Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Do I Process My Study Permit To Canada ....please Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Process My Study Permit To Canada ....please Advise (493 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Do I Process My Study Permit To Canada ....please Advise by niyiguy(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Hi Nairalanders

I am Lagos based Nigerian, I want to apply for a study permit to Canada, I have done some researches, gone through all required document but I am not to certain about my findings and I also need the help of Nairalanders.

During my research, I discovered that Study Permit Request in Nigeria is treated in Accra, Ghana. I also discovered again that VFS processes Application in Nigeria, since all study permit applications are treated in Accra, Ghana, is there any need to go through VFS or I just send all my application via DHL to Accra, Ghana for swift response.

I also want to know if I can process my application myself without the help of VFS and is it a better idea to DHL my document to Accra, Ghana for swift attention.

I also read that I will be needing Medical Exam, Do I go for the Medical Examination first or the Visa Office will have to instruct me, please see link for the Medical Examination: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

I strongly need the advice of Nairalanders to help me out on this because I am running late for School resumption.

Regards
Re: How Do I Process My Study Permit To Canada ....please Advise by justwise(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2015

(1)

Toda Is The World Day Of Remembrance Of Road Traffic Accident Victims / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season - KNB Naija / UPDATE: How Our Helicopter Landed On Water – Bristow Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.