Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working (5449 Views)

This Is Onitsha! / Is Willie Really Working / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2015
permsec:
Do you mind i show you some pics of where your almighty fashola governed for 8years? Go and sit down Op willie is still vey young in govt.

So if such happens in Lagos then it's right for it to happen in anambra? Eh?

Is Lagos your standard?
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by patrick89(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
abagoro:
More than 20 people have died in this neighbourhood in the past one month. The youths at a time blocked the Ecpressway to show their disgust.
I understand your pain, but if you are in anambra, you'll know that govt has been shouting on local radio stations on this very matter, the jingles on every radio station over the incoming danger, they are advised to keep their drainage clean, move away from the lowland areas to upland, they have been advised to prepare for this! So I'm exempting obiano on this, because they people affected were told on time.
I'm not a fan of obiano, but I'm telling you and anyone who cares to listen, that those affected brought it to themselves..
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2015
chymystique:
[size=12pt] If the residents of those areas cant contribute money and build proper drainage system for their neighbourhood and keep it tidy always then they should keep swimming in the ocean of mud water... They should keep waiting for Gov Obiano..

Ah! What a post!

Don't the residents pay tax?

Do you know the problems associated with individuals coming together to build public infrastructure in their private capacity?

Are Nigerians losing their ability to differentiate between what is right and wrong? .
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by permsec: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Activa:

So if such happens in Lagos then it's right for it to happen in anambra? Eh?

Is Lagos the standard?
Either you like it or yes, Lagos sets the pace for others to follow suit.

It is too early to criticise. Besides, the man is rated as one of the most performing governors in Nigeria. Anambra used to be the most dirty state in the south east but today that cannot be said.

What of kidnapping? That is now history.

If you must know, He has increased the salaries of everybody by 15%.

How much does anambra remitt as their IGR as compared to Lagos or other states?

The man needs time, so we give him.
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by Clinton594(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2015
chymystique:
You must be an illiterate abagoro ! How is that the fault of the government? @least the gov is far more better than your Okezie Ikpeazu that's wasting cement claiming he is building roads. If the residents of those areas cant contribute money and build proper drainage system for their neighbourhood and keep it tidy always then they should keep swimming in the ocean of mud water... They should keep waiting for Gov Obiano..

My dear what drainage can the poor masses construct with their meager contributions?
This requires federal fund bro
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by Clinton594(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Nawa Obiano should do something quickly maybe clear the drainage system and build more drainage system in Anambara

What do you even call drainage system, more than 60% of that water came from from underground and I'm really positive about this. I've stayed in floody areas.
The ground around there is already filled up and this is matter of the federal. That onitsha big river needs to be taken care of
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by LordMecuzy(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Clinton594:

What do you even call drainage system, more than 60% of that water came from from underground and I'm really positive about this. I've stayed in floody areas.
The ground around there is already filled up and this is matter of the federal. That onitsha big river needs to be taken care of

So what do u think can be the solution to this flooding?
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by cheruv: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2015
darfay:

Oga abeg swerve
a look tells me you're an enemy of the people... And obviously you're enjoying the show of shame undecided
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by darfay: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
cheruv:

a look tells me you're an enemy of the people... And obviously you're enjoying the show of shame undecided

Sorry
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by baralatie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
see rain floods
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by greatiyk4u(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
chymystique:
You must be an illiterate abagoro ! How is that the fault of the government? @least the gov is far more better than your Okezie Ikpeazu that's wasting cement claiming he is building roads. If the residents of those areas cant contribute money and build proper drainage system for their neighbourhood and keep it tidy always then they should keep swimming in the ocean of mud water... They should keep waiting for Gov Obiano..

I blame ur ignorance
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by chymystique(f): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
abagoro:
The area is Oduke layout and Ibollo at Obosi.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/help-flood-overruns-oduke-layout-onitsha/

Point of correction; its Odume not Oduke layout. BTW, ve you been to owelleaja before?? Cause if you ve you wont come here to spread lies and propaganda against the gov. Will he kill himself? I still insist it mostly the fault of the landlords and residents there! How can they build 6storeys without proper drainage and for that matter blocking the roads with their buildings, telecom masts and beer parlor kiosk all in one area and dirts which blocks the little drainage some constructed.... They should construct proper drainage system first before calling gov obiano.

@clinton594, they can do it if they decide to even with their megre donations with everyone's cooperation and contribution... if obosi people are complaining of floodings, what will those living @ Odekpe, Iyiowa and Atani say?? The only probs with that obosi that needs to be looked into is Erosion.
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by cheruv: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
darfay:

Sorry
Enyi biko nofe otu ebe kam hu ndi kwu oto!
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by darfay: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2015
cheruv:

Enyi biko nofe otu ebe kam hu ndi kwu oto!

Hmmmmm
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by likila: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Mmtcheew, smh looking at these pictures. This means only one thing......Yorubaland, here.comes more Biafran refugees.

pele, my brother.
this is the work of Willie the drunkar
Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by mensdept: 1:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Willie is busy working, giving military weapons and vehicles because he is the Defense department, and freeing criminals with N1m because he's father christmas

2 Likes

Re: This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working by redsun(m): 2:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Even in america,flood kills loads these days. A plus to the surrounding buildings that doesn't look as disgusting as common sights in places like Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso / Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities / Budget Padding: Police To Comb Appropriation Office For Vital Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.