Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,801 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4885381 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by casiello(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
taxiappguy:

You can get close to or hit that figure.
At an average income of 1k per hour.
At an average of 11 hours per day.
That should give 330k per month.
Fuel, calls and servicing 150k/month average.
Miscellaneous 30k/month.
Approximately 150k/month take home.
Hard + smart work is key.
Thanks a lot for this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Whatsapp/call: 09082461162

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
casiello:
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
Im considering quitting my job to drive on the platform. I earn 181k net at the moment. If I drive for 10-12 hours days, 6 days a week. How much do you think I can make net not gross.
I own a 2005 corolla.

I need realistic response please, thanks guys

Pls don't quit your job. 181k is a lot of money to lose because of uber/taxify. E-hailing is a full time job for those who don't have a better job. If you already have a 181k job, pls don't lose it.
Or
Link me up to your employers. Let us swap. I take your job of 181k, you take my uber job.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tgiirl:

Uber with over 7000 drivers with average of 5000naira earnings/day minus 25%

Uber earns above 8,750,000 naira daily... I don't think that enough to keep the business running.Hence, uber will ve to increase commission to 30%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=ifyeez post=69279242][/quote]

Sarcasm! undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
emmancecute:
I've got this neat Samsung galaxy S7 for sale. phone is US used, has no crack and works perfectly. 4gb Ram, 32gb inbuilt memory.
Cosmetic: 8.5/10
Price: 70k
Location: Lagos but could get it across to any part of the country, just show me the money! grin
Say no to GPS error!
price reduced, fixed @ 65k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by casiello(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
kneo:

Pls don't quit your job. 181k is a lot of money to lose because of uber/taxify. E-hailing is a full time job for those who don't have a better job. If you already have a 181k job, pls don't lose it.
Or
Link me up to your employers. Let us swap. I take your job of 181k, you take my uber job.
Lol, response appreciated.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
kneo:

Or
He should wait until he quit his job, then his under hot sun waiting on request, then one lady of the night request you, then he gets to her pick up location,
then she's inside her hotel telling you she can't see you, he keeps explaining his location, then she takes 20min to come out, then tells you Oga hurry up am late, that's when he will Appreciate his 181k his getting from his work place.

Would take 180k job anytime anytime any day, over this risk we take everyday. There's no pride in driver job, we're more like prostitute.

The risk of being on the road everyday, we're meant to be earning at least 200-300k in our acc, every month, Uber will not allow somebody enjoy.
Taxify anytime network misbehave on a trip, you're in soup.
Give me his oga num am interested in his job.
Yesterday okada man hit my car, I had to go take care of it. Risk Risk Risk. Lagos road after driving ur back will give u result. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Taxify don come again oo�����

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
megacontrol:
Do you have the 5W-20?
If not, when are you expecting it? How much?

Sorry bro for the late reply... I sold all the castrol and I don't have any more 5w20 , I only have 5w30 and there is no more extended performance... my nxt batch will be all extended performance 5w20 and 5w30 5quarts.. The price will not break the bank.. I will keep you informed on the forum.. Thank you for interest ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ACAN(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Save The Date: Investdata Stock Market Training Workshop

On Saturday, July 28, 2018

Theme- Comprehensive Stock Trading & Investing Toolkit for Rest of 2018

Sub Topics

Review of 2018H1 Market & Economic Performance: How Fiscal Reforms and Stimulus Will Support the Market/Economy in 2018H2.

In this presentation, the speaker will discuss how historically the Fiscal and Monetary policies have influenced Nigeria’s stock market, the implications for the second half and it would drive equity prices higher as recovery continues.

2018H2 Trading Checklist: How to Find Winning Stocks in Nigeria’s Volatile Equity Market

After the prolonged correction, volatility is here to stay for the rest of 2018. Is it time to start worrying about losses suffered so far, a flattening yield curve or time to relax due to the outstanding earnings season? Better yet, is there a way to harness increased volatility to your advantage? Our facilitator, a stock market expert will show you how to handle increased volatility in 2018. He’ll offer insights into forces impacting today’s market. He will share, using real-time examples, his ultimate checklist to finding winning stocks propelled by volatility. This simple strategy allows you to quickly evaluate stocks and to better time entry and exit points, while understanding market forces moving your portfolio

How To Generate Consistent Superior Equity Returns and Income With Dividend Stocks

Here, the expert will discuss his approach to generating equity income by investing in undervalued dividend stocks, what he looks out for when trading dividend stocks at a discount to historical valuations on multiples of price to sales, earnings, cash flow, book value, and enterprise value to EBITDA. In addition, he requires companies to have positive operating cash flow over the past 12 months, with dividends covered comfortably by cash flow.

