Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Am Still Alive - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Still Alive (8052 Views)

Is Fulaman Still Alive? / Awujale Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – Cousin Debunks Rumours / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It has nothing whatsoever to do with westernization - there are sizeable groups of people who simply don't practice that barbaric throwaway of fircoonic civilization. The parallels you're trying to throw together are laughable at best. Speak for your dhiiraan guuus, yes, but not your nonexistent vagina, danyeeryahow.

War Naya Xarka iska dhaq. The only thing that seperates Dhiiran Guus and Fircooni Gudnis is language. It is the same thing and has the same health benefits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-KC75YUBY

Walugu gudaaay naya hehe... mawduucan iska dhaaf If your Vagina is non existent iga raali ahow maacanto but the blame goest to your mother for being a lousy at gudnis
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

War Naya Xarka iska dhaq. The only thing that seperates Dhiiran Guus and Fircooni Gudnis is language. It is the same thing and has the same health benefits.

Walugu gudaaay naya hehe... mawduucan iska dhaaf If your Vagina is non existent then blame your mother for being bad at gudnis.

Ha. Warya, mourn guuskhaga dhiiraaan - its OK. You started the mawduuc, but feel free to tell yourself whatever you need to to feel better about your situation. I'll feel sorry for you, nonetheless. My mother did not know such barbarity, and its most regrettable that the same could not be said of you and yours.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Ha.Warya, mourn guuskhaga dhiiraaan - its OK. You started the mawduuc, but feel free to tell yourself whatever you need to to feel better about your situation. I'll feel sorry for you, nonetheless. My mother did not know such barbarity.

No need to characterize it as barbaric. its not Somalis fault your mom left you Kintirless.

Here read: https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/112826394?access_key=key-16sofhwnid27o9wwg9ft&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll

1. Research by gynecologists and others has demonstrated that a high percentage of women who have had genital surgery have rich sexual lives,including desire, arousal, orgasm,and satisfaction, and their frequency of sexual activity is not reduced.

2. The widely publicized and sensationalized reproductive health and medical complications associated with female genital surgeries in Africa are infrequent events and represent the exception rather than the rule.

Dunno even Gyneocologists and Medical experts say there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

No need to characterize it as barbaric
[size=18pt]*UFFFFness!!!!!*[/size]

Like I said, you can disbelieve and distort all you like. Your desperate need to force people under your umbrella of cripples already speaks for itself. I feel [size=14pt]sorry[/size] for you, warya.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Like I said, you can disbelieve and distort all you like. Your desperate need to force people under your umbrella of cripples already speaks for itself. I feel [size=14pt]sorry[/size] for you, warya.

I showed you links to scientific studies on the subject and you act like a stupid propaganda box . Its not my fault you are puppet of the western media and kinterless so need to feel sorry for.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

I showed you links to scientific studies on the benefits on the subject and you act like a stupid propaganda box . Its not my fault you are puppet of the western media and kinterless so need to feel sorry for.

Lolll. Anything your gheeljiree logic fails to understand and fathom will be "Western puppet propaganda". Goodluck with that and your dhiiren guusskh (at least that's REAL). If I thought this would go anywhere, I'd have been more serious, but your egregiously pathetic arguments from the onset deemed the exercise a complete and utter waste of time.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll. Anything your gheeljiree logic fails to understand and fathom is Western puppet propaganda. Goodluck with that and your dhiiren guusskh (at least that's REAL, however you may feign passivity of the fact).

I understand it very well hence why i looked up medical and scientific studies about it. Geeljire logic? Since you are so fond of european Ethnocentrism i might as well say your ''Serf'' logic fails to understand and fathom is cultural relativity.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

I understand it very well [s][size=15pt]hence why i looked up medical and scientific studies on its utter lack of functional benefit, the unnecessry continent-wide rife health risks related to it, etc, etc, etc [/size][/s] Geeljire logic? Since you are so fond of european Ethnocentrism i might as well say your ''Serf'' logic fails to understand and fathom what is the behind cultural relativity.

Yh, I'd def say this is gheeljiree logic talking, lol.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I'd def say this is gheeljiree logic talking, lol.

