Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743177 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2018
TheCar:

Bros, how I contradict myself.

Driving the car during vehicle inspection and telling car owner you want to test drive the car for a whole day or week are different things.

Even if you wan buy car either pristine tokunbo or Naija used, after mechanic inspection, una go test drive the car before payment but not a whole day test driving.

grin grin grin grin
Now its obvious you didn't read my post ..
You were busy Self-Service.I.N.G over few words.
Oya go back and read it well. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:12am On May 31, 2018
chillex8:

Now its obvious you didn't read my post ..
You were busy Self-Service.I.N.G over few words.
Oya go back and read it well. grin

Okay Sir.

Oya come and explain yourself better.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:55am On May 31, 2018
kingDavid5:
Please house I've been with this rider since 10:27am and I've been trying to end trip for about 30 mins on virtually every network but I keep on getting this error message "Some error occurred, please retry. I beg I'm still here waiting for this app to respond make I go chop TaxifyDriver evening bonus grin I need urgent response on what to do... thanks in advance.

Taxify and the ever constant stories that touch...i keep wondering if the App na made in Naija cos i no understand again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2018
Someone once said 'he is yet to see any partner collect what is owed by a driver from the guarantor'

well most times the human factor comes into play when u want to collect such money ....

but me I just collected from a guarantor what was owed by the driver she guaranted grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2018
Carshopper:
Someone once said 'he is yet to see any partner collect what is owed by a driver from the guarantor'

well most times the human factor comes into play when u want to collect such money ....

but me I just collected from a guarantor what was owed by the driver she guaranted grin

Guy Tony guarantor nko? angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:28am On May 31, 2018
Carshopper:

but me I just collected from a guarantor what was owed by the driver she guaranted. grin

Don't let them know. Abi what's the use of a guarantor when a driver can collect car after a few bottle of drinks with car owner.

Collecting Verifiable Guarantors goes a long way. Anyway no be my car nah, each car owner can decide what's best for him or her.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 8:43am On May 31, 2018
Hello Folks.

People looking for rentage options - Camry Muscle, Big Daddy, Manual (Elantra 2009 and Civic 2008).

Whatsapp only: 07030977601
Whatsapp/call: 09082461162

Best wishes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Guy Tony guarantor nko? angry

proceedings underway
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2018
julietromeo:
Still working.

How you dey do am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Karlman: 9:20am On May 31, 2018
Please House, I need your honest advice.
someone wants to give me a car, so I need your advice on all that I need to know as a Rockie on the block... from agreements to repairs and payment options and the Taxy app and Riders

Thanks in advance!

GAZZUZZ
Gentlelife50
Chuwaa
slamstanlee
chillex8
chucsmoore
Carshopper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:25am On May 31, 2018
Karlman:
someone wants to give me a car, so I need your advice on all that I need to know as a Rockie on the block... from agreements to repairs and payment options and the Taxy app and Riders

Thanks in advance!

Go through Previous Posts am sure by the time you have read through you will be well informed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:06am On May 31, 2018
It must be 1week so as to hv enough test drive cheesy

quote author=dru23 post=68009174]

Hahaha... three days is ok now ...[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2018
Karlman:

Thanks in advance!

I guess for the experienced drivers to advised you, you need to be specific.

1. Type of Car

2. What you need to do during inspection

3. Fuel consumption of the car.

4. Weekly Rentals

5. Strategies and positioning tips.

With regards to car repairs and maintenance, after your vehicle inspection you should decide what's best for you.

Get a bottle of orijin for Chillex8, nitigriti and other experts in the house.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:13am On May 31, 2018
This gazzuzz ur funny and right .i can see some insinuation that any car driving on uber is dead .we need to up our game.Change of driver ,new pristine ride.let the change of narrative begin grin

quote author=GAZZUZZ post=68010275]

I couldn't agree more, after that, if he fails, we sell the car and buy another pristine tokumbor Grade A so that awon alagbara can accept.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Karlman: 10:15am On May 31, 2018
TheCar:

I guess for the experienced drivers to advised you, you need to be specific.

1. Type of Car

2. What you need to do during inspection

3. Fuel consumption of the car.

4. Weekly Rentals

5. Strategies and positioning tips.

With regards to car repairs and maintenance, after your vehicle inspection you should decide what's best for you.

Get a bottle of orijin for Chillex8 and other experts in the house.

thanks bro!
I do need every piece of advice I could get as I hope for a peaceful business

the car is Camry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:27am On May 31, 2018
[Sorry he has no such right to take ur vehicle to Abuja without ur notice. That's a bridge of contract. Your car is meant for ehailing uber / taxify and not for high way transport. These should be well spelt out in ur agreement form ,implement it so he can pay u for wear and tear of such a trip .

quote author=Lapari post=68012568]Morning guys... Pls is it allowable for a driver to use the car giving to him and travell to Abuja ? He's been working for me for 3weeks and doing very okay but now he went off line and took a client to abuja .. I'm not too comfortable with that .. Pls any advice ? Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:40am On May 31, 2018
Sign your agreements now.
Don't wait till there is a dispute.
Get your comprehensive Rental and Hire Purchase agreements today.

