Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853002 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Tobermom: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
ozycy:

grin grin
Congratulations!! That was quick! Thats the kind of planning i love.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by back2dmatter: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Better than Wakanow.

Cuteaidomo:
Hello people, pls has anyone bought a ticket through TRAVEL START. [/color]before?
I'm kinda curious cos the price I got with them is cheaper than other sites and I want to be sure I won't have any issues. Urgent response needed pls. Thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by iyoyoworl: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=Adebuble post=38966148]

Please which branch of fidelity bank did u use
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by gaggle: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
olokings:
Done did that.
Just email her n let her know you emailed n have the requirements.
It goes autopilot from there. .

Oga abeg how much dem charge u for the ETC, I know someone said 250 or so. just checking to see if urs is cheaper.. lol. Meanwhile for the hospital, I had paid all bills and collected zero bal since last week don't know where the anesthesiologist pple woke up from.sorting it out with dem already though. I pray the high bills I ran away from boston for won't meet me in houston ( God forbid)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
shawlar:

Thanks for sharing d info. Do you know if they'll issue the passports immediately, or maybe even the next day...??

Modified:-
Just saw @gaggle's response...., 1 month... shocked shocked!!?? Nope, not 4 me then...
They should jst bring their blue biro grin and give visa jare
Hahhahahhahaha, not for me too, don't have that tym to wait. Do you know if they can issue visa while they are here?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Toks07: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
@ gaggle I also receive mail of $750 from the anaesthetic group after paying the $750 for the anaesthesia to the hospital although I use HNMC.I just sorted it out.
Call the number on the mail and tell them you've paid your fee they will ask you for the your acct number and it is also on the mail. You can also ask them to mail you your Zero balance. The hospital send your money to the anaesthetic group so it is possible they've not send it to them before they mail you. It is no issue once you have your the receipt for the money paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
firsttymum:

This is just so painful... See d money she wasted... And how they traumatized her.. Mscheew. They didn't even consider the children sef. E jlust pain me

Na me this thing pain pass....
If only she had read about my sister's ordeal at that horrible Chicago. Na so the woman talk say she has to see dokita before she go anywhere o. She said she didn't know where the courage came from.
She told them I'm ready to go back but I need a doctor to tell me I'm fit to fly. They reminded her of the one she brought from Nigeria lol she said it was for a one way trip not a return so she will need another one. When their so called doctor came he said she couldn't fly anywhere o.
Her visa was cancelled but she gave birth to the baby in the US(that baby's head was strong).

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=yokus post=38980947][/quote]

$19 bundle a mth for subscription an with $1.25 free credit to call intl. After which u buy intl up or load wallet subsequently

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by gaggle: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Toks07:
@ gaggle I also receive mail of $750 from the anaesthetic group after paying the $750 for the anaesthesia to the hospital although I use HNMC.I just sorted it out.
Call the number on the mail and tell them you've paid your fee they will ask you for the your acct number and it is also on the mail. You can also ask them to mail you your Zero balance. The hospital send your money to the anaesthetic group so it is possible they've not send it to them before they mail you. It is no issue once you have your the receipt for the money paid.

Thanks for the reply. I already called the number and they asked that I fax them a copy of the receipt of payment. I wish I hear the good news of refund of balance cos I paid 1500 but I was sent a bill of $683 (somebody say Amen... lol)

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol I hope it doesn't as well.

As per the ETC I paid a wee bit higher. .
Trust us naija. ..demand is directly proportional to cost. .
So I won't be surprised if it keeps going up.
Like Nogen kindly pointed out, one has to weigh the convenience et al. ..

Kind regards

gaggle:
grin

Oga abeg how much dem charge u for the ETC, I know someone said 250 or so. just checking to see if urs is cheaper.. lol. Meanwhile for the hospital, I had paid all bills and collected zero bal since last week don't know where the anesthesiologist pple woke up from.sorting it out with dem already though. I pray the high bills I ran away from boston for won't meet me in houston ( God forbid)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by aolatunde00: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
bbaby84:

Na me this thing pain pass....
If only she had read about my sister's ordeal at that horrible Chicago. Na so the woman talk say she has to see dokita before she go anywhere o. She said she didn't know where the courage came from.
She told them I'm ready to go back but I need a doctor to tell me I'm fit to fly. They reminded her of the one she brought from Nigeria lol she said it was for a one way trip not a return so she will need another one. When their so called doctor came he said she couldn't fly anywhere o.
Her visa was cancelled but she gave birth to the baby in the US(that baby's head was strong).
This is a always good way to go about it.Insist you won't fly until a doctor certifies you fit to do so.I work with an airline and believe me none of them wants to deal with any medical emergencies inflight across the Atlantic.
And the more advanced the pregnancy,the less likely a U.S. dr will certify.
Same happened to a friend who was given just 2wks at point of entry.when applying for her extension,she said she was willing to go back but no doctor was willing to certify her fit to fly!She got the extension.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Peebles23(f): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
dere5:

so,so sorry to hear this,i would advice you start the reapplication precess immediatly
With regards to your rejection,it could be because you dont have ties back home,since you are travelling with hubby and child,but again,whole family have been given visas before,cant really say what went wrong in your case,but will advice you apply alone next time so that kid and hubby will serve as ties to home country.
All the best
Thanks a lot dere5
I've been trying to cancel but it won't cancel so that I could re-apply, Dnt think not having a strong tie is d issue ooo hubby works with a multinational coy ooooo. The guy was just mean.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
olokings:
Greetings @firsty. ..long time no quote. ..
How market na. .hope the ministry is about to establish it's regional he cheesy

I see u coaching someone to u know what... Hahahhahahhahhahaaaahahha.

