Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536060 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by borryworld: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
constance234:

Now you are being rude, there is a thin line between sarcasm and being rude. I live in Atlanta Ga, i know what i am talking about dude. Most of us come here to claim holy holy, ask your uncle, Aunty, sister, brother, father, mother etc how they got their legal status in the USA( tell them all to return home first). Intent is left for USCIS to evaluate, not you or anyone here. It's left for congress or a presidential order to stop or halt the process.
I only replied Mamaoo because she made reference to a couple who came and didnt go back,then applied for asylum. We do know their plans prior and what promted the change in plans. #holyholy #USApresident
. I don't intend to be rude and I apologize if it sounds rude to you. I can't even say I am holy. I live in Nigeria and I know the word "stay" is a fancy word for "by any means" here. I also have relatives going/gone through stay process like u said. The one I do not have is the one that did not plan his/own.

In summary, where I grew up, you plan to stay US once you enter or come back to face Naija struggle. Nothing must happen by accident. Nobody will even ask you for the class of visa u have. Wole jade or Ko duro

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MamaOO: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
constance234:

Spare me that ma, i live here in Atlanta where the average Nigerian is assumed a "fraudster". At work i hear all the stories and questions but i have won staff of the month back to back and my commission on productivity equals the salary of many staff. What i am saying is this "We can not evaluate prior intent", it is left for USCIS to do.

And please tell me the legal means you got your legal stay through i will tell you the flip side intent. I do not support illegality in any way, but we can not be here and evaluate peoples intent, if the law permits them to prove not having prior immigration intent to have immigation benefits who am i to complain.

I have read many peoples opinion here on USA immigration issues, someone even posited that "jus soli" should be abolished and only "jus sanguinis" carried on. So funny
Right! Because I would be here debating my personal life with you and what channel my immigration procedure takes. Okay, wait. I am coming with the details. You don't support illegality but you are supporting people who left Nigeria with the intent of coming here to claim asylum that never existed? Or the people who went to the embassy to ask for B visas when the intent was to change it to a "stay" visa once they land in the US? Abeg, miss me with that!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Okay for someone born on February 29, is that okay to fill or I just make it 28?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
MamaOO:

Right! Because I would be here debating my personal life with you and what channel my immigration procedure takes. Okay, wait. I am coming with the details. You don't support illegality but you are supporting people who left Nigeria with the intent of coming here to claim asylum that never existed? Or the people who went to the embassy to ask for B visas when the intent was to change it to a "stay" visa once they land in the US? Abeg, miss me with that!!
No ma i never stated i support anyone coming with immigration intent. All i am saying is "Intent" is ambigious and it can NOT be proved by us. Let us allow the VOs and USCIS do their job, they are good at fishing out those with such intent.

Please i need to come join that una Nigerian union that help people survive, it must be very brodaly in CA amongst our people o.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
borryworld:
. I don't intend to be rude and I apologize if it sounds rude to you. I can't even say I am holy. I live in Nigeria and I know the word "stay" is a fancy word for "by any means" here. I also have relatives going/gone through stay process like u said. The one I do not have is the one that did not plan his/own.

In summary, where I grew up, you plan to stay US once you enter or come back to face Naija struggle. Nothing must happen by accident. Nobody will even ask you for the class of visa u have. Wole jade or Ko duro
lol, i actually went to such parties back in the day, all we knew was he/she is relocating abroad. Just last week a friend told me of some guys experience at the POE, he threw a party after being granted B visa, and at the party a night before he travelled he took pictures and made videos on his phone. At the POE he was taken to secondary and upon going through his phone all videos and pictures from the "sendforth", text messages from friends and family wishing him well in his new abode were also found. Needless to say he still use the +234 prefix as we speak.

That clearly is intent and he got what he deserved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:
Okay for someone born in February 29, is that okay to fill or I just make it 28?

Fill your real date of birth
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Damilare5882(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2017
constance234:

lol, i actually went to such parties back in the day, all we knew was he/she is relocating abroad. Just last week a friend told me of some guys experience at the POE, he threw a party after being granted B visa, and at the party a night before he travelled he took pictures and made videos on his phone. At the POE he was taken to secondary and upon going through his phone all videos and pictures from the "sendforth", text messages from friends and family wishing him well in his new abode were also found. Needless to say he still used the +234 prefix as we speak.

grin grin[color=#006600][/color]...I can't stop lauging hard ...and na midnight for here oooo ... Didirin paraku nii boboyen ... Something way e supos do coded ...d idiot they throw party .. Awon aye get eeeee ...I just dey imagine the way some people think ... Ahahaha ...d nigga will be like ....aaaaahh mon relu oyinbo ... Village people at work ...

