Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value (41566 Views)

Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) / Comedienne Lepacious Bose Looks Amazing In These New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by karlriz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
She looks very ugly now.

Half of her sumptuous and enticing boobs have already disappeared and her yansh is already looking average. angry

grin
I guess those are d parts u pay attention to most times rather than her jokes
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by espn(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's will have a positive effect on er life and sex life..no 1 wants to start dragging a sack of rice on bed..nice one.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by drberry(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thank God for her. Health is Wealth. At least she has reduced her likelihood of having hypertension, diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, etc.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by missKiffy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
She looks very ugly now.

Half of her sumptuous and enticing boobs are gone and her yansh is already looking average. angry

Friedplantain
Ur effort to be funny is turning you to something else
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Keepshining(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
marked10:
Comedienne Lepacious Bose didn’t become popular solely because of her talents when it comes to making people laugh, her weight also added to the reason she is known all over. Indeed, Bose was big. For somebody who used to weigh well over 200kg, it really came as a shock to many seeing Bose losing close to 80kg.

The obvious weight loss made a lot of people generally surmise the comedienne must have undergone liposuction in order to shed off some of her weight. She told Saturday Beats that although she considered having a liposuction, she did not go through with it because of the risk involved. She said that it took her about a year and half to lose 70kg.

“Nothing motivated me to begin a weight loss programme. It was just time and I felt like doing something different. I like it when people speculate that I went for liposuction but the truth of the matter is that it took me a year and half to lose 70kg. If a liposuction can achieve that, then I should not pay that kind of doctor because a liposuction works faster. If it took me one and a half years to lose 70kg, then I wasted my money on the doctor. It occurred to me to perform liposuction and I spoke to the doctors about it. They told me that at the end of the surgery, I would still have to do exercises, discipline myself and change my diet.

So if at the end of the day I am still going to do all that, then why should I opt for liposuction? It is not always about money. I have heard that sometimes liposuction procedure could go wrong, sometimes some people are unlucky and I did not want to risk that. Changing a few habits helps to lose weight, it is not as difficult as people think it is. The most difficult part is to see the result. If you do not see results, you would not feel encouraged to continue.

“I advise anyone that when they start a diet, do not tell anybody because they would discourage you. When you do it at your pace and you are not under any pressure, you will be happy when you see the result. A lot of people did not know that I was losing weight until it began to yield results. I did not change my dressing, I was still wearing big clothes and that is the beauty of it. That is why some people think I went for surgery because in their eyes, the change was drastic but it took me one and a half years to lose 70kg. My close friends know that it is a change in my lifestyle” she said.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/nigeria-comedienne-lepacious-bose.html#sthash.DpP7ZCeF.dpuf

OMG! Is this you?Bose! This is unbelievable.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
She is living her dream life now. Simply lepacious!
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Seculent: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:
This stature is very ok. So far she's still thick. wink

I don't just know why I love them big. cheesy
Chairman easy oo. grin
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by wristbangle: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
She looks very ugly now.

Half of her sumptuous and enticing boobs are gone and her yansh is already looking average. angry

Friedplantain

U are no serious cheesy
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by M4gunners: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
She looks very ugly now.

Friedplantain
Please where did you see her Yansh,because i can't see her showing her Yansh. Secondly she looks better now than before.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by seunny4lif(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
RobinHez:
Massive sales on Konga from 10am to 2pm on Monday!

get upto 80% off products.... see my signature
Whenever I see comments like this I always imagine street hawkers and akara vendors coming on nairaland seeing it as a venue to expand their market.
Stick with moving from street corner to street corner o. Let sane minds discuss on a topic.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by ibrokola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
tomdon:
I hate fat girls. they radiate indiscipline and they're fvcking dirty.
they eat everything like pigs and expect to be loosing weight. you'll be hearing things like, It's not what one eats that makes one fat ooo. oh c'mon shut the fuc up!!!
Who asked you? Rude boy, go on hating!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by RobinHez(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
charix:

Whenever I see comments like this I always imagine street hawkers and akara vendors coming on nairaland seeing it as a venue to expand their market.
Stick with moving from street corner to street corner o. Let sane minds discuss on a topic.
u were making sense until the bolded undecided

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Am sure she'll soon find it again.

Diets don't work in long run.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
When is her weight loss/fitness DVD coming out?
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Godmother(f): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
efilefun:
New name loading cuz she ain't "lepacious" again, she can also use her weight loss journey to earn some cool cash by helping others willing to shed some flesh

Yes o and a lot of people would definitely be interested. She really looks good. She must have been determined and disciplined to have achieved this feat.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by CandyBar: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
She looks very ugly now.

Friedplantain

How you take see the yansh?? You be Babalawo??
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by iyatrustee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ least some Orobo babes go get some of her clothes as she definitely has to change her wardrobe cheesy
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Tedassie(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Choi...Olympus has fallen yakata grin
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by SkinnyDude(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
today is my birthday, Nlanders wish me happy birthday with likes..
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by femi4: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
RickRichards:
Wow! There's hope for Introvert.
Is Introvert big?
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
missKiffy:

Ur effort to be funny is turning you to something else
But I'm saying the truth na. Her boobs and her ass are gone... ... That was the only reason I watched her joke videos. angry
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by whizpa(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Now she can be on someone's 'bae-watch'.
Way to go..
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
she would easily get a husband now... she is a lot more physically attractive now.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by chrisdonpedro: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dis woman still fat as at wen she cum unilorin last 5months
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=38849439][b][i]She looks very ugly now.

Friedplantain
Na you dey help her carry the yansh and the boobs up
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Sparkle777(f): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good for her. But hope it will not affect her humour delivery? Cos eating makes one funnier.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
femi4:
Is Introvert big?
Big? She's huge.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by babafirst(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congrats Lepacious Bose,this is extreme will power,this is the power of the dream.Woooooooooooooow.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Lero15(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thermythorpe:
today is my birthday, Nlanders wish me happy birthday with likes..

Happy Birthday smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.