Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) (2676 Views)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Bursted!!! Apc Lying Liars Photoshopped Deizani Sick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by funkiebully: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
After lying to Nigerians with numerous propaganda and day light lies, the APcheat liars met their water loo.

Short ugly OshiOMOole is still peeping Lara bombom. Dude is not showing remose, no wonder he black like charcoal, na so him heart dey.

Lie muhamed, the minister of lies and propaganda is smelling lies.

APC.. .. lying is our motto!

Lalasticlala come see something.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by Obijulius: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fashola and Oshiomole are real olodos aha.

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by funkiebully: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Obijulius:
Fashola and Oshiomole are real olodos aha.

grin grin

Fashole is already traumatized!

4 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by olunavi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
gggg
Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by funkiebully: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amechi is always a clown

3 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by akom0908(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin

lying liars

5 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by Kasiem2: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Oshiomole mind is not even there........... I think the man leaves every morning with his mind locked in between the legs of the cape Verde ashewo.

Pls, amaechi and fashola need to get their punishment from bakassi or any village vigilante

8 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by abe4kom: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Kasiem2:
Oshiomole mind is not even there........... I think the man leaves every morning with his mind locked in between the legs of the cape Verde ashewo.

Pls, amaechi and fashola need to get their punishment from bakassi or any village vigilante
chai see wuckedness!!

4 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Osho-mole. Head got me cracking grin grin grin

The guy head looks like bicycle seat

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by respect80(m): 12:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Lwkmd grin

Amaechi mouth look like old to*o

Jeffboi:

Guy you wicked die cheesy cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by Owliver(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Jeffboi:

lmao

3 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by donholy28(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2015
The stone no even big reach their crime

1 Like

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by funkiebully: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Jeffboi:

Bicycle seat?

Hahahahaha my belleooooo!

2 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by mightyhaze: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Lmao! Osho take style resemble smiggle for lord of d rings cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Jeffboi:

see Oshomole's belt self? Chai there is God

2 Likes

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by horriyommy(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2015
They are only the set of people rulling this country....I pray the talented and organised youths takeover very soon.....I hate to see the faces of all these goons,either pigs or liars

1 Like

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by funkiebully: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2015
horriyommy:
They are only the set of people rulling this country....I pray the talented and organised youths takeover very soon.....I hate to see the faces of all these goons,either pigs or liars

Liars have more of old cargoes compared to pigs
Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by Onwe101(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2015
meeeen see oshomole head like fowl egg

black and ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by akinvest(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Op why now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by omenka(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Op, you need Jesus in your life. Wtf!!! Hahahahahahahaha!! Rotflmao. grin grin grin

Oshio Baba killed it, damn!! cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala, this wouldn't be bad for front page oo.. Let's have some laughter at our leaders' expense. But if them catch you, I nor dey oo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by omenka(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2015
funkiebully:
After lying to Nigerians with numerous propaganda and day light lies, the APcheat liars met their water loo.

Short ugly OshiOMOole is still peeping Lara bombom. Dude is not showing remose, no wonder he black like charcoal, na so him heart dey.

Lie muhamed, the minister of lies and propaganda is smelling lies.

APC.. .. lying is our motto!

Lalasticlala come see something.
Op if you modify your title and tone down your language in the opening post, perhaps we can have this on the fp. This is too damn hilarious and shouldn't be enjoyed by only those who visit the politics board. grin grin

Mehn, Iara try sha. lipsrsealed. Lmao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Lying liers, Masturbating Masturbators., Wanking wankers.
This days the Devil employs APC Sh*t to Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The APC Lying Liars Are Punished Finally (picture) by macolino(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Osho has been a clown since secondary school old days. Omo see head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court / Breaking News Efcc Arrests Obasanjo And Tinubu / The Fear Of Trump By Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.