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DebsMed: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2017
keni:

Maybe we should add this points to the front page too so intending runaways grin grin grin can refer to it and make their judgement after knowing what they are againt

Seconded! Too much negatives if one dares abscond from what I've gathered on threads here and firsthand informants. May we have understanding and not use our hands to sign up for a frustrating life, just my little prayer said. AMEN
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2017
constance234:

Fill your real date of birth

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MamaOO: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2017
constance234:

No ma i never stated i support anyone coming with immigration intent. All i am saying is "Intent" is ambigious and it can NOT be proved by us. Let us allow the VOs and USCIS do their job, they are good at fishing out those with such intent.

Please i need to come join that una Nigerian union that help people survive, it must be very brodaly in CA amongst our people o.
Cool beans. We have a Nigerian association here and they're pretty supportive. The lady was almost due when they came here and she was sleeping at the women shelter. The shelter won't take men so the husband was sleeping at the greyhound station. I'm sure having a baby in the shelter would be hell, so the president of the association took them in for a while till they were able to sort housing for them at least. They had to organize a shower for them cos the don't even have pin for the baby thinking things will magically be set right in America. Smh.

When I see both husband and wife, I pity them. They're stuck, can't go forward or backwards, taking handouts to survive and yet people will be on their Facebook hailing them thinking they're living the life (Yes, I've seen people hailing the wife on her Facebook.) lmao.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2017
MamaOO:

Cool beans. We have a Nigerian association here and they're pretty supportive. The lady was almost due when they came here and she was sleeping at the women shelter. The shelter won't take men so the husband was sleeping at the greyhound station. I'm sure having a baby in the shelter would be hell, so the president of the association took them in for a while till they were able to sort housing for them at least. They had to organize a shower for them cos the don't even have pin for the baby thinking things will magically be set right in America. Smh.
Glad the association stepped in to help. I am sure they would be advocates of "No magic in America", even those with legal status find it hard to feed.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ramzylipi(m): 2:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Hello Guys,
I don't know if this my question has being answered before now, but i need a reply for it, please. I want to know if I can use one of my uncles as a sponsor in applying for usa visit visa( am talking about his statement of account). Though we don't bear the same surname but he have a mega company here in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
borryworld:
; grin Abi, the message go reach us. I need to teach peeps how to pass message without preconceived intent to insult or big big grammar or wanawana "Yankee style".

BTW MamaOO, you sabi plenty plenty US immigration form o. You can open a thread to help my guys they process stay Na.

Mama00 please no open any thread to migrate to US on visiting visa,.. the VO them dey here already dey read, you want to see say Na so Nigeria dey do am... nobody holy pass give me that foreign beer make I write, Na LadyG dey drink Star local beer..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2017
def111:

Mama00 please no open any thread to migrate to US on visiting visa,.. the VO them dey here already dey read, you want to see say Na so Nigeria dey do am... nobody holy pass give me that foreign beer make I write, Na LadyG dey drink Star local beer..
Yesso Star o! I gree! I be local yampion! If u can add abacha and ugba sef... tongue cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:
Hello Guys,
I don't know if this my question has being answered before now, but i need a reply for it, please. I want to know if I can use one of my uncles as a sponsor in applying for usa visit visa( am talking about his statement of account). Though we don't bear the same surname but he have a mega company here in Nigeria. Thanks

you don't need a statement of account, nobody is checking it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ramzylipi(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2017
def111:

you don't need a statement of account, nobody is checking it
Thanks a lot for that, kindly state the things I need because all this agent can suck someone's blood to the last drop. I want to a visa I can work with, I don't know anything about that. Please enlighten me on what I need to apply for the visa. And also I have heard that some people were denied visa because of low cash in their account. Please I need help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by femredhead: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

Thanks a lot for that, kindly state the things I need because all this agent can suck someone's blood to the last drop. I want to a visa I can work with, I don't know anything about that. Please enlighten me on what I need to apply for the visa. And also I have heard that some people were denied visa because of low cash in their account. Please I need help.

Take little time to read through this thread, you will get all your answers and also you will know what US visit visa is entails.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
constance234:

lol, i actually went to such parties back in the day, all we knew was he/she is relocating abroad. Just last week a friend told me of some guys experience at the POE, he threw a party after being granted B visa, and at the party a night before he travelled he took pictures and made videos on his phone. At the POE he was taken to secondary and upon going through his phone all videos and pictures from the "sendforth", text messages from friends and family wishing him well in his new abode were also found. Needless to say he still use the +234 prefix as we speak.

