Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4754051 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls who can connect me with a tested and reliable honda gear box vendor. Thanks.

Cc: Gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
guys abeg hell me. a rider asked me to drive him to Abeokuta from alausa in Ikeja. how much make I charge? Abeg help na early morning trip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Where is The Car, we need fix a date to chill and drink...

Present Sir.

Your Boy is loyal to your govt.

I sha hope it's not vegetable, fish, pounded yam and palm wine that is been prepared in the kitchen. If Na so, make we start to dey save for Aso Ebi. grin grin grin

When you're ready sir. Preferably weekend. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheCar:

Present Sir.

Your Boy is loyal to your govt.

I sha hope it's not vegetable, fish, pounded yam and palm wine that is been prepared in the kitchen. If Na so, make we start to dey save for Aso Ebi. grin grin grin

When you're ready sir. Preferably weekend. grin
I like dat sentence; make we start to dey save for aso ebi
Sha call us to handle ur small chops,pepper grill chicken and others ..hahaaaaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Rideme app programming is silly. Instead of limiting requests to a 5km radius max, the programmers de fire as deem fit. They do not want the app to say "no drivers in your current location"

same thing is applicable on taxify up to 40km radius, which is dependent on the driver app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2018
shollywendy1:

Wow, shocked grin people have already arranged venue o, Dovehorizon it's all left to you now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dammyray(m): 2:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Who else is doing night vigil on Eko bridge with the truck drivers? ����

Before I go. Please how can I remove Festac & axis request from coming in. Uber and Taxify.

I yaff suffered

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Dammyray:

Before I go. Please how can I remove Festac & axis request from coming in. Uber and Taxify.

I yaff suffered
Lolzz, it's your turn today
My own day it started from constain.
Me I ask the rider if it's festac meehn forget it or we do it offline if you can pay we go, because sometimes u might be fortunate to enter but to go is where the problem is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Brand new battery for sale.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, it's your turn today
My own day it started from constain.
Me I ask the rider if it's festac meehn forget it or we do it offline if you can pay we go, because sometimes u might be fortunate to enter but to go is where the problem is.
Amuwo-odofin ! Lai lai I no dey go even if I have started the trip before knowing the destination.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2018
shollywendy1:

Osheeee Intelligent Marketer.

You no tell us price and discount available jooor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2018
I smell jollof rice grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Dammyray:

I yaff suffered
..try satellite town u will appreciate Festac hehehe

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2018
brogxy:

So this is what the rider wants to pay N10k for.
some of these people are ridiculous. Especially if it's more than 1 person. I will advice you. Let me drop you at ojota garage. App will still read like 3500-4000. Then enter 2000 per person car to ibadan simple. When u reach Ibadan carry taxi. Your 10k will still cover that.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Where is The Car, we need fix a date to chill and drink...

Water or Pepsi please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2018
shollywendy1:

You go fear pitch. shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2018
stacyadams:

Na so one Gee deh beg me romantically(konji have gidi my guy) make I bring him babe come satellite town some 2nights ago, when my bed was just leas than 2km away... Me sef just decline romantically.

Satellite town kwa?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
What is your experience about festac. please kindly share. I personally want to know because I've taken riders there several times without any issue. others too pls share.
Dammyray:

I yaff suffered
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Rideme, Una do well. So they expect me to drive like 20km to pick a rider. Smh for dem

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evilspirit: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Brand new battery for sale.

haha wetin happen you just bought it na?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2018
evilspirit:

haha wetin happen you just bought it na?

Never had need for it. It was purely to win and make profit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CavendishPlex: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2018
stacyadams:

A trip from UBA Marina to Amuwo Odofin last Saturday spoilt for me what was going on as a smooth day. Rider dropped off somewhere between Festac 1st and 2nd gates while I had to go down to around Alakija to make a turn to access the Festac 2nd gate with the intention of going out through the link bridge and then Ago Palace. Oh boy, what an error!

The link bridge was in chaos because of what I heard was a fallen tanker or trailer. I had to find my way back to the 2nd gate onto the expressway again. I made the mistake of not getting back to the main carriage way instead of remaining on the service lane when I got to an opening along the expressway.. Not my fault though as I hadn't been to that place in God-knows-how-long. Las Las, I spent 3 freaking hours meandering that Festac/Ojo/Badagry expressway axis. Never will I go down that route again. Never!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evilspirit: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Never had need for it. It was purely to win and make profit

This man sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
CavendishPlex:

A trip from UBA Marina to Amuwo Odofin last Saturday spoilt for me what was going on as a smooth day. Rider dropped off somewhere between Festac 1st and 2nd gates while I had to go down to around Alakija to make a turn to access the Festac 2nd gate with the intention of going out through the link bridge and then Ago Palace. Oh boy, what an error!

The link bridge was in chaos because of what I heard was a fallen tanker or trailer. I had to find my way back to the 2nd gate onto the expressway again. I made the mistake of not getting back to the main carriage way instead of remaining on the service lane when I got to an opening along the expressway.. Not my fault though as I hadn't been to that place in God-knows-how-long. Las Las, I spent 3 freaking hours meandering that Festac/Ojo/Badagry expressway axis. Never will I go down that route again. Never!
grin grin grin grin Please send them my way, that's home bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Am at Adeniyi Jones for more than 30mins now,
please the legends in the house, were is the nearest sweet spot

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Dammyray:

I yaff suffered
Yesterday was terrible,
spent 5hrs on that road

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Dammyray:

I yaff suffered

Next time, try use your Google Maps. You would have entered through 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2018
CavendishPlex:

I have fallen victim to the mad traffic on that festac link bridge...then got caught up in Isolo for more than 3hrs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2018
evilspirit:

This man sha

Uber vehicles pay roughly 4250 per day, selling this battery will make half a weeks profit wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Driver Search by Taxi App Guy.
If you need a driver for your vehicle in Lagos or Abuja; and would like us to get one for you.
We can link you up with a driver in minutes.
We can also verify them for you.
Chat us up on whatsapp.

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here. We give out 5000 Naira for every successful referral that gets to 50 trips.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2018
To drivers complaining of low requests. Your phones MAY be the elephant in the room that you are looking for.
Get a higher end phone and watch your activity/acceptance rates increase.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
taxiappguy:
To drivers complaining of low requests. Your phones MAY be the elephant in the room that you are looking for.
Get a higher end phone and watch your activity/acceptance rates increase.

Really? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m), Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.