Powerful Patterns and Effective Strategies for Trading Shifts in Market Volatility

Recent and ongoing changes in market volatility present both risks and opportunities for discerning traders. Learn some of the most effective strategies for taking advantage of the high-probability trading opportunities available in equities, while minimizing risks associated with stock market trading. The six most powerful patterns in the market to trade, how to know which patterns and strategies to specialize in for consistent results and the critical difference between oscillating and momentum patterns.

Kindly call or send yes to 08032055467, 08028164086 or 08111811223.

Ambrose Omordion

CRO|Investdata Consulting Ltd
info@investdataonline.com
info@investdata.com.ng
ambrose.o@investdataonline.com
ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com
Tel: 08028164085, 08032055467
https://investdataltd..com/2018/07/save-date-investdata-stock-market.html
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
casiello:
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
Im considering quitting my job to drive on the platform. I earn 181k net at the moment. If I drive for 10-12 hours days, 6 days a week. How much do you think I can make net not gross.
I own a 2005 corolla.

I pity this man

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
ifyeez:
He should wait until he quit his job, then his under hot sun waiting on request, then one lady of the night request you, then he gets to her pick up location,
then she's inside her hotel telling you she can't see you, he keeps explaining his location, then she takes 20min to come out, then tells you Oga hurry up am late, that's when he will Appreciate his 181k his getting from his work place.

Would take 180k job anytime anytime any day, over this risk we take everyday. There's no pride in driver job, we're more like prostitute.

The risk of being on the road everyday, we're meant to be earning at least 200-300k in our acc, every month, Uber will not allow somebody enjoy.
Yesterday okada man hit my car, I had to go take care of it. Risk Risk Risk. Lagos road after driving ur back will give u result. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hope you documented everything? It is covered by vehicle insurance. Just do not involve the cops.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
ifyeez:

Lolzz, I pity people that quit their job because of Uber/taxify nyama nyama. Well it's good he asked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Hope you documented everything? It is covered by vehicle insurance. Just do not involve the cops.
Baba, do u sell ATF Toyota sw. I need to change my transmission fluid or you know where I can get genuine one. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
eherbal:
that my friend is a generational hand me down corolla. they usually outlive their owners. I'm thinking this one to be 1985/87
Does uber accept it,make I buy 7 give drivers to dey collect 30k a week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, I pity people that quit their job because of Uber/taxify nyama nyama. Well it's good he asked.

Bro, would you say same for someone that has a 100k job for instance??

Considering that some people do Uber full time and are still doing okay if you really put in the effort.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
casiello:
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
I own a 2005 corolla.

Don't quit ur job,u can drive on weekends only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
nwizu042:
Taxify don come again oo�����

Ur hours never reach nah oga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
taxiappguy:

How is 8.75 m daily not enough to pay for their operations sir?
In Abuja, they only have about 5 staff.
In Lagos, tops 15.
Making ~20 in total.
Even at an average salary of 150 k per head. That is 100,000 per day.
Office space in Lagos and Abuja can't exceed 5 million per month.
That is about 166k per day.
I will add miscellaneous costs of 1 million per day. Total of 1.266 million per day.

8,750,000 - 1,126,000= 7,624,000.

In fact, let's say I miss my calculations by a whooping 5 m per day. Say we add incentives, bonuses, referrals, adjusted fares etc. They are still quite good.
I may be totally wrong. You can share your math too why you think they might increase fares to 30%.
I think they are cleaning out.

What about cost of servers, et Al. There are a lot of blind spot from your end
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
slamstanlee:
Saw this car and it cracked me. Abeg which year model be this.? grin

Na just two Aboki go guard this one grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
casiello:
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
I own a 2005 corolla.

Why not drive weekends and after work? Win win

Full time E-hailing will be probably more stressful than your present job but you get to control your time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
julietromeo:

Baba, do u sell ATF Toyota sw. I need to change my transmission fluid or you know where I can get genuine one. Thanks.

available toyota W.S or toyota TIV

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
ifyeez:

181k job? People don’t know d value of what they have until they lose it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
To Manage a car on Uber/taxify no be beans oooo...

I respect all the good partners out there.

You are the real MVPs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well said bro....if you know you know
ifyeez:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It's 2500 repair don't ve time to wait for insurance,
anyway it has been taken care off.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

available toyota W.S or toyota TIV

Which of these is ideal for 2004/05 4runner? And in what quantities do you have them please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Uber Spec clean title Toyota Corolla LE 2003 ready to go (comes with free Mobil 5w-30 advanced synthetic oil & OEM oil filter) grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4611940/clean-title-toyota-corolla-le

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Improve fuel efficiency with genuine iridium spark plugs.
SmartToyota:
UBER POWER DOUBLE IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS (German Technology).
Breathe more power to your engine
Readily available for most cars smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baddest04: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
2005 hyundai sonata for sale 700k negotiable no fault buy and drive

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
SmartToyota:
Improve fuel efficiency with genuine iridium spark plugs.
You had to use Uber as the name, don't worry when you eventually get name,
Uber will sue ur ass for every penny you make with there name. kiss cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.