Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) (38461 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) / West Ham In Nigeria For Talent Hunt, Discussions With NFF, FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Gernot Rohr Signs Contract With NFF To Lead Super Eagles of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
JAZES:
Enyeama was in Belgium earlier today to speak with the leadership of NFF about his faceoff with Sunday Oliseh. There are plans for him to come back and train with the Super Eagles at the camp.

Enyeama is pictured below with NFF President Amaju Pinnick and other officials.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/10/enyeama-pictured-with-nff-leaders-after-a-closed-door-meeting-in-belgium-photo/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

How will our football grow when the people running our sports have this kind of tummy

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sir vincent enyeam pls cme bak to d team cos we rily nid u....naija best goalie of all tme
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Rikidony(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
come back boi we real Nigerians love u
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by zomby(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
I see a cry baby...A real man stands by his decision...this is why you think before you make a move.
Enyeama is a joke and a bad example for the younger players on the team.

I hope Oliseh sticks to his decision, Enyeama is not a real leader.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Goke7: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
NFF is trying so hard to do damage control, the arranged interview with oliseh by Toyin ibitoye did not get the expected mileage so this is another try but I may advise enyeama to just leave the eagles for good as oliseh looks like someone who may not let go easily. To me enyeama should have left the eagles before now, if he does not leave now,a bigger embarrassment may be waiting for him again.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Mcowubaba: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
I deeply dislike all this Drama going in Super Eagles....
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by goodluv: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wish u can come back to d team Enyeama.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
his he back to the eagles?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by deson4sure(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't see enyeama coming back,i fink all wat amaju was doing is to ensure him (enyeama) part way amicably with the coach

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by wheredemdey: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
I hate unstable people....its sad that a man of enyeama's status and experience will tk rash decisions he will not stick to.

He should have stuck to his decision to quit regardless of any pressure coming his way...why act out of anger and come back when you are sober??...sane people will never take this man serious...he is very feeble minded.....

my respect for oliseh just soared...hate it or love it....the NFF will arrange a press conference where enyeama will apologise to oliseh..they will hug and life goes on...but enyeama's feeble unstable indecisive nature will continue to linger in our minds from generations to generation....Azu amu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by M4gunners: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
damton:
I'd like to see Enyeama participate in the next AFCON before he calls it quit in A graceful style.
Me too,the truth is that he is pained because of the Captaincy.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by aspirebig: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
I thought I read that NFF said, they wont beg him.

Just with one minute silence, this whole drama would have been avoided. Have you ever realise that, at that point of hot argument with someone who is already aggressive, if you just keep mute for a minute and swallow that your words inside... omo, na Godwin oooo... because peace will reign.

But immediately, you voice out that word, the already aggressive partner in quarrelling will just change to gear 5 and reply, then you are boiling, in the process, both parties have exchanged a couple of bad words.

Too bad, a way to roll.

Na them sabi ooooo...

That is their pocket KPI
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
It would be an insult if Enyeama was begged to come back. Let him apologise to his coach and the nation. Its time our players respect our local coaches. Could he have behaved like this if we had a Mourinho has coach? If not handled properly, Oliseh might quit the team.
Enyeama is no super star, just a squad player. One day he could be called upon to coach the national team, would he not expect total respect and loyalty from his players?

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Papasmal(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mr man u are too proud for my liking....
Bin captain never ur birthright, We know u've tried ur best serving ur fatherland,no1 can do it all,
Stop tussling power with d coach.

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Bonuwa: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Competent hnd
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by alphamodel1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama, I will advise you wait until Oliseh is sacked before coming back if at all he intends to.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by olatunde1234: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
The guy is rude,
if olishe is size of mosquito, he's his boss, your boss told you to stand down and you are argue with him, can he do such for Hervé Renard?
Who call you back now?
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Mopolchi: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun.

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Progress2468(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun.

Thank God u said u are not serious
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
zomby:
I see a cry baby...A real man stands by his decision...this is why you think before you make a move.

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by olorunsogo1: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
I like this guy's no be small. He has honored 99% of the invitation to represent his fatherland. That's enough respect honestly. On the other hand, he should apologise to Oliseh openly and our leaders should learn how to earn respect rather than demanding it.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is the fat guy in white a replacement for enyeama?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by bbjummy: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
zomby:

I see why your name is Zomby

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
St. Enyeama can't just leave like dat anyway. He deserves a glorious exit from the SE

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
How would you say Enyeama is not a superstar. He is our best goalie, and to some extent deserves some respect. It is clear Oliseh did not handle the conflict properly. Enyeama knows his worth that is why he acted that way.

The most senior player in age and experience and you then demote him for know just cause. The Ikeme guy does not even see more playing time than Enyeama, not to talk of the level of their games. Please lets give honor to whom honour is due.

TheRector:
It would be an insult if Enyeama was begged to come back. Let him apologise to his coach and the nation. Its time our players respect our local coaches. Could he have behaved like this if we had a Mourinho has coach? If not handled properly, Oliseh might quit the team.
Enyeama is no super star, just a squad player. One day he could be called upon to coach the national team, would he not expect total respect and loyalty from his players?

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
wheredemdey:
I hate unstable people....its sad that a man of enyeama's status and experience will tk rash decisions he will not stick to.

He should have stuck to his decision to quit regardless of any pressure coming his way...why act out of anger and come back when you are sober??...sane people will never take this man serious...he is very feeble minded.....

my respect for oliseh just soared...hate it or love it....the NFF will arrange a press conference where enyeama will apologise to oliseh..they will hug and life goes on...but enyeama's feeble unstable indecisive nature will continue to linger in our minds from generations to generation....Azu amu
where did you see that he's coming back? Learn to comprehend

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by dacherish(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
If u feel Enyeama should come back click Like. If you dont want is return click Share.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by searay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
When is the Nigeria- Cameroon friendlies
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by searay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
When is the Nigeria- Cameroon friendlies?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by chocofizzy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Welcome back bro. I can't wait to see you at the peach asap
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
The love of your country is bigger than an arrogant, inexperienced and soon-to-be-fired coach. Be patriotic and leave in a more dignified way. Come back to your team and keep serving your Country, Enyeama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 19th August 2018 / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter / Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.