Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No (1487 Views)

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by expressglory: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dear nairalanders,I am beginning to think it was Buhari anti corruption body language that killed Alamieyeseigha.Or could it have been the impending extradition? I read somewhere: that the British Government had earlier determined to resurrect an outstanding case of money laundering against the former governor and had requested for his extradition to London.
A twitter user (@Bar_Baric)also said Diepreye Alamieyeseigha could not travel abroad for medical care due to fear of being arrested.
What is your take: Was it Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No

NB: Whatever...RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by merry02(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rubbish thread!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by dunsman(f): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
ask the dead man now, dummy

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by gwales: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yes.... But I think Buhari body odour is responsible not language
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by nzeobi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari s body language appears to bw weak now, I think his handlers should give him enough food so he can use it against boko haram
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by expressglory: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunsman:
ask the dead man now, dummy
If this was an examination you just failed!The question is "Was it Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No"
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
When the half mast flag finally shows up I expect you to come up with topic like this: "was it booari's body language that killed booari".

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by dunsman(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
expressglory:

If this was an examination you just failed!The question is "Was it Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No"

idiot

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by tomakint: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
What type of mumu question is this Op asking? We all will die someday through any way Providence had designed it in our cosmic cycle right from our birth. It is Alamieyeseigha's time to quit this sinful world as being designed in his cosmic cycle and not one Buhari's body odour. This same body odour that could not kill Saraki, Amaechi, Nyako, Kwankwanso etc. Alams had gone to be with his Creator, face your life and learn the LESSONS OF LIFE @OP.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by neocortex: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
All this kids on nairaland creating senseless thread to get attention.
SMH at your foolishness, express glory dummy.
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by expressglory: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunsman:

idiot
Using abusive language like this is a direct revelation of the type of home you came from.How i wish I could get your mum's phone number!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by dunsman(f): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
expressglory:

Using abusive language like this is a direct revelation of the type of home you came from.How i wish I could get your mum's phone number!

no need, am current bleeping urs now. shes quite mlif grin
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by expressglory: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
dunsman:

no need, am current bleeping urs now. shes quite mlif grin

Ghen...ghen..now that you are bleeping the dead in the cemetery...you'll need some psychiatric attention...or is it that you are also dead?
Chei...see me ..see ghost Ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by dunsman(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
expressglory:

Ghen...ghen..now that you are bleeping the dead in the cemetery...you'll need some psychiatric attention...or is it that you are also dead?
Chei...see me ..see ghost Ooooo!

and who told u am bleeping ur dead mother?? see fool o, na dathole wey don decay na him i go chook my virgin joystick?? tufiaka.. if u have a girlfriend sha, we can do a thressome
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by Ufranklin92(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
yes jooor
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by Okanokan(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2015
If you've got nothing to write about why not go to bed or watch a movie.
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by orisa37: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yes, but Buhari is not responsible for him dying. The man simply commited sucide and is facing judgement already.
Re: Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No by omolami: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Although Buhari has an offensive body odor, its not enough to kill human being.

(1) (Reply)

How We Plotted To Frame Dasuki Of Coup Plotting - Garba Shehu / #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter / More "Wahala" For Nigeria Economy As USA Lifts Ban On Oil Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.