Your Serf logic is talking

Scientific studies: https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/112826394?access_key=key-16sofhwnid27o9wwg9ft&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll

1. Research by gynecologists and others has demonstrated that a high percentage of women who have had genital surgery have rich sexual lives,including desire, arousal, orgasm,and satisfaction, and their frequency of sexual activity is not reduced.

2. The widely publicized and sensationalized reproductive health and medical complications associated with female genital surgeries in Africa are infrequent events and represent the exception rather than the rule.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

Your Serf logic is talking

Nah, def Geeljiree logic and its penchant for mindless repetition, its lack of figures, its utter disregard for true research, and most importantly, of course, its hesitance in kicking bad habits for the undying fear of dishonoring [bad] culture/practice. Take your camels and yell that BS from a mountain top somewhere, the ills done you are still barbaric, and your guuskh is still very much dhiireynn.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, def Geeljiree[s][/s] logic and its penchant for mindless repetition, its lack of figures, its utter disregard for true research, and most importantly, of course, its hesitance in kicking bad habits for the undying fear of dishonoring [bad] culture/practice. Take your camels and yell that BS from a mountain top somewhere, the ills done you are still barbaric, and your guuskh is still very much dhiireynn.

Naw its your Serf logic i swear. So let me get this straight its not logical and its not true research because it doesn go along with your Serf style fairy tales?? . There is no bad habits just because it doesn go along with the west who themselves do the same practice and call it ''Designer vagina'' What you are preaching for is Cultural imperialism.

The Medical experts and the Gyneacologists dispute these claims of the Anecdotal Ills and health complecations of Female gentital surgeries. Infact your sources are bunch of Anti-FGM Media whores/ dropout social activists who are only looking for profit and persue their Racist & Ethnocentric Ambitions.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

Naw its your[b]Serf[/b] logic i swear. So let me get this straight its not logical and its not true research because it doesn go along with your Serf style fairy tales?? . There is no bad habits just because it doesn go along with the west who themselves do the same practice and call it ''Designer vagina'' What you are preaching for is Cultural imperialism.

The Medical experts and the Gyneacologists dispute these claims of the Anecdotal Ills and health complecations of Female gentital surgeries. Infact your sources are bunch of Anti-FGM Media whores/ dropout social activists who are only looking for profit and persue their Racist & Ethnocentric Ambitions.

Tweaked accordingly.

Nah, I'd say def Geeljiree logic and its [size=14pt] penchant for mindless repetition, its lack of supportive figures, its unsubstantiated claims, the drawing of highly illogical parallels, its utter disregard for true research, and most importantly, of course, its hesitance in kicking bad habits for the undying fear of dishonoring [bad] culture/practice, however barbaric.[/size] Take your camels and yell that steaming pile of BS from a mountain top somewhere, gheljiree-logic-boy - the vast, empty expanse would be your only audience, and even it would but seek to drown you out. The ills done you are still barbaric, and for pete's sake your goddamn guuskh is still very much dhirrenn, warra.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
You must be that self-proclaimed masochist, Ajuran. Only a masochist (or Trannies) could so vehemently argue for self-emasculation/defeminization.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Tweaked accordingly.

Nah, I'd say def Geeljiree logic and its penchant for mindless repetition, its lack of figures, its [size=15pt]unsubstantiated claims, illogical parallels[/size], its utter disregard for true research, and most importantly, of course, its hesitance in kicking bad habits for the undying fear of dishonoring [bad] culture/practice. Take your camels and yell that BS from a mountain top somewhere, gheljiree-logic-boy, the vast, empty expanse would be your only audience, and even it would but seek to drown you out. The ills done you are still barbaric, and for pete's sake your goddamn guuskh is still very much dhirrenn, warra.

Naw its very very much your Serf logic and your penchant for mindless repetition and lack of figures its unsubstantiated claims, illogical pararellels. Your utter disregard for true research and most importantly of course, your hesitance in dispelling your eurocentric reality as it is now a bad habit for the undying fear and profit from the Anti-FGM campaign. [size=15pt]Take your cottage and your manure and yell that Anti-FGM bullshit from a montain top somewhere[/size]. Serf-Logic-Girl, for petes sake your goddam Kintir is still very much gudnis naaya.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

Naw its very very much your Serf logic and your penchant for mindless repetition and lack of figures its unsubstantiated claims, illogical pararellels. Your utter disregard for true research and most importantly of course, your hesitance in dispelling your eurocentric reality as it is now a bad habit for the undying fear and profit from the Anti-FGM campaing. Take your cottage and your manure and yell that Anti-FGM bullshit from a montain top somewhere. Serf-Logic-Girl, for petes sake your goddam Kintir is still very much gudnis naaya.

