Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Thirty One Days Prayer And Fasting,have You Been Doing It? See What You Dont - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Thirty One Days Prayer And Fasting,have You Been Doing It? See What You Dont (419 Views)

Scandalous Video Of PDP Senator Caught On Tape ‘doing It Hard’ In Office With Fe / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thirty One Days Prayer And Fasting,have You Been Doing It? See What You Dont by fallinlove58: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
There is prayer and fasting going on in most churches in Nigeria in this month of October, Omoh the prayer serious ooo, but I've not been fasting since the begining, but i will start fasting now and I'll be breaking by 12:00 noon everyday.

So if you have not been fasting and praying now, you better start. especially you that has dis-virgin like five girls, shey you think say all those girls no go don swear for you; abi you that has stolen one old-mama's last money, shey u know whether she be winch.

You don't even know whether the girl you are dating now is a mami water, or emere and you are at home sleeping and eating when your mates dey for church dey fire fasting and prayer. My brodas and sisters; its not by power and its not by might, so my advice for you is to start praying yourself out of every bondage.

All the great men that we have today do not stand on their own accord, they have powers backing them up, most of them make dangerous sacrifices of blood, they come out like sheeps in wolf's clothing and you want to compete with them by sleeping and eating; sorry is your name.

The only reliable means is to be fervent in prayers and move on to the next level of your success.

I just talk say make I holla you gys today sha. God bless you.

Michael Phils.

Click here to see things that came out of people body during a night vigil last night
Re: The Thirty One Days Prayer And Fasting,have You Been Doing It? See What You Dont by nairalandoga: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
yhgt
Re: The Thirty One Days Prayer And Fasting,have You Been Doing It? See What You Dont by nairalandoga: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
vgy
Re: The Thirty One Days Prayer And Fasting,have You Been Doing It? See What You Dont by nairalandoga: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Should Not Blame The Present Govt. Said Reno Omokri / 160 Killed In Election Related Violence, Say European Monitors- The Nations / Has Anyone Use Babacoupon Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.