Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759888 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2018
YorubaEmir:

I said you should share a link or number I can join with not picture o

The number is in the pic bro. Check the upper part of the picture.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2018
AutoElectNG:

However taking the Port Harcourt route, from Uyo to Lagos, I once left Uyo at 7am and was inside Lagos close to Third Mainland Bridge by 3.55PM which is impossible with the Onitsha/Owerri route

Thanks for such vivid explanations. I really appreciate.

Of what good is Google's shorter distance if eventually I can't drive fast because of the bad roads thereby loosing more time.

Port Harcourt route is the sure thing for me.

So, According to your direction, my journey should go Lagos, Benin, Warri, Sapele, Bayealsa, then Port Harcourt.- Uyo and Finally Calabar?

Right?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DateMynd44(m): 1:27am On Sep 08, 2018
tukopy:

Of what good is Google's shorter distance if eventually I can't drive fast because of the bad roads thereby loosing more time.

So, According to your direction, my journey should go Lagos, Benin, Warri, Sapele, Bayealsa, then Port Harcourt.- Uyo and Finally Calabar?

Right?
@ autoelectng I thought going from uyo to Lagos, the only pliable road is the Onitsha agbor route? can i drive thru ss states without passing thru south east states?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DateMynd44(m): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Flight back is about 25,000.00

Trip takes about 13 hours on a good day

Fuel will cost between 15,000.00 and 20,000.00 for a v6

How much is your time worth? How about 50,000.00 after deducting all expenses?

I have successfully used Google Maps for that trip.

Woe betide you though if you get to Onitsha and there is traffic before the bridge, I recently lost 3 hours there and 1 hour within Owerri....

So it may seem longer but you may be better off heading towards PH then linking calabar, you will never see such a lockjams.

If going through. PH...don't drive through its highway anything past 6pm those roads are notorious for underworld activities after nightfall, I am speaking from personal and shared experience instead continue your trip the following morning
heard they are so many armed robbers there. they shot and killed my neighbor on that road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AmALeo: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Hello everyone, pls if a car is on the normal Taxify can the owner ask it gets migrated to the lite package?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 5:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning everyone

If you need a driver in Abuja for Uber call or WhatsApp 08185075162

The driver have already been approved so there is no delays in hitting the road.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I love uber smiley driver refused destination I reported and received N500 credit

My driver refused my trip
Friday, September 7, 2018 at 12:22:30 PM · uberX

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your pickup.

We encourage driver-partners to complete the trip to the rider’s preferred destination.

In this case, we've added NGN500 as Uber credits to your account. You can view your Uber credits balance under the payment section in the app.

While your Uber credits will apply automatically on your next trip by default, you can toggle credit on or off after you've set your destination and before you select your vehicle option.

Thanks for your understanding.
I hope your drivers don't reject trips that will take them to bad road especially flooded areas. I feel that driver should have his reason for not going towards your destination.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2018
brogxy:

I hope your drivers don't reject trips that will take them to bad road especially flooded areas. I feel that driver should have his reason for not going towards your destination.

surge trip 1.9 to ladipo from my workshop, no flood, just traffic @ oshodi, but 1.9surge Haba!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2018
tukopy:

Right?

Port Harcourt Ikot Abasi Uyo Calabar

It is longer but smoother

It says thirteen hours but maintain sensible speeds for the first 100 to 150 km on Shagamu, max out the speedo for the remainder that is good, do the same for the rest of the trip to PH and you will reduce it by 1 to up to 3 hours

Impossible with the Onitsha route

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
@ autoelectng I thought going from uyo to Lagos, the only pliable road is the Onitsha agbor route? can i drive thru ss states without passing thru south east states?

Alternate route is via Warri

You will maintain a higher average speed and beat the arrival time of anyone using Onitsha

Uyo, Port Harcourt, Bayelsa, Warri, Benin City, Sagamu, Lagos

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

surge trip 1.9 to ladipo from my workshop, no flood, just traffic @ oshodi, but 1.9surge Haba!

What if you as the rider decides to hop out of the vehicle before getting to ladipo or your final destination, because of the heavy traffic. what do you expect the driver to do with the 1.9 surge. In such a scenario the driver is the ultimate loser. He has to burn time & fuel with zero chance of picking another passenger.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

1.9! The driver must be foolish, the trip would have given him about 4k or more.
The driver is also wise, oshodi was locked down till evening due to flooding as at 9pm I passed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I love uber smiley driver refused destination I reported and received N500 credit

U reported beacuase he refused destination, and u r happy, dats wickedness bro, as a partner that has drivers on d road, as a driver urself

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

What if you as the rider decides to hop out of the vehicle before getting to ladipo or your final destination, because of the heavy traffic. what do you expect the driver to do with the 1.9 surge. In such a scenario the driver is the ultimate loser. He has to burn time & fuel with zero chance of picking another passenger.
Oshodi towards ladipo was a no go area that yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

U reported beacuase he refused destination, and u r happy, dats wickedness bro, as a partner that has drivers on d road, as a driver urself

when I see drivers complaining about the business I wonder... another driver cheerfully took the trip and look at the time stamp of when he picked rider and when he dropped rider.

