Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) (38457 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) / West Ham In Nigeria For Talent Hunt, Discussions With NFF, FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Gernot Rohr Signs Contract With NFF To Lead Super Eagles of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Excellentmind: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2015
You are welcome back to Super Eagles. This Oliseh boy, be very careful, else you face what happened to others.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Alwaystruth: 4:57am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't have time for dumb asses and wasted sperms like you.
You can hate Igboman as you likes and that is the building up of the heart attack that will kill you and yet your generations
will live if you have any, to contend with Igboman. Nothing you can do about it as long as Zoogeria remains,Igboman will continue to prosper while haters like you with your cheap china made phones and free data from mtn rain insults to Igbos which changes nothing...
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by mbulela: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Enough of this pointless drama.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Enyeama is not going to be the First choice goalkeeper forever but if he is even going to be replaced, He should be honoured and respected just as he deserved .
my anger with enyama is, He should have treated acted like JEGA and treated Olishe like JEGA treated ORUBEBE! Then leave the rest for us his fan to handle.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by coolbis: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun.
and banking sector
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by ckmayoca: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2015
mymen:
Forget all these paparazzi, the guy still need to apologize to Oliseh. I'm not taking side but for peace to reign.

If it were oliseh's time, wld he ever apologise? Enyeama don don try it's better to go when we still all love him.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Kx: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2015
aspirebig:
I thought I read that NFF said, they wont beg him.

Just with one minute silence, this whole drama would have been avoided. Have you ever realise that, at that point of hot argument with someone who is already aggressive, if you just keep mute for a minute and swallow that your words inside... omo, na Godwin oooo... because peace will reign.

But immediately, you voice out that word, the already aggressive partner in quarrelling will just change to gear 5 and reply, then you are boiling, in the process, both parties have exchanged a couple of bad words.

Too bad, a way to roll.

Na them sabi ooooo...

That is their pocket KPI

I would have agreed that NFF went on a begging mission if the meeting was in enyeamas parlour in lille, France.
Whether he was asked to come or not, fact is somehow, d guy took his self back to Belgium to meet NFF officials.
The earlier he stayed off social media the better. Real men face their world, not Facebook and instagram.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Seun360(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Let's be honest,

Enyeama is arrogant.

He had issues with Siasia, Keshi and now Oliseh.

Oliseh has worked under top managers in europe, he knows how to clip wings of heady players like Vincent Enyeama.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by princfred(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2015
ayindejimmy:
All legs r needed to beat Egypt.
and all hands too oooooo are needed Ooo
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by princfred(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Seun360:
Let's be honest,

Enyeama is arrogant.

Oliseh has worked under top managers in europe, he knows how to clip wings of heady players like Vincent Enyeama.
Having issues with coaches doesn't paint him black . These local coaches you mentioned may be the ones on the wrong.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Lille where he plays is a stone throw from Belgium.
So I believe it's going to be easy to make things up between him and Oliseh.

But if I were Enyeama, my only condition would be to get my arm band back.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by thepen: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2015
AnonymX:
Oliseh

see my guy o, oliseh wetin? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Seun360:
Let's be honest,

Enyeama is arrogant.

Say what you know.

Clip the wings of your best players and see how long you last on the job.
We Nigerians don't care about anything except results.
You should know that by now.

If I do what I do very well, I must have some space to be human instead of being controlled.

Do you know that Messi influenced the appointment of Tata Martino to become the Barcelona coach?
Do you know Messi chose where he plays in the pitch?

What I mean is that you don't treat the whole players equally because they are not equal.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by princfred(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Meanwhile, so much love for the NFF for intervening that's shows they are really working on making Nigeria football great again. Big thumbs up to them. BTW, I wonder how we can manage cameroon today hmmmmm. Una sure say we go survive?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by 52Naira(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

who founded MTN in Nigeria... The last time I checked it was Pascal Dozie of Diamond Bank.....my friend.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by optimismlaz(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Enyama shd nt come back till whn d fool Coach must have bn sack.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
JAZES:
Enyeama was in Belgium earlier today to speak with the leadership of NFF about his faceoff with Sunday Oliseh. There are plans for him to come back and train with the Super Eagles at the camp.

Enyeama is pictured below with NFF President Amaju Pinnick and other

That boy just buried his dear mother.
Cant we show some feelings by giving him some breathing space and a bit of respect?
Atleast to get over the trauma. l love him.

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2015
na which one of dem is Enyama?is it the one in the white shirt?[b][/b]
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2015
knightsTempler:
Come back Enyeama, patriotic Nigerians are rooting for you
even if he comes back,i do not see things being the same again between him and oliseh.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by sneak3(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2015
knightsTempler:
Come back Enyeama, patriotic Nigerians are rooting for you

Speak for yourself.... He can decide to remain in obscurity..I don't condone indiscipline.

Enyeama was shouting ontop of his voice "who is oliseh?

He is the man that played for Ajax, Juventus, Dortmund, fcBochom. While enyeama played for maccabi Telaviv, and Lille. And he's allowing it get into his head. Why Thiago Silva no quite Brazil national team after dem change am put Neymar.

Yeye somebody.. Abeg make him park well joor. We nor need am. Karl Iheme did excellently well in our last qualifier.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Systeme101: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
point of correction, its NFF Bouncers nt officials ;
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by bon5: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
saasala:

It is ethnic bigots like you that are spoiling nija. Please what has ethnicity got to do with the issue at hand. Next time bro if you do not know how to contribute meaningfully, keep your big mouth shut instead of dividing nija along ethnic line. Ethnicity is alien to the beautiful game of football, so please just don't start.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Wislet(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
TheRector:
It would be an insult if Enyeama was begged to come back. Let him apologise to his coach and the nation. Its time our players respect our local coaches. Could he have behaved like this if we had a Mourinho has coach? If not handled properly, Oliseh might quit the team.
Enyeama is no super star, just a squad player. One day he could be called upon to coach the national team, would he not expect total respect and loyalty from his players?
GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.
The only sane person I see here.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Wislet(f): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Excellentmind:
You are welcome back to Super Eagles. This Oliseh boy, be very careful, else you face what happened to others.
WITH THE WAY NIGERIANS DISRESPECT THEIR COACHES, NO SELF-RESPECTING INDIVIDUAL SHOULD OFFER HIS SERVICES TO THE NATION.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Wislet(f): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
samifiakp:
All those ppl blaming Enyeanma without knowing the true cause of the Sega should better do their enquiry well. Oliseh bleeped up, he shouldn't have talk to that guy as a kid or embarrassed him in front of him teammates or order him, there are better way to stripe your skiper maturely without beef than in front of other players. He won't last in that job if he is not careful.
I think you and your lot are the ones to apologise to Nigerians for swallowing hook, line and sinker anything you read without ascertaining their authenticity. And for disrespecting the coach of your national team for a player who failed to recognise same.

If Enyeama was right, why did he apologise?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by mymen(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
nationwide1:

Well said.

But if Oliseh truly insulted his dead mother as alleged, Oliseh needs to apologize to Enyeama too.

All of us have only a single chance of having one mother in life, but we we have chances of having over 50 coaches in life. Oliseh can be replaced but you can never replace Enyeama's mother.

For me, coming back will be a hard pill to swallow.

Thank God you said "if". I guess the issue of Enyeama's mother was to spice up the case cos I have watched bothside of the story, nothing like that happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 19th August 2018 / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter / Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.