Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure (39534 Views)

Kidney Failure: Patient’s Mother Greedy, Took N3.9m, Says NGO / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by dohyn(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
teeowl:
does eating too much protein cause kidney problem.
eating too much protein does not cause kidney problem in someone whose kidneys are fine...the excess protein will be excreted in the urine..however, in someone who already has renal impairment, eating protein can worsen the condition. this is because the end product of protein breakdown in the body is urea,which the kidney cannot excrete.
so,people with renal(kidney) impairment are advised to markedly reduce the protein in their diet. hope I answered your question?
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by phanshark(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
I love nairalanders, truly is d beat land 2 be.
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Feranchek(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Agarawu23 your fast ooo

Dedicate my portion of land to Gej the good man

I will stay here till the dullard achieve something in nigeria

No more light again the propaganda is now open and nigerians can see the yash of berem, omenka n co 4 the lying liars they are, may God/allah deliver us from this janjanweed state apc drop us

Abeg no vex. Na Fantastic sometin you talk so. Bet...... how e take concern your kidney
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by ishiamu(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Feranchek:

Abeg no vex. Na Fantastic sometin you talk so. Bet...... how e take concern your kidney

grin cheesy. Thats what happens when you got nothing to comment but you just wanna comment
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Feranchek(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ishiamu:

grin cheesy. Thats what happens when you got nothing to comment but you just wanna comment

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 11, 2015
But, is it possible for a known high bp patient to also suffer from low bp? Pls, answer me ASAP
Stelvin101:
Nice article but op you didn't deliberate well on the cause of kidney. I bliv that's what everyone one reading this article wants to know.

Causes of Kidney failure or disease :

1. Infections not properly treated

2. Excess use of pain killer (especially Ibruprofen and other pain killer drugs).

3. Excess drinking and smoking

4. Liver infection (Mostly caused by drinking and smoking)

5. Diabetes

6. Use of hard drugs such as cocaine and heroin.

7. Dehydration

8. Drop in blood pressure from Injury.

9. Overdose abuse of drugs, be it Paracetamol or any other drugs.

Symptoms of Kidney Problem : End stage kidney disease occurs when about 90 percent of kidney function has been lost. People with kidney failure may experience nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, confusion, difficulty concentrating and loss of appetite. It can be diagnosed by blood and urine tests.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by bummyla(m): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2015
LORD have mercy on us! This is not our portion in Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
But, is it possible for a known high bp patient to also suffer from low bp? Pls, answer me ASAP

Suffering from both high or low blood pressure at same time is medically impossible according to our family doctor. Am not a doctor or even related to one. most times i do research on my own online to know a lot of things about the human body. Here is a link on everything you need to know about Low blood pressure and maintaining a normal blood pressure.

https://www.dred.com/uk/causes-of-low-blood-pressure.html

Second link below explains better about High blood pressure, normal blood pressure and low blood pressure.

www.dietdoctor.com/blood-pressure

I hope you find them useful.
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by OKorowanta: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Educative
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for the link.. Had an Uncle that was said to have hbp, then all of a sudden he collapsed, it was confirmed he had low bp when he was taken to another clinic. Thanks tho'
Stelvin101:

Suffering from both high or low blood pressure at same time is medically impossible according to our family doctor. Am not a doctor or even related to one. most times i do research on my own online to know a lot of things about the human body. Here is a link on everything you need to know about Low blood pressure and maintaining a normal blood pressure.

Second link below explains better about High blood pressure, normal blood pressure and low blood pressure.

Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for the link.. Had an Uncle that is a known high bp patient and was recieving treatments, then all of a sudden he collapsed, it was confirmed he had low bp when he was taken to another clinic. Thanks tho'
Stelvin101:

Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Stelvin101:
Nice article but op you didn't deliberate well on the cause of kidney. I bliv that's what everyone one reading this article wants to know.

2. Excess use of pain killer (especially Ibruprofen and other pain killer drugs).

5. Diabetes

7. Dehydration

Symptoms of Kidney Problem : End stage kidney disease occurs when about 90 percent of kidney function has been lost. People with kidney failure may experience nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, confusion, difficulty concentrating and loss of appetite. It can be diagnosed by blood and urine tests.

Thanks for this. I'm truly grateful.
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Donpiero1: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2015
ellabooz:
And cigarette smokers and alcohol addicts be like " We are still safe since they didn't make the list"
U DNT WNT DEM TO B SAFE?
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by jesse515: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Stelvin101:

5. Diabetes

7. Dehydration

Knowing all des, how can it be treated? Y is d dialysis so expensive? My dad vomits n coughs, n d coughing tells so much on him. Wats d price of dialysis. Imfact m confuse
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
jesse515:
Knowing all des, how can it be treated? Y is d dialysis so expensive? My dad vomits n coughs, n d coughing tells so much on him. Wats d price of dialysis. Imfact m confuse

Broda am not a Doctor o. I only research on this about two years ago after losing a close friend to kidney failure and since then I have don so much research on my own in so many fields. My best suggestion is that ur dad should see a doctor as soon as possible. You can still research on ur own by using Google to learn almost anything in this world. We av YouTube also for oral learning. Please take ur popsi for check up
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by stevecantrell: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2015
teeowl:
does eating too much protein cause kidney problem.

Not necessarily, however it gives the kidneys more work to do. If you already have a pre-existing renal condition your doctor will place you on a low-protein diet to avoid further deterioration.
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
Thanks for the link.. Had an Uncle that is a known high bp patient and was recieving treatments, then all of a sudden he collapsed, it was confirmed he had low bp when he was taken to another clinic. Thanks tho'

Am glad you find my little contribution useful. You can research a lot on ur own to enable you know a lot and prevent ur own health from being put at risk. For instance, I never knew how to arrange a tie until I downloaded a YouTube video, also anything relating to malaria and other serious sickness we take for granted. Google is d best site and most useful site in this world. You can even learn how to fly a plane using Google and YouTube. One love

1 Like

Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Actually, I didn't read that cool
why.. Because nothing like sex,romance,relationshit there? Smh for Nigerians dat don't like to read stuffs like this. I'm not surprised,the thread is even short.
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by VellyG(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
See that ibuprofen if u Knw anyone using it ask the person to stop ASAP. Its a major cause of kidney failure
Re: Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure by laykhorn(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
macino1:
Very informative. . .Nice one ops.
Btw
I'm interested in learning French.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / Detox Foods You Should Start Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.