Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday (42598 Views)

Yung6ix Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! (photos) / Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by sukkot: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol, long stories...U already failed to detect anything thru his face.
i did. i told you he either uses drugs heavily or had a hard life. either of the two.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by chinonso23(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2015
nnunu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
i did. i told you he either uses drugs heavily or had a hard life. either of the two.

Nature does not grant all of us equal freshness
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by sukkot: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Nature does not grant all of us equal freshness
this is not about freshness my man. phyno has a fresh face. his skin is clear and his skin is healthy. he is fresher than almost every nigerian. i am talking about the facial structures and the facial contortions and the muscles that have been permanently activated in the face and the sallow cheeks etc etc. some people when you see their face you can tell this guys face was damaged by too much anger. in phynos case his face was not damaged by anger because the way the muscles are does not show an angry person. his face is most likely damaged by drugs. wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by snilpall(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2015
helphelp:
K
k for kafanchan
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Babe I don see am for his Instagram already
Chaiiiiiii my heart See phynofino as a cute baby Our son go resemble me more sha grin
he can look like you'while he takes his skin colour cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2015
make wuna deh dia fantasize...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday by Folaatisade(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
MuhdG:
How can you bless God??

Mtswwwww arrant nonsense!

Help me tell them oo. How can you bless GOD? Pastors be like.... Let us bless GOD. Like WTF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply / Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million / Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.