Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766056 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
even those that swear dey can never do uber are running back... for me i dey both kampe any one wen come i chop am.... both apps running and updated. Just like one using MTN and Glo lines.... d one wen pay pass at a time naim u go use....

abi oh.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
0ubenji:
plz which is better for the e-hailing biz..Matrix or corolla?

my opinion Matrix

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
The migration begins. grin. Too bad for those drivers than can never get back on Uber.

How about those with two valid Uber akkants grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
even those that swear dey can never do uber are running back... for me i dey both kampe any one wen come i chop am.... both apps running and updated. Just like one using MTN and Glo lines.... d one wen pay pass at a time naim u go use....
Same here, can't come and be waisting my time. Using both apps helps you reduce waiting time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
2006. 150k mileage

xana101:
what year and its mileage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
profjo:
I work in the bank as a contract staff, i earn 80k and dont have time for myself to do other business. Payday is the only time i'm happy, cant even safe 10k from salary. Am thinking of resigning to do uber what do you guys think?

Will i be able to make like 10k for myself weekly?
10k weekly! Sure u should . But u need to take ur time to learn the logic on where to position
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by macuwon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please can a clean 2003 Toyota yaris. This small sized cars. Be accepted for uber or taxify? How do I verify?

Or does anyone have a car and needs a driver, per week basis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is big madness, I am in bankole Oki Street in ikoyi and Uber is giving request in Lagos island. Na waoo, and I am sure there are drivers within that area oooo.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
I will never do uber, unless its surges 1.3 upward. I'm okay with my normal taxify.... Few trips bigger money... I make minimum of 100k every week, until it drops below 100k. No to uber. I made more than 55k on taxify yesterday and today (bonus of 7,500 inclusive). When you guys flooded uber, uber will remove bonus of 1.1 and back to 25% commission... Then another migration will occur. Every mallam with his own kettle.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Take one Bottle.... grin Accolades
julietromeo:
I will never do uber, unless its surges 1.3 upward. I'm okay with my normal taxify.... Few trips bigger money... I make minimum of 100k every week, until it drops below 100k. No to uber. I made more than 55k on taxify yesterday and today (bonus of 7,500 inclusive). When you guys flooded uber, uber will remove bonus of 1.1 and back to 25% commission... Then another migration will occur. Every mallam with his kettle.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
julietromeo:
I will never do uber, unless its surges 1.3 upward. I'm okay with my normal taxify.... Few trips bigger money... I make minimum of 100k every week, until it drops below 100k. No to uber. I made more than 55k on taxify yesterday and today (bonus of 7,500 inclusive). When you guys flooded uber, uber will remove bonus of 1.1 and back to 25% commission... Then another migration will occur. Every mallam with his own kettle.
Yepaa! Abeg make we change profile.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2018
This aunty said she's putting on gown and waiting outside, I got here and a saw a lady putting on a top. Chaii, daughters of Eve.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dessy8: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Please house i need your Opinion..Is Toyota Avensis 2008 1.8L engine a good car for e-hailing business?

I'm about to get one. Tokunbo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

my opinion Matrix
why
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2018
Tunesh:
Take one Bottle.... grin Accolades
Abi. Even rounded it up to 30k before calling it a day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Please does uber/taxify accept the old car number plates?
How long does it take to get the new number plate?
How much?

Anyone with info on these should please help. I need to make an urgent decision this morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Parts are a bit expensive compared to corolla

dessy8:
Please house i need your Opinion..Is Toyota Avensis 2008 1.8L engine a good car for e-hailing business?

I'm about to get one. Tokunbo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 2:56am On Jul 22, 2018
jayooh:

abi oh.

Big thanks to my people here providing advice or information to save from stress and unecessary expenses. My car issue is solved. The ball joints nuts was loose, according to the mechanic. All he did was just to tight the bolts. Imagine I didn't get pointers/guidiance from here. Thanks especially to you who responded. Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Pls where exactly did u wait at the airport cos dat place no get breathing space not to talk of parking space for 45min
blackfm:

Dont start trip, Its fraudulent. On uber you can cancel after 5 mins of arriving and go away with your 300 and on taxify you can cancel after 3 mins and go off without damage to your activity score so the choice is yours. I waited about 45mins for a rider at local airport on saturday and wait time charge was about 900. Seems stupid to wait but i was going to Ajah, her stop was around county homes and i was on destination trips. 5k in my pocket.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 4:12am On Jul 22, 2018
I am a newbie on uber drive my own car tho, make 10k on uber with 3k fuel work 5days a week and get 35k each week, trying to do better but I am just taking things slow and steady to master the tricks and position to earn more weekly, you can do better bro.
If u have ur own personal car I suggest u do a prison break out of where ever u are working and migrate.
profjo:
I work in the bank as a contract staff, i earn 80k and dont have time for myself to do other business. Payday is the only time i'm happy, cant even safe 10k from salary. Am thinking of resigning to do uber what do you guys think?

Will i be able to make like 10k for myself weekly?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 4:21am On Jul 22, 2018
I use a techno camon x with 3gb ram processor and it's working fine for me.
mcadebola:

Interestingly Tecno and Infinix are one of a kind, same components(processors) and made by same company......... So i'd say if one is a total No........... better you move on to something very different and reliable.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Mjosh1000:
Pls where exactly did u wait at the airport cos dat place no get breathing space not to talk of parking space for 45min
Wait in the car park, the parking fee is added to rider's fare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2018
julietromeo:

I thought as much, you are one of those guys that doesn't sleep. Always on the road from day to day and night to night.
Weldon sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2018
The rain, bad road slow request and traffic got me lazy nowadays,

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2018
shollywendy1:

10k weekly! Sure u should . But u need to take ur time to learn the logic on where to position

Can this 'logic on where to position ' be taught or is it acquired overtime from experience on the job??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
No driving experience since May ending.... grin cheesy please what's new on these platform oooo....back in town I wan resume....any advice Am a learner grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KingRex1(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Guys I wanna venture into Uber but too busy af. How do I get a credible driver and what's the pay cut like? Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2018
julietromeo:

Bros I hail u. What kind of phone u use. Is your car on lite or Taxify? I heard lites gets more request.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Can this 'logic on where to position ' be taught or is it acquired overtime from experience on the job??
The positioning is all about targeting residential areas early in the morning ,targeting commercial areas from late morning till closing hour, and avoiding or moving away from some areas where requests seems difficult to get. Atimes it
Might requires u blowing empty by changing location as a result of dulling. The more u are into it, u more u understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Khaytunechi:

both
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with taxify this morning, the same phone am using to browse is the same phone they telling me driver didn't respond. Just because they don't want me to meet the target for promo. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Remembering the uber milking days...this is almost impossible now.. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.