Nawa oooo Naija people sha.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:
Hello Guys,
American embassy won't check the statement of account if you're going as a tourist
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

Oh you need a visa you can work with? Great no one on this thread have any idea how to get a visa that you can work with... email consularabuja@state.gov or let tell the VO you will like to work in U.S they will advice you appropriately.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ramzylipi(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
seyewest:

American embassy won't check the statement of account if you're going as a tourist
Thanks boss, so what are the things i need to present as a tourist, and can i also work as a tourist.
Please sir don't tell me to read through 386pages, am sure you can give the information. Thanks in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

Thanks boss, so what are the things i need to present as a tourist, and can i also work as a tourist.
Please sir don't tell me to read through 386pages, am sure you can give the information. Thanks in advance

Tourism visa is purely for tourism purposes nothing more. If you want to work, then apply for the appropriate visa. Let's stop this whole idea of continuously dragging this country's name deeper into the mud, it's no longer funny guys.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

No need to go to the first page....
Remember we have different categories of VISA... There's Non Immigrant Visa and Immigrant Visa
if you wanna work with a tourist visa you have to tell the VO at the embassy during your interview and let them know you want to work as a tourist.. I'm sure they will have something for you and also if you do your research you will know what to bring along... just to give you heads up you need to pay for the visa, fill a form and book appointment for interview. God bless America grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ramzylipi(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
overlord77:

Tourism visa is purely for tourism purposes nothing more. If you want to work, then apply for the appropriate visa. Let's stop this whole idea of continuously dragging this country's name deeper into the mud, it's no longer funny guys.
Bros nobody is dragging the country's name in the mud, I just ask a question, and i don't think that is too much. Moreover the country has already being dragged in the mud. Let's hope we can make it a better place
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DebsMed: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

Bros nobody is dragging the country's name in the mud, I just ask a question, and i don't think that is too much. Moreover the country has already being dragged in the mud. Let's hope we can make it a better place

One thing I know is that this thread has helped me a lot, all the way from the part 1, knowledge is power, research helps, no gainsaying that. I just don't like the quarrels here any more at all, I get scared talking cos I'm pro reading from pages 1 to the last (so that no one on the anti side bashes or bullies me or draws me into a pig fight, this fear is real too and I'm surprised no one experiencing this like me is talking, the anti group looks like they are the only ones afraid to speak up, I'm too), I was asked to, I did and I'm better for it. Have had a couple of travel experiences and a Canadian TRV in the kitty (hopefully, I will secure the US own soon too in addition) because of the diligence taught here particularly and in other threads. Everything has its season and time, everyone too. Let's just learn to do things right and stop being offended by those who point us in this direction, we will be happier for it on the long run. Study, stoop to conquer. Long live this thread.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

Nobody here is an agent. You can decide to help Yourself or wait. This is a self help threadm the info is here to collect. Novody will do that for you.
Alternatively , You can pay an agent if you can't be bothered to read

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
ramzylipi:

See them. Awon stay visa gang

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
This America sef! Na dulling place to get stuck in. The beauty is in visiting for a few weeks, once it has passed one month, body go de scratch you. I did 5mths when I went to have my baby. I was frustrated. Everybody will go to work. You will watch TV till ur eyes water. U will be so bored you will decide to go out.

Bus pass is like $10. If u buy food outside, expensive. If you window shop you will b tempted. The worst is when people know you are available and jobless. That is when they will be sending you on errands which you will be glad to go on because of the boredom. There was a day I sat at a train station just to watch people passing. The boredom Na die!

the way Naija will hungry u eh! Now imagine that you cannot come back home again. See punishment.

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ramzylipi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
nefertitiram:

ese o awon onigbo visa gang
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
nefertitiram:

Baddest Gang
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
seyewest:

No need to go to the first page....
Remember we have different categories of VISA... There's Non Immigrant Visa and Immigrant Visa
if you wanna work with a tourist visa you have to tell the VO at the embassy during your interview and let them know you want to work as a tourist.. I'm sure they will have something for you and also if you do your research you will know what to bring along... just to give you heads up you need to pay for the visa, fill a form and book appointment for interview. God bless America grin

good answers, since he didn't want to read from page 1, let him tell the VO on interview that he want to work in US
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DebsMed: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
def111:

good answers, since he didn't want to read from page 1, let him tell the VO on interview that he want to work in US

grin since the birds have learnt to fly without perching, the hunters have learnt to shoot without missing! Kudo to you TeamDoItRight, you guys rock. Study to show thyself approved saith the Holy Book

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.