Whatsapp Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2018
Enyinne:
[Sorry he has no such right to take ur vehicle to Abuja without ur notice. That's a bridge of contract. Your car is meant for ehailing uber / taxify and not for high way transport. These should be well spelt out in ur agreement form ,implement it so he can pay u for wear and tear of such a trip .

quote author=Lapari post=68012568]Morning guys... Pls is it allowable for a driver to use the car giving to him and travell to Abuja ? He's been working for me for 3weeks and doing very okay but now he went off line and took a client to abuja .. I'm not too comfortable with that .. Pls any advice ? Thanks
Not to do busy body o .. But see if you can set your tracker that will shut off your engine if anybody drives it pass certain location.. For example if your car travels pass lagos like towards Ibadan ,the engine will shut off automatically.. Some car tracker do have that option ...and don't forget Team # 'Assurance'

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestvalueEnt(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2018
BestvalueEnt:

Experienced Uber&Taxify driver needed for 2007 Toyota Yaris 35k weekly.
Car Location; Mainland.
Driver will deposit 30k Assurance fees
Driver bares repairs below 5k
Must have 2 guarantors.
Email bestvalueng@gmail.com.

Only serious drivers needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2018
dru23:

Not to do busy body o .. But see if you can set your tracker that will shut off your engine if anybody drives it pass certain location.. For example if your car travels pass lagos like towards Ibadan ,the engine will shut off automatically.. Some car tracker do have that option ...and don't forget Team # 'Assurance'

you have mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by almsofgold: 1:21pm On May 31, 2018
dru23:

otherwise known as Geo fencing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
Experienced Uber&Taxify driver needed for a very sharp Civic asap 35k weekly.
Driver who lives on the Island,the Lekki/Ajah axis preferably
Driver will deposit 35k Assurance fees
Must have 2 guarantors.
Only serious drivers pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wwwtortoise(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2018
Good day all,
Certainly this is not the appropriate thread to post this kindly bear with me and focus on the message.

I need a job (formal/informal) to keep body and soul together and also flee from temptations that arise from boredom. Who knows who may know someone who knows somebody that needs a helping hand on something no matter how big or little.
embarassed
I personally decided against engaging in anything illegal, hence my need for a job.

My location: Amuwo udofin, Lagos.

GRATITUDE.

modified

Good interpersonal communication skill

Can drive

ICT proficient

Sartorial designing.

PS: something temporary pending when i will commence NYSC.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
You didn't state your skills, nobody will give you a job out of pity. We need to know what you can do.

wwwtortoise:
Good day all,
Certainly this is not the appropriate thread to post this kindly bear with me and focus on the message.

I need a job (formal/informal) to keep body and soul together and also flee from temptations that arise from boredom. Who knows who may know someone who knows somebody that needs a helping hand on something no matter how big or little.

I personally decided against engaging in anything illegal, hence my need for a job.

My location: Amuwo udofin, Lagos.

GRATITUDE.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wwwtortoise(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2018
alstarmayo:
You didn't state your skills, nobody will give you a job out of pity. We need to know what you can do.

Thanks for pointing this out.
I will modify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by martyns200(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2018
OgaMaxi:
Hello Folks.

People looking for rentage options - Camry Muscle, Big Daddy, Manual (Elantra 2009 and Civic 2008).

Whatsapp only: 07030977601
Whatsapp/call: 09082461162

Best wishes

Oga na wah oh, I saw this ad and decided to post for people in need and later learnt your rentage is 40k. Oga fear God oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by almsofgold: 1:53pm On May 31, 2018
martyns200:

Oga na wah oh, I saw this ad and decided to post for people in need and later learnt your rentage is 40k. Oga fear God oo
as in.......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 2:53pm On May 31, 2018
This may help someone

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2018
Hi, There would be Protaxi Training & Appreciation meeting with all Driver Partners tomorrow, 01/06/2018 by 10:30am at HFP Complex C190/120 Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Lagos. First 50 Driver Partners to arrive would receive N1500 CASH & become a GOLD STAR member. REFRESHMENT & GIFT ITEMS for all attendees.

Me like awoof.... Lol...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2018
Enyinne:

quote author=Lapari post=68012568]Morning guys... Pls is it allowable for a driver to use the car giving to him and travell to Abuja ? He's been working for me for 3weeks and doing very okay but now he went off line and took a client to abuja .. I'm not too comfortable with that .. Pls any advice ? Thanks

Not when no agreement form was signed or discussion was at the beer parlour over some bottles, base on na my guy or my friend's niece grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
Brace of for traffic on 1stFriday..... 2morow all roads leading to redemption camp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2018
Started driving 1pm today.. By 4pm was on 10k. Thinking I was going to meet 20k when this yeye timing belt broke.. Back to square 1..ive lost my zeal for driving again today jare..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.