Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze (914 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC / Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / We Won’t Accept Poll Results By Buhari's ‘Daughter’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2015
As the list of min isters-designate nominated by Pres ident Muhammadu Buhari became public, the pan-Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has warned that the Igbo would not accept less impor tant political offices under the current dispensation.

The Ohanaeze said not only the South-East geo-political zone but also the entire South ern part of the country had been short-changed in terms of appointments initially made by the Buhari administration since its inception.

The newly elected Presi dent of the Ogun State chapter of the pan-Igbo group, Ichie Iwuoha Uzodinma stated this while speaking with newsmen shortly after his inauguration in Abeokuta, the state capital at a ceremony attended by del egates from the 20 local gov ernment areas of the state.
Uzodinma noted that the Southern part of Nigeria has been placed at a disadvantaged position with the initial alleged lopsided appointments which favoured only the North.

He, however, warned that the South-East would resist any attempt by the Buhari administration to pacify the Igbos with less important po­litical appointments such as ministers of state.

The Ohanaeze president noted that Buhari as the presi dent of the Nigerian federation should strive to be fair and just with regards to the sharing of political appointments to all sections of the country.

He said, “From the appoint ment so far made, I don’t think any Ibo man has benefited from anyone, not even the South generally. The South- South and South-East did not vote for change because they knew that the change would not benefit them. South West voted for change but the type of change being preached in the North is not what the South-West wanted and now the change has come. Eighty per cent of the appointment is tilted towards the North. The South for now remains at a disadvantaged position.”

https://www.today.ng/politics/23356/ndigbo-wont-accept-less-important-political-appointments-ohanaeze/ lalasticlala
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by midolian(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Another day, another warning..These pipu and warning be like obahiagbon and grandiloquence. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by Ebubeslym(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
I am Igbo, but Ohaneze needs to stop wailing already....

Stella odua and co that handled strategic positions bungled it.... So enough of the tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by kendrick9(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
ohaneaze should shut up for once... this is getting emberassing
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by Ngwaukwu1(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Ohanaeze should stop chasing shadows.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by sherrylo: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
ohaneaze should shut up for once... this is getting emberassing

Very very
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by kendrick9(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Ebubeslym:

Stella odua and co that handled strategic positions bungled it.... So enough of the tantrums.
yes you are right..... its getting boring
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by yhemsy62(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Ohaneze seeking attention as usual
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by MrMbaM: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Lmaoooo. Ohaneze the noisemaking group.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by ernesty20(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
JEGA01:

https://www.today.ng/politics/23356/ndigbo-wont-accept-less-important-political-appointments-ohanaeze/ lalasticlala
i am igbo but i dnt support noise making. These people are beginning to talk like yorubas.. Talks are cheap. I dnt like this

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by Zaikon(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
joke if the moment
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by LordMecuzy(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Ohaneze shut up biko....

What has been the contribution of the likes of Stella, Pius Anyim and the rest to igbo land...

Arrant Nonsense...

Even Yorubas that voted for Buhari ain't complaining and you guys are busy ranting... Swerve jooor
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by midolian(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:
i am igbo but i dnt support noise making. These people are beginning to talk like yorubas.. Talks are cheap. I dnt like this
You can always make your point without attacking the yorubas.. undecided
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by modath(f): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
Another day, another warning..These pipu and warning be like obahiagbon and grandiloquence. grin

cheesy grin cheesy

This thread is heading straight for tribal hell.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by modath(f): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ebubeslym:

Stop talking that way, Ohaneze may or may not have a point, but it's about the person & not the tribe

Did Late Dora bungle hers or did Chinedu Nebo mess his up? We all remember what epic failures Abba Moro & Obanikoro were as ministers.

Let each person carry his/her own curse..
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by midolian(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
modath:

cheesy grin cheesy

This thread is heading straight for tribal hell.. cheesy
this is my last comment on this thread. I am outta here grin
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by nedu666: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
ohaneze is seriously embarrasing igbos. for goodness sake let them shut up. haba must they talk all the time. na wa ooo
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by zimoni(f): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
I think Ohawanene they call themselves should STFU, mind their businesses and stop embarrassing the Igbos.

Lobatan o jarey, mi o le pariwo.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by ernesty20(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
You can always make your point without attacking the yorubas.. undecided
we all know how afenifere bark without bitting.. So i am not attacking, i am just saying the truthcheesy
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by Awoofawo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
angry
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments – Ohanaeze by WHOcarex: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Funny comments. All the above comments sounded as if they are coming from one person.

What a chorus STFU

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Leads Other Senators On A Condolence Visit To The Awolowos In Ikenne(Pics / Obalufe ,the IFE Kingmaker Is Dead / Breaking News!!! New Biafra Zionist Church- By Pastor Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.