Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? (33355 Views)

Why Igbos Always Travel Home During Christmas Period - Come Rain, Come Shine / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival / Is Rain Making In Nigeria Real, Fake Or Just A Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
i am saying rain, earth-quakes, tsunamis are all artificially created by the cabal who control this world. God has 'angels' on earth ( in human form who look human like you and me ) who control weather. it sounds crazy but its true. they have machines with which they alter the magnetosphere ( electromagnetic protection of the earth ) such as proton colliders like CERN which in turn allows extreme weather conditions from the outer solar system to get into our planet and cause weather havoc.

grin grin grin Guy who do u this thing? grin

4 Likes

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by sukkot: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
llaykorn:

You've been reading too many conspiracy theory novels. cheesy
nah dude, what these my eyes have seen ? i am a globe trotter on the path of the illuminated.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by jamace(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have heard about rain making but I don't know how it is made. But I believe it!

Truth be told, the black man has spiritual powers through his traditional religions just like the powers in foreign religions (christianity and islam) which we have come to adopt.

Sadly, Africans departed from their traditional religion and have lost their spiritual glory because their gods have left them. The African gods are jealous gods. Remember that even the foreign religions have jealous gods.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
California30:
I learned how to make rain fall even in dry season when i was in Nigeria, my grandfather was a voodoo priest.
The only items you need is bricks (stones) ogirisi (only the Igbo's will know this) Ukpaka(only the Igbo's knows what it is)

You make a huge fire and you're good to go.
It's not done in public.
Our forefathers are the greatest scientists, making artificial rain is no magic, Smokes and evaporation is what makes the cloud cloudy and rainy.
And the funny part is that it will only be falling in a that particular area you made the stuff.

My uncle taught me this with the exact ingredients too.I never tried it though.

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by sukkot: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

grin grin grin Guy who do u this thing? grin
just say this is beyond your sphere of understanding. you are just a blind passenger in the world. there are several parallel dimensions of reality in this world. not everyone you see walking is on your level spiritually. there are the spiritually blind, which you will fall in that category, and then there are those whose spiritual eyes are wide open. this world is not what you think it is. thats why you chase money and wealth 24 7. you are in a destroyed dimension called the third dimension. the only thing you can conceive of is the material world

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by nelajayi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Opioko:

lol, that's what I'm talking about, heard of such stories too in my village, where certain persons wield the sway to how rain could be stopped and made... that's why I'm curious on the issue

please, those who possess knowledge on this issue should come and share...
why not get d address of the guy that does it in your village and meet him for the answer so you can save yourself this futile stress that will yield nothing. i doubt if we have traditionalists here on NL. inu igbo lobo n gbe o,oga!lol
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by bighead1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Seen it on T.V before, they use silver nitro something something....
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by jmichlins(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
franugo:

foolish conclusion. Not everything is decided by religion.
You really need some serious upbringing but am not your mom. You don't need to insult someone to prove a point but lack of good home training has deprived you of that
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by slimbiggy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
exhibition:
Need anything from JUMIA? Contact me now!
help me order rain making items 4rm jumia

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Evicsholar(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Scientifically, it is called 'cloud seeding'. I was taught this in our geography class. It can be done with the use of silver iodide. The Silver iodide is a condensation nuclei and what it does is to condense water vapour in the cloud and dat causes rain

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by princejenks(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
There is a science to it and some special stones are involved,google is ur best friend
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by sinizia: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
llaykorn:

You've been reading too many conspiracy theory novels. cheesy
Don't mind the guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
just say this is beyond your sphere of understanding. you are just a blind passenger in the world. there are several parallel dimensions of reality in this world. not everyone you see walking is on your level spiritually. there are the spiritually blind, which you will fall in that category, and then there are those whose spiritual eyes are wide open. this world is not what you think it is. thats why you chase money and wealth 24 7. you are in a destroyed dimension called the third dimension. the only thing you can conceive of is the material world

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by sukkot: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=ChokolateBoss post=38861620][/quote] grin wink
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by manuelrukky(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
its fake.....dey always do in in d raining season....in ughelli delta theres a festiva calld omaluku festiva durin which rain fall every day.....buh dis years feast d rain didnt fall on d last day of d festiva.....u wan hold rain guy pray 2 God, i did it once it worked
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Dammyrosky(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Artificial rain?? If u like dey do all sort of things make rain fall, nd vice versa, if it's not in God's plan naa zero u get
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

oh shut up ! never doubted the possibilities based on what you're trying to prove, it's a modernized world and science inventions. maybe you don't really gerrit.. the question centers on 'traditionalist' your assertion was outside the topic of discussion.