Wait for this ministry to establish o... But waiting patiently for hubby to comman use his magic stick and offcourse experience the whole thing.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Peebles23(f): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
olokings:
Hmmmmm...30 weeks gone and this is your first short.? ...
Cutting it close i must say...
When did u find out about NL....
Well hurry n stay online for am immediate reapplication

Bros olokings I've been trying to reapply oo nd I just can't it kept saying I cannot cancel @ this time pls I need ur guidance oo although my interview date was today like I earlier said I was denied. Waiting for ur swift response thanks. kisses to NB nd hugs For DW too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Shawlar

Since Nigeria consulate is here for now... won't u just go there and do d visa?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Peebles23:

Bros olokings I've been trying to reapply oo nd I just can't it kept saying I cannot cancel @ this time pls I need ur guidance oo although my interview date was today like I earlier said I was denied. Waiting for ur swift response thanks. kisses to NB nd hugs For DW too
it's too soon to reapply
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dere5: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cuteaidomo:
Hello people, pls has anyone bought a ticket through [b]travel start [/b]before?
I'm kinda curious cos the price I got with them is cheaper than other sites and I want to be sure I won't have any issues. Urgent response needed pls. Thanks.

Travel start and wakanow are not the best for people that are not too certain of their return dates,they might ask for an arm and a leg when the issues of date change and adding baby to ticket comes up,these sites are usually best for people that are certain of their return date.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dere5: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Peebles23:

Thanks a lot dere5
I've been trying to cancel but it won't cancel so that I could re-apply, Dnt think not having a strong tie is d issue ooo hubby works with a multinational coy ooooo. The guy was just mean.

Its probably too soon,give it some days
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
@jollenlov apply alone. From your transcript, I deduce that's the only issue. Your travel history is impressive but yet U and oga never travel together.
Peebles mbok for people to be able to help u well... How much is that your monthly salary that made the vo open eye?let's know what ticked him off. Also u possibly cannot be trying to reapply same day u were bounced. Try after 24 hours at least

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by daroay(f): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Peebles23:

Thanks a lot dere5
. Its not about having strong tie o my sister I still posted about been granted in abuja yesterday with hubby and daughter infact no serious question asked, we have no travel history and my hubby was rejected UK twice dis yr. Just really pray for favour d nxt tym u are applying dat God shld order ur steps.Its well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by twingirls: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
@ Modath and firstymum, thanks so much. God bless you. So i just need my drugs, coconut oil, sheabutter, pears baby oil, sponge? So I can go get my shawl, bouncer, flask, methylated spirit, cottonwool, flannel et all there? That's good o, dat means I wldnt need to shop here then! Plenty load to carry come Naija o grin . Thanks mum, I'm most gratefull
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Gagat: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
QueenWest:

I eventually got pta at sterling bank today at 199naira to a dollar. It was quite an easy process. Settled for British Airways. Fare wasn't such a good deal though. But I got to move now b4 I will overplan and end up giving birth in Nigeria.

THanks for the info dear! I was at 'the one customer bank towards the end of working hrs today and was promised same after putting across so much calls for confirmation to know if new customers are eligible
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Amother4life: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
shanaka29:

I'm flying AF and Houston will be my POE. I'll be 34+ weeks so not so many options.
I thing telling the blank truth could hurt so i'm gonna go the "better health care" route and try to say somme BS about a crappy experience with european drs ... and pray undecided

You may not even be asked anything serious. If the CBP agent is coming to the end of his shift he may simply just do the needful and waive you guys through. Goodluck
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shawlar(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
olokings:
Done did that.
Just email her n let her know you emailed n have the requirements.
It goes autopilot from there. .

Alright boss... autopilot in progress already...

ozycy:

Hahhahahhahaha, not for me too, don't have that tym to wait. Do you know if they can issue visa while they are here?

I don't know oh, I'll have to go there tomorrow and find out
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
shawlar:

I don't know oh, I'll have to go there tomorrow and find out
Update us when you do. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bmay: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
quote author=Gagat post=38981370]

Thanks dear!! Do you know I drove pass there severally while checking other banks nearby on the same day you got yours? O my gosh!
THIS is very helpful, porting quickly to UB 2moro

Sterling Bank sells to new account holders @ $199 and no extra charges! They charge approximately 209 online transactions.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2015
twingirls:
@ Modath and firstymum, thanks so much. God bless you. So i just need my drugs, coconut oil, sheabutter, pears baby oil, sponge? So I can go get my shawl, bouncer, flask, methylated spirit, cottonwool, flannel et all there? That's good o, dat means I wldnt need to shop here then! Plenty load to carry come Naija o grin . Thanks mum, I'm most gratefull
Yes yes yes. You'll see variety too... And u have the luxury of relaxing at home nd shopping online
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MsEclat(f): 4:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Is anyone traveling from Houston to Lagos on oct 22nd with Lufthansa ? please holla back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.