Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752512 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2018
eyema1:
Uber and taxify driver needed

A 2014 Hyundai Accent is available for weekly rental at 35k.

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
3. Driver MUST reside around Yaba or its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.
5. Have over 2 years experience on Über and Taxify.

If you meet these requirements call 08103370270.

Please if you get the highlighted, do not give your car to him.

Any driver that has over 2 years experience on Uber & Taxify yet to buy his own car isn't to be trusted with a 2014 car.

All the best in your driver recruitment. grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2018
eyema1:

Requirements
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos (Recent PHCN bill and National ID card or International passport).
4. Driver must be conversant with lagos road, polite, have a working phone,honest and NEVER take the car outside Lagos.

Let us know if you ever meet this driver

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2018
eyema1:

Requirements

No sensible driver will fall for this. I already smell trouble

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2018
IF U AV OR KNOW DEALERS WHO CAN GIVE OUT TOYOTA CAMRY 2007 AND ABOVE FOR UBER/TAXIFY BUSINESS ON HIRER PURCHASE @ 10% or 15% INITIAL DEPOSIT ON COST PLUS 40K PER WEEK IN INSTALMENT...PLS CONTACT CS ACADEMY...07064443174, 08082088007.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Leo2013:
IF U AV OR KNOW DEALERS WHO CAN GIVE OUT TOYOTA CAMRY 2007 AND ABOVE FOR UBER/TAXIFY BUSINESS ON HIRER PURCHASE @ 10% or 15% INITIAL DEPOSIT ON COST PLUS 40K PER WEEK IN INSTALMENT...PLS CONTACT CS ACADEMY...07064443174, 08082088007.[/color][color=#990000]

The grass has been cut.. Am waiting for more to comment this morning... lets have some fun people... folajay22 that is trying to hustle sell iPhone, does not want to mind his business.. Instead of you to mind your business and focus on selling you China made IPhone, you decided to jump into wetin no concern you ... anybody else that wants to defend another man should feel free.. And they better come correct or don't come at all ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by almsofgold: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

The grass has been cut.. Am waiting for more to comment this morning... lets have some fun people... folajay22 that is trying to hustle sell iPhone, does not want to mind his business.. Instead of you to mind your business and focus on selling you China made IPhone, you decided to jump into wetin no concern you ... anybody else that wants to defend another man should feel free.. And they better come correct or don't come at all ..
dru23 just derailed gazzuzz thread and is spamming to ruin his oil business.pls be the judge yourself.itcould be anyone's tomorrow angry

https://www.nairaland.com/4599720/5quart-pack-mobil-1-5w30#69184502

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
almsofgold:
dru23 just derailed gazzuzz thread and is spamming to ruin his oil business.pls be the judge yourself.itcould be anyone's tomorrow angry

Peace be upon you my brother.. Dru23 did not come here to either destroy or spam any thread... an honest mistake was made ,so I decided to correct myself.. I could have just not reply and not give a care in the world ... just as when a person ask why my oil was cheaper than his own.. He basically threw me under bus ,by basically saying my mode of operation of how I bring them in, saying things like I bring my inside suitcase etc . I even spoke to him after that like nothing happen. I over look all those things now , .. So my point is before u start pointing fingers do ur research.. Am not here to destroy anything, but I will defend myself if I have ...the old dru23 is officially back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
I will please beg every one to be focused on the thread title, and not derail.

Let's just stick to e-hailing business

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chikicaka(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
eyema1:

Requirements

Pardon my naivety but when did uber and taxify kick off well in Nigeria? isn't 2yrs experience been far fetched?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chikicaka(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
TheCar:

Please if you get the highlighted, do not give your car to him.

Any driver that has over 2 years experience on Uber & Taxify yet to buy his own car isn't to be trusted with a 2014 car.

All the best in your driver recruitment. grin

lol, i quoted him without seeing previous mentions, same thing i thought, a driver with two years experience e-hailing should at most be a step higher than what he is offering, 2years experience when it's not a bank job grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2018
almsofgold:

They both have the same product, everyone is trying to sell his product.

I don't see any spamming here. It's simple business hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
. almsofgold pls do not respond. Let's not derail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2018
jpworld:

They both have the same product, everyone is trying to sell his product.

I don't see any spamming here. It's simple business hustle.

Thank you bro ..the funny thing with the oil ,my liveihood does not depend on it .. I sell the cheapest on the thread.. And I have sold to people on the forum ...

15500k cheapest on the market.. Extended performance was suppose to arrive last Friday.. Once it comes out ,same low price ..thank you all

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Do we still have dead cars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2018
chillex8:
Do we still have dead cars

Don't worry the people's mechanic on nairaland will bring it back to life ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
I completed my trips and Taxify don’t want to give me my bonus. I’ll bombard them with mail, call them out on Twitter. If no response, they will see me in their office tomorrow morning. They better look for a strong lie

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I will please beg every one to be focused on the thread title, and not derail.

Let's just stick to e-hailing business

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sockpuppets every where.

We know those fake monikers, why did he bring it up here.

Everyone have right for sales.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olahevan:
I completed my trips and Taxify don’t want to give me my bonus. I’ll bombard them with mail, call them out on Twitter. If no response, they will see me in their office tomorrow morning. They better look for a strong lie

Is your acceptance over 90%?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Is your acceptance over 90%?
look at the screenshot I posted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsilly(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
chucsmoore:
. Nice development
Pls reply your email, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
dru23:

Don't worry the people's mechanic on nairaland will bring it back to life ..

So the people's mechanic on nairaland, is also a
Panel beater.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olahevan:
You didnt post your acceptance rate/ activity score

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olahevan:
Check the acceptance rate for that campaign
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
blackfm:

Normal acceptance rating is diff from campaign rating

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
jpworld:

So the people's mechanic on nairaland, is also a
Panel beater.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
slamstanlee:
that's what she deserved... I didn't tell you, our offline to the airport was hell. She complained about everything, she even assumed i should have control over the stubborn keke napep driving around me. My heart melted only once sha... When she was looking for her British passport right at the airport. For 3 mins she almost cried....

Na the passport deh deceive her

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olahevan:
Let's see this screenshot. The acceptance rate for the campaign. This is mine for the current campaign.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olahevan:
what about ur acceptance rate?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
blackfm:

Funny thing is, activity score/acceptance rate for bonus starts to count the time your bonus era kicks off. It differs from overall activity score

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tip of the week: when pursuing bonus always allow the rider cancel unfavorable rides or confirm arrival, wait 180seconds and cancel to maintain activity score

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.