Haha. Imitation isn't an argument, gheeljiree, its often thought to be the highest form of flattery. Effing gheeljirees with their gheeljiree logic living in gheell country, with so much gheells all over the place, they've become effing gheells themselves.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
You must be that self-proclaimed masochist, Ajuran. Only a masochist (or Trannies) could so vehemently argue for self-emasculation/defeminization.

im not Ajuran. I am especially proud to lead the battle to protect the dignity, integrity and equal rights of circumcised African women and girls in this country and in my country of heritage who do not see themselves as "mutilated", "victims", or "survivors"
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Haha. Imitation isn't an argument, gheeljiree, its thought to be the highest form of flattery. Effing gheeljirees with their gheeljiree logic living in gheell country, with so much gheells all over the place, they've become effing gheells themselves.

What is there to argue. You just deny it baselessly and repeat the same crap over and over again with no fact its become soo boring walahi.
F*ing Serfs and their Serfs mentality living in a european country full of Serfs and bunch of manure all over the place , to the point you become just like the manure they eat
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

im not Ajuran. I am especially proud to lead the battle to protect the dignity, integrity and equal rights of circumcised African women and girls in this country and in my country of heritage who do not see themselves as "mutilated", "victims", or "survivors"

Hahaha. That's rich with an anjero on top, wallahi. The dhireen guskhie vouches for seelkha jee7han - that'd be poetic if it wasn't all so scarred, eh.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hahaha. That's rich with an anjero on top, wallahi. The dhireen guskhie vouches for seelka jee7han - that'd be poetic if it wasn't all so scarred, eh.

Thanks glad you like it. Thought it would be too much for your Serfs mentality.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

What is there to argue. You just deny it baselessly and repeat the same crap over and over again with no fact its become soo boring walahi.
F*ing Serfs and their Serfs mentality living in a european country full of Serfs and bunch of manure all over the place , to the point you become just like the manure they eat

You're scarred and I'm the one full of manure SHYT??
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You're scarred and I'm the one for of manure SHYT??

Its what the French in Djibouti call a delicates. I bet you very fond of it. You damn bastardized Serf Orphan grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

Thanks glad you like it. Thought it would be too much for your Serfs mentality.

It's too much for anyone with sense, including the gheeljiree that would actually seek sense as opposed to, oh IDK, dwelling in damaged gheeljiree logic.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's too much for anyone with sense, including the gheeljiree that would actually seek sense as opposed to, oh IDK, dwelling in damaged gheeljiree logic.

Spoken like a true illiterate Serf orphan. Go back to work and start peddling that manure.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

Its what the French in Djibouti call a delicates. I bet you very fond of it. You damn bastardized Serf Ophan grin grin grin

You and your dhirren guskhie can't touch Djibouti, warra. In fact, you're at our feet - geographically and otherwise grin
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You and your dhirren guskhie can't touch Djibouti, warra. In fact, you're at our feet - geographically and otherwise grin

My dhiiren guus fits very much with your Kintir gudnaaay, saaxiib. In fact they are made for eachother both in body and spirit.

Djibouti here i come. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

blah blah blah .

Well, all the best luck in finding such an obscene scene, gheeljirre barbarian. You better stay down there where you belong. We don't need more gheells in Djib, tho.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Puntite: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

My Siil belongs to you, i need your big Geeljire camel guus so badly right now. embarassed

Calm down you thirsty dhilo. shocked
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Puntite:

Utterly pathetic. Well, that's my cue.
Re: I Am Still Alive by Fulaman198(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok, as a moderator I think this topic has gotten a bit out of hand and vulgar. You need to re-analyse yourself Puntite. Why discuss people's private parts openly like this? It goes against forum rules. Closing thread, sorry Enlightened

(1) (2) (3) (4)

African Americans Spend Much More Than They Save. / Oriki - Is There Anything Historical In It For Us? / Outrageous Brideprice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.