Bro stop wasting ur time with psychos who waankk to all sorts of ridiculous conspiracy theories. Don't even try to sound rational or logical with them cos they're brain dead. The more u reply, d more they're fired up to type incoherent gibberish.
The best thing is 2 mock them n use sarcasm.
Pple like Sukkot read conspiracy sites like abovetopsecret.com and then go around forming 'enlightened class' grin

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by charlsecy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
jmichlins:
until they make rain in the dry season, then I will not take them serious....
I think there is a principle which guides rain-making; you cannot do it in dry season since nature abhors that!
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
California30:
I learned how to make rain fall even in dry season when i was in Nigeria, my grandfather was a voodoo priest.
The only items you need is bricks (stones) ogirisi (only the Igbo's will know this) Ukpaka(only the Igbo's knows what it is)

You make a huge fire and you're good to go.
It's not done in public.
Our forefathers are the greatest scientists, making artificial rain is no magic, Smokes and evaporation is what makes the cloud cloudy and rainy.
And the funny part is that it will only be falling in a that particular area you made the stuff.
I think you are right....but in order to verify the authenticity or otherwise of what you just said, I will ask a question.......what is that one thing a rain maker must avoid at all cost while making rain?
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by musicwriter(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
neocortex:

I wanted to read how he made rain during dry season but I was disappointed.
I am not doubting your story but you shouldn't have
called it science since it can't be proved.

I said "advanced science" i.e beyond science or better META-science. Or, what do you call something you know is real, but for which science have no proof?.

Science do NOT know everything.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by neocortex: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
musicwriter:

I said "advanced science" i.e beyond science or better META-science. Or, what do you can something you know is real, but for which science have no proof?.

Science do NOT know everything.

Of course you are right ?
I won't call it advance science but hidden magic, that people don't
know about it doesn't make it spiritual, it is just that those who know
decided to hoard their knowledge.

And science may never know things that are intentionally hidden.

But the rain maker magic has been busted, it is called cloud seeding.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by musicwriter(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
neocortex:

Of course you are right ?
I won't call it advance science but hidden magic, that people don't
know about it doesn't make it spiritual, it is just that those who know
decided to hoard their knowledge.

And science may never know things that are intentionally hidden.

But the rain maker magic has been busted, it is called cloud seeding.

Cloud seeding?. How does it work, please?.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by neocortex: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by donhils: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:
there's one man like that in my area, whenever people are doing one ceremony or the other, they use to give this man some foods and drinks.. If u dont give him anything, be rest assured that this particular man will ruin ur ceremony with rain.. I dnt know how he does it thocheesy
What's the name of the man you're talking about?
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by donhils: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
They are ogbojuly doing that thing. But I really don't believe it 100%. Reason: There has been several occasions where these rain markers will be called to seize rain in an event, guess what rain will still fall, most times heavily.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
Who do you think controls this planet ? you better get aware cuz you are in darkness. everything is controlled by the illuminated ones. the 13 family. one of the families the rothschilds own half of the money on this planet. they are worth 500 trillion dollars. thats who control everything. they even own the central bank in nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh don make me press Diezani bweasts grin grin

More please. 'Enlighten' us O master! grin

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by musicwriter(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
neocortex:

Check here :

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/meteorologists/cloud-seeding1.htm

and here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Thanks for the link. Seems cloud seeding is already a developed science. But, that wasn't what happened in my naration.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by ManTiger(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok. I studied Geography and i've met with a scenario science couldn't explain.

Sometimes in 1998, we went for interment of my grandpa somewhere in SW Nigeria. The program is an all week long starting from Tuesday.

We got home on Tuesday evening and these set of old men came to request for money, for what? Not letting the rain fall... are you God? They left and within 20min to the service of songs, rain begin...,

They came the second day and we insisted and the rain spoilt the lying in state, we did not waited the 3rd day before we looked for them and parted with some money.

Mind you, this happened during the dry season.

That stuff is so real.

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by izzieman: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
omusiliyu:
There is nothing like artificial rain making.. It's only one person that knows about each drop of rain on earth...

GOD

It's attitudes like yours that made Africans lose a lot of their science some to so called Religious figures sent by European government to not only close our eyes and minds but steal whatever knowledge we had that was alien to them.

My Grandfather was a rain maker and I still remember what plants he used to make the rains not to fall and how to reverse the process to make rain fall. I wish I had not followed all the European brainwashing and learnt all the science from him.

The USSR, the USA and Canada carried out cloud seeding experiments in the sixties, sentries and eighties where they were able to make rain fall so there is a science to it. Who is to say those plants my grand father used did not have the same ingredients used in the Experiments by these nations?

2 Likes

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by ernesty20(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
donhils:

What's the name of the man you're talking about?
dnt tell me u belong to NCA
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Achilies(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op rain makers are real.
I know this cause my father and his father's before him were all great mystic men and before their deaths the secrets were revealed to the next in line.. The secrets of rain making I know. but because of Christianity I abandon such practice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saliu Adetunji Is The New Olubadan Of Ibadan / Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa / Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.