Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? (2383 Views)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? by bingbagbo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
cool cool

yeah

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? by aylagos(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Copy others will kill you one day thief, that topic and pics is mine
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? by johnydon22(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
aylagos:
Copy others will kill you one day thief, that topic and pics is mine

Please don't be like this, there is no way you are the original creator of this picture. . So just don't start ...
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? by johnydon22(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015

Will stand for the old woman and help the nursing mother hold her child.

The guy on clutch is young so can manage on his own, the shabby haggard looking man really need to get a grip.

Reason: I think i can manage standing up than an old woman and the nursing mother might have been holding the baby all day so she really might use the help..

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat, Why? by bingbagbo(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Will stand for the old woman and help the nursing mother hold her child.

The guy on clutch is young so can manage on his own, the shabby haggard looking man really need to get a grip.

Reason: I think i can manage standing up than an old woman and the nursing mother might have been holding the baby all day so she really might use the help..

cool

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Is This True? / Protestants Or Catholics -- Who Do We Follow? / Why Do People Sleep In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.