Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. (87271 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by majalisa(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ruggedtimi:
m a student in ghana....the thread is 4 real. Many nigerian female students sleep around, ws even annoying is dey do without condom. most of dem @ home ( nig ) dey dnt go out, so wen dey re in gh far frm dere parnts dey do alot. all u need to do is take her to labadi beach or mall jst for window shopping, u hv her. u might not even do anythng. jst invite her ova. most of dem leave sch wey dere parnts snd dem cum bcus say dem won be models ( lie lie model ) with fake agents evrywhrre. dis guys own na worst pass. dey re addicted to Weed and codiene, especially wisconsin uni / A.I.T students, most guys even use dere sch fees to buy iphone 6 and oda latest gadgets jst to feel among. NKWAME khrumah uni 9ja studnts buy cars with dere sch fees and furniture dere rooms to the fullest, frm 3d led to fully paid dstv sub and ps4.
and someone just said the standard of education in Ghana is high compared to Nigeria..ur grammatical structure is not a good testimony

14 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by OXYGEN01: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:
Nigeria students in Ghana are living large compared to even Ghanian, our girls are prostitutes in Ghana, the boys riff-raffs, drug adddicts and hooligans. Most of the universities there are not different from our secondary schools apart from Universities of Legon and a few others. My simple advise to parents please don't send your children to Ghana let develop our own.
Look at this fool trying to compare useless nigerian universities to Ghana universities.universities in nigeria are like primary schools in GHANA.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by kenedy175(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
dude! My mind mehn! That was the first novel I ever read. cool cool
Lol... me too. With echoes of hard time.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Herrmes: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
ruggedtimi:
m a student in ghana....the thread is 4 real. Many nigerian female students sleep around, ws even annoying is dey do without condom. most of dem @ home ( nig ) dey dnt go out, so wen dey re in gh far frm dere parnts dey do alot. all u need to do is take her to labadi beach or mall jst for window shopping, u hv her. u might not even do anythng. jst invite her ova. most of dem leave sch wey dere parnts snd dem cum bcus say dem won be models ( lie lie model ) with fake agents evrywhrre. dis guys own na worst pass. dey re addicted to Weed and codiene, especially wisconsin uni / A.I.T students, most guys even use dere sch fees to buy iphone 6 and oda latest gadgets jst to feel among. NKWAME khrumah uni 9ja studnts buy cars with dere sch fees and furniture dere rooms to the fullest, frm 3d led to fully paid dstv sub and ps4.
Which school are you? I'm schooling at UCC, have a friends at Wisconsin, Legon, AIT, Kaaf, KNUST, All Nations, Zenit and I see a lotta unbelievable things, I do some things but I stare in awe of a lot, You will see AIT students travelling from Block Factory to East Legon just to club, I'm using AIT because people we left AKS together with most of them are there, and I visit them often.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Na talk bi this? pikin wey go spoil go spoil whether home or abroad. D one wey go read go read.

Very true. It all depends on one's ability to control ones very self. What a child will do, he/she will surely do
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by janefrancisca(f): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
AzontoGhost:

my father will say worst about Nigeria, so I'm not surprised tongue

have a happy Sunday
I guess you area Ghanaian smiley. Am not saying Nigerians are saints but then when it comes to morals, i think they are better off. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Dunsin89(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
To me, I would say a Parent can still choose to send his or her child abroad ie Ghana, South Africa or anywhere else. The issue of someone else ward misbehaving shouldn't be used as "short rule" for many others. What will be will be. Different Families, origins, blood groups, parental upbringing, religion, habits etc. So all children can't be the same. Besides university admission in Nigeria is becoming very more competitive. A child that will misbehave will still do either in Nigeria or out. For further enquiries, contact DUTCH CONSULTS online via 08031543954

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Look at this fool trying to compare useless nigerian universities to Ghana universities.universities in nigeria are like primary schools in GHANA.
Why the insult? The best you should have done is to provide superior argument.

21 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by AzontoGhost(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
janefrancisca:
I guess you area Ghanaian smiley. Am not saying Nigerians are saints but then when it comes to morals, i think they are better off. tongue
I am happy you typed you "think". I am "thinking my thinking" too. lolx

How is your day? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ajepako(f): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
kenedy175:
This reminds me of a novel I read 11 years ago, Mothers Choice. Who remembers Kamarudeen and Junior? ?

Adedire Junior, and his mom, the Londoner..

Went mad in the end and he became his mom's shame

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by omusiliyu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Does that means that those ladies studying in Nigeria tertiary institutions are saint

5 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Na talk bi this? pikin wey go spoil go spoil whether home or abroad. D one wey go read go read.
God bless u for this.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
While in Accra the other day, I overheard two Nigerians in the bus enroute to their school discussing how they can't wait to get laid with prostit... It's real!

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
omusiliyu:
Does that means that those ladies studying in Nigeria tertiary institutions are saint
abeg oo, help me ask the o.p that question.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by money121(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kosi arugbo ni ghana oooo
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pamelayoung:
U no lie at all baba
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
op what is the name of the girl and the address of her house?

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by westlius(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
My dear youth of now adays ar somtin else
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Slimzy120(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ehe.......lyk seriously palz,babe way wan learn go learn no mata d condition......!
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by dechandel(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
kenedy175:
This reminds me of a novel I read 11 years ago, Mothers Choice. Who remembers Kamarudeen and Junior? ?
Me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
iamord:
where is your sense Is this a case of Ghana tertiary institutions or youths with little or no self control. Which one
Loving the ignorance on this thread.
Keep an eye on your kids if you send them abroad. It isn't just Ghana. It's everywhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by lolaxavier(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Depends on where you are and what your mission is. I have seen terrible Ghanaians here in Ghana and terrible Nigerians as well. Stop generalizing. Immorality is not country-specific.

10 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by sltn(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
JonSnow:
sad.
ahh! but i thought you are dead!

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by meforyou1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op, I don't understand. Why would a parent rent a 2-bedroom flat for a university student? Highest should be a room self contained.
I advocate that all first year students should be made to stay in university hostels compulsorily
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Welcomme: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Some have head but no cap, some have cap but no head. Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by donifez(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
I school in Ghana and what the op said is the truth, I have seen girls turn to something else...guys into all types of stuff codeine and co, The economy is hard yet they use school fees to buy iphone 6 to impress others while their parents toil hard. Some guys still know what they want in life while others get wasted, Yet i can authoritatively tell you that the ladies are more prone to succumb here than guys.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mznaett
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Mznaett: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pheeeew na talk be dz sef ni?undecided
Na Mtn age we dey so...
Pikin wey wan focuz go focuz jor no matter d country or areawink

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by michphenomena(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pamelayoung:
...Fact
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Welcomme: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ghana with their 2 storey building universities. It Is better u take ur child to a private university here in Nigeria than sending them to useless universities in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by donifez(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
majalisa:
and someone just said the standard of education in Ghana is high compared to Nigeria..ur grammatical structure is not a good testimony
please please...if his grammatical structure is bad tell him so, we have also seen some students of Nigeria university in the same situation. I ain't perfect yet don't make this a case of country educational vim.

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ITbomb(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
ruggedtimi:
I can't believe a student is writing this. Written English has suffered

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.