sent someone and he said they didn’t accept it, but I think it’s federal and not state?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
1.8 surge all over mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Road worthiness is issued by state not federal, and Uber only accepts Lagos road worthiness
ridwanadedapo:
Does uber accept other state road worthiness ( say Ogun State)?? Sent someone and he said they didn’t accept it, but I think it’s federal and not state?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks! The useless man went to issue me Ogun state own.

alstarmayo:
Road worthiness is issued by state not federal, and Uber only accepts Lagos road worthiness
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
daamazing:
just dropped someone at agege from unilag.. Been checking the price as usual when I noticed the map misbehaving.. Immediately I checked d price again it has jumped from 2000 to 3400 in less than 2km and 10mins..i quickly ended down trip and collected 3k cos I forgot to review.. Trip should have been 2200 max.. Taxify and I use MTN 4g and a recommended phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Because it's cheaper, trying to make more money for himself
ridwanadedapo:
Thanks! The useless man went to issue me Ogun state own.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Warning to all Taxify drivers

Please note our policy update regarding drivers who reject card payment trips. Going forward, all cases where driver partners reject card trips will lead to loss of access to 'Cash payment trips', either temporarily or permanently as this seriously affects rider experience resulting in fewer riders requesting which leads to lower earnings to all driver partners on Taxify. Please spread the word #TaxifyinLagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
1.8 surge all over mainland

Avoid acme road, very Evil traffic,
bois de end trip grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
daamazing:
i don't think it affect the fare when u check while on trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
chucsmoore:
Warning to all Taxify drivers

Please note our policy update regarding drivers who reject card payment trips. Going forward, all cases where driver partners reject card trips will lead to loss of access to 'Cash payment trips', either temporarily or permanently as this seriously affects rider experience resulting in fewer riders requesting which leads to lower earnings to all driver partners on Taxify. Please spread the word #TaxifyinLagos

They are not serious. Until they review their Rider did not pay policy and guarantee payment like Uber does, they should go and sit down.
Till then, anything they say, I'm not interested, even if it does('nt) make sense

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

make we take this one do 13 nah grin
This car! cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
bily:

They are not serious. Until they review their Rider did not pay policy and guarantee payment like Uber does, they should go and sit down.
Till then, anything they say, I'm not interested, even if it does('nt) make sense
Yeah. Uber pays u what ur rider refuses to pay u but Taxify pays u more in fares than Uber. 15% vs 25%, 15% is way far better. I stick with Taxify bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
bily:

Yeah. Uber pays u what ur rider refuses to pay u but Taxify pays u more in fares than Uber. 15% vs 25%, 15% is way far better. I stick with Taxify bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Avoid acme road, very Evil traffic,
bois de end trip grin

yesterday was at agege. I didn't know what made me agree to drop d guys there sef. Coming out was hell. Everywhere locked down. From 7pm till 9.30pm i couldn't get out, and my apps were on, i was getting trip request and accepting them. And riders kept canceling. As i manage to reach oba akran, i just drove straight home as i was exhausted. Spoiled my earnings. Friday for dat matter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by capsie18: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Uber drivers wanted.
Requirements
1) 3 verifiable guarantors

2) an uber or taxify registered driver.

3). Hire Purchased option only

4) Unemployed graduates are preferred

Please contact only if you agree with the above requirements. No agents please

Cars is
Toyota Camry 2007

Car is in good condition and of average fuel consumption. Higher purchase option only

Terms & conditions call 07086236237

Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello house, I just started with uber and I don't get more than 2trips per day, pls where can I stay to get much trip at least 5per day, please any help on where to be @the right time....thks grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
30k is fair enough.

Mikkyekko:
i’ve been following this thread for a while now n I wanna ask about Uber in Abuja : how much can I expect to collect from a driver with a 2008 Toyota Corolla ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mjosh1000:
Hello house, I just started with uber and I don't get more than 2trips per day, pls where can I stay to get much trip at least 5per day, please any help on where to be @the right time....thks grin

Which area are you getting 2 trips per day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
I have to drive down to v/island from abule egba
ameristu:

Which area are you getting 2 trips per day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
capsie18:
Uber drivers wanted.
Requirements
1) 3 verifiable guarantors

2) an uber or taxify registered driver.

3). Hire Purchased option only

4) Unemployed graduates are preferred

Please contact only if you agree with the above requirements. No agents please

Cars is
Toyota Camry 2007

Car is in good condition and of average fuel consumption. Higher purchase option only

Terms & conditions call 07086236237

Thank you

Na wa oooooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mjosh1000:

Your village people strong o.... According to @carshopper you need to appease the gods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), bobman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.