Some times when refusing trips the driver is at the loosing end. Don't blame me I am taking advantage of the system, and I use it every day.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

I disagree with you on this, yesterday was hot all over lagos, from mushin he could have received trips anywhere in lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Drivers have suffered!! Such effontry!
Got a request from International Airport last night and the rider called immediately.
Oga someone requested for me! where are you? I have plenty load and i want to put some in your boot to go back and carry more.
Just told her i was close, firing from Simbiat Abiola Way where i parked.
Touchdown in 6 minutes only to realise madam requested herself coz the name on app was matching truecaller ID for her number.
She pleaded for help with her stuff and I obliged, followed her all the way to arrival lobby only for her to be stopped. Babe now stretched passport and started explaining that she came to pick a friend nd he isnt carrying a phone so wont know his way angry angry
I had already taken a seat, amusing myself with my slay mama drama like what are they supposed to do with your passport grin grin grin
When security didnt let her in, she called the "phoneless" guy and he was out in like 4 minutes.
So there i was, looking for this so called load. 1 medium box, a medium duffle bag and a small carton all on a small trolley undecided undecided
Babe greeted the guy and turned to me like "can u help us wheel the luggage please" That's when i started laughing. cheesy
Told her there are guys here who do that for a token, employ one, I'll even help u lead him to the car since I walked all the way already. The guy wheeled it himself
You want to manipulate and use me as concierge because you're renting my car for 45minutes.
Removed 2 star from her rating for lying repeatedly and another 1 star for collecting her 150 change.
I should have removed one more for her lousiness angry angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2018
blackfm:
Drivers have suffered!! Such effontry!
Got a request from International Airport last night and the rider called immediately.
Oga someone requested for me! where are you? I have plenty load and i want to put some in your boot to go back and carry more.
Just told her i was close, firing from Simbiat Abiola Way where i parked.
Touchdown in 6 minutes only to realise madam requested herself coz the name on app was matching truecaller ID for her number.
She pleaded for help with her stuff and I obliged, followed her all the way to arrival lobby only for her to be stopped. Babe now stretched passport and started explaining that she came to pick a friend nd he isnt carrying a phone so wont know his way angry angry
I had already taken a seat, amusing myself with my slay mama drama like what are they supposed to do with your passport grin grin grin
When security didnt let her in, she called the "phoneless" guy and he was out in like 4 minutes.
So there i was, looking for this so called load. 1 medium box, a medium duffle bag and a small carton all on a small trolley undecided undecided
Babe greeted the guy and turned to me like "can u help us wheel the luggage please" That's when i started laughing. cheesy
Told her there are guys here who do that for a token, employ one, I'll even help u lead him to the car since I walked all the way already. The guy wheeled it himself
You want to manipulate and use me as concierge because you're renting my car for 45minutes.
Removed 2 star from her rating for lying repeatedly and another 1 star for collecting her 150 change.
I should have removed one more for her lousiness angry angry

Hahaahhaaahaah bahd guy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I disagree with you on this, yesterday was hot all over lagos, from mushin he could have kreceived trips anywhere in lagos.

Even if there was traffic at Oshodi I would inform the rider that we would bypass Oshodi and either do Mafoluku to iyana isolo or we do GRA to ilupeju to mushin, why waste previous precious time in traffic when there are alternatives.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammiejr(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Who are you?

Stupid question little one. Get a life and probably a job so you don't have to respond to every thread like a child itching to have the last word.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
iyaegin:

Even if there was traffic at Oshodi I would inform the rider that we would bypass Oshodi and either do Mafoluku to iyana isolo or we do GRA to ilupeju to mushin, why waste previous precious time in traffic when there are alternatives.

As per E-hailing thread, I de discuss from another angle so drivers can understand the other side of the coin, it's not just about drivers sharing experiences but riders too wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2018
tunlapapa:

Hope this is not the aftermath of the oil war. Abeg we need our engines ooooooo!

Lol ...we have a joker in the house..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2018
sammiejr:

Stupid question little one. Get a life and probably a job so you don't have to respond to every thread like a child itching to have the last word.
Chair, the thing really pain you oooo.
If you get job for me I don't mind oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2018
baxton25:
Guys please watch the kinda oil you're buying, I bought a fake oil unknowingly and the thing don nearly scatter my engine

Sorry to hear that bro... just as much as we sellers have the responsibility to sell genuine product to the public, the buyers need to source from the rite people.... Hit up me nxt time for genuine Mobil oil ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Getittome Delivery App Agent of the week

When you download Getittome , you get;

0% commission.

To pick up to 10 trips at once.

Freedom - do what you want while on a trip. Listen to your own music. Dance.

Deliver packages across Lagos because...why not?

Download "Getittome Agent"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getittome.driver

Register here
https://getittome.app/partner

Then Go online
And Earnjoy!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2018
baxton25:
Guys please watch the kinda oil you're buying, I bought a fake oil unknowingly and the thing don nearly scatter my engine

what kind of engine oil did you buy? What where you using before the engine failure?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirdave333(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
I need a sensible, responsible, honest and God fearing driver that lives around Magodo, Ikosi, ketu and environ for my corolla sport 05. 35k per week with 2 guarantors. 07039403000.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
There's a new driver app in town called Gidicab abt to kick off soon. We offer free Internet for all drivers and zero commission. Contact Seun on 08189358438 for free inspection.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Nissan sunny 2011 manual transmission , car is sharp and intact. Available for inspection 247. Mileage 81,000km (49,000miles)

price 1.3M

This car is alive, company used, serviced by sold and serviced by stallion Motors, engine is sharp, a/c Sharp, uniform set of new tyres, no suspension noise. Buy and hit the road.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mac05:
Good morning everyone

If you need a driver in Abuja for Uber call or WhatsApp 08185075162

The driver have already been approved so there is no delays in hitting the road.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
anyone here has changed AC evaporator before or has and idea how much it would cost to change it. my AC gas finished last week I refilled it only to finish again after a week and was told the evaporator is leaking and I have to change it. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.