Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) (38460 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) / West Ham In Nigeria For Talent Hunt, Discussions With NFF, FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Gernot Rohr Signs Contract With NFF To Lead Super Eagles of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by sunkieisland(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama's great footballer no doubt. I think that his input would be great in the team, but ...

Should super Eagles not qualify, Oliseh will be quick to make him the principal reason. He'll be castigated for conceding a goal even Buffon or any great goal keeper can't save. I strongly advice him to make his retirement final, real Nigerians (not the ones thinking with their ....) will still and forever respect him

#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by gabicon: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
I sure hope the matter is settled, enyeama needs to be warned not to go on social media to air his displeasure, he should have reported to NFF about the situation, isn't he now doing same thing now? He just succeeded in defamating the coach's character which I believe is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by meforyou1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
NFF released a press statement after the meeting that was read on Football Frenzy programme in Nigeria Info FM.
That NFF met with Enyeama in a town different from where the super eagles are camping.
That Enyeama called Oliseh and apologised. And they talked and laughed over it on phone
That NFF called Enyeama's wife and greeted her for the support she is showing her husband
That NFF invited Enyeama and his wife to come and watch the match with Cameroon tomorrow at NFF's expense
That NFF told Enyeama that he can still join the team, on Oliseh's terms
That's all

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
fingers crossed.

Oliseh may resign if he is forced include Enyeama on Enyeama's own terms.

Lets hope some compromise and maturity is displayed by all parties concerned.
Sweetyie:
I smell case resolved
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Bawal: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls let this stu.pi.d Oliseh be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by paberlin: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][Now I know how stupid you are.

quote author=saasala post=38863024] Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun. [/quote]
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by goshen26: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
we are waiting....

buh wait o, see all their belle, Chai!!! NFF
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by goshen26: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
we are waiting....

buh wait o, see all their belle, Chai!!! NFF
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Giddyprance:
Chai c these NFF officials belle oooo
So na here all our goals way we suppose dey score dey enter baaa....issorait
Back to the matter, Come back Enyeama, Super Eagles needs u. Besides, u deserve a more glorious exit
glorious exit ke? u make it sound like a burial ooo.... d guys should come back plsss ooo
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by BALLOSKI: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
The photographer no get flash?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Enyeama is not going to be the First choice goalkeeper forever but if he is even going to be replaced, He should be honoured and respected just as he deserved .

Gbams ad infinitum. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by lebete3000: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
JAZES:
Enyeama was in Belgium earlier today to speak with the leadership of NFF about his faceoff with Sunday Oliseh. There are plans for him to come back and train with the Super Eagles at the camp.

Enyeama is pictured below with NFF President Amaju Pinnick and other officials.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/10/enyeama-pictured-with-nff-leaders-after-a-closed-door-meeting-in-belgium-photo/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

When you know your worth, you won't take trash from people. They can say you're proud but that's dr cup of tea.

Ride on Vinny!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by chris4gold(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
walahia, i don quit to dey watch super eager match immediately dat guy sign off. Whether i go change my mind now shaaaa
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by dannex(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
seconded
thirded
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by samifiakp: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
All those ppl blaming Enyeanma without knowing the true cause of the Sega should better do their enquiry well. Oliseh bleeped up, he shouldn't have talk to that guy as a kid or embarrassed him in front of him teammates or order him, there are better way to stripe your skiper maturely without beef than in front of other players. He won't last in that job if he is not careful.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2015
supereagle:
Medicine after death.
shey na so dem quote am?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Seun360(m): 12:42am On Oct 11, 2015
mymen:
Forget all these paparazzi, the guy still need to apologize to Oliseh. I'm not taking side but for peace to reign.

Make God bless you.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Seun360(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun.

Baba go and sleep, must u bring in tribalism to everything?

Eran Oko.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by mensdept: 1:26am On Oct 11, 2015
LOL NFF leaders with big stomach
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Kennydoc(m): 1:27am On Oct 11, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun.

He isn't Okechukwu. He's Ogorchukwu.
Why do you guys keep fanning the embers of hate and divisions among us, why?
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by opribo(m): 2:23am On Oct 11, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Sunday OLise should go and jump inside Lagoon (in Oba Alayeluwa Akiolu's Voice)

Olise is Haman , Enyeama is Mordecai.

Olise will surely be disgraced for robbing a patriotic and capable goalie of Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian product not those who have denied motherland yet want to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by opribo(m): 2:28am On Oct 11, 2015
AnonymX:
Oliseh

Enyeama is Mordecai and Olise is Human.

He doesn't want to honor dedicated and patriotic proudly Nigerian goalie of all these years. Where was he when Enyeama was there for Nigeria all these years.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by nationwide1(m): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2015
mymen:
Forget all these paparazzi, the guy still need to apologize to Oliseh. I'm not taking side but for peace to reign.
Well said.

But if Oliseh truly insulted his dead mother as alleged, Oliseh needs to apologize to Enyeama too.

All of us have only a single chance of having one mother in life, but we we have chances of having over 50 coaches in life. Oliseh can be replaced but you can never replace Enyeama's mother.

For me, coming back will be a hard pill to swallow.
Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by Fxwarrior: 3:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Enyeama has three assignments before he retires.

1. Help us win the next African Nations Cup
2. Help us atleast qualify for the world Cup
3. Tutor Alampasu on how to improve in goal keeping in terms of more comfidence.Why? I never seen Enyeama jittery in the post. It will help Alampasu because Junior nobe Senior team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 19th August 2018 / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter / Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.