Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pastor Chris Prays For Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Prays For Children (3697 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Prays For Children by degbads(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I am delighted to inform you that Pastor Chris will be praying for Children around the world on the 27th of May 2009.

The bible declares in Psalm 127:3 that “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.”

This is a unique opportunity for children to be specially impacted, thereby impacting a whole new generation, as the character of youths and children is the character of the next generation of leaders of society.

It is thus with great excitement and anticipation that we invite you to participate in the Children’s Prayer Day by sending the names of children you would like Pastor Chris to pray for.

Please visit our website at: www.christembassy.org/childrensday to send in the names of children.

Do not let any child you know be left out of this mighty move of God’s Spirit as our Man of God Pastor Chris

This is an opportunity too good to be missed!

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by Badriyyah(f): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2009
LoL, In that picture it looks like he's praying for the chair, -.-
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by londonbwoi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
I love Pastor Chris
God really touched me through him last sunday in my church. WE watched this video where Pastor did this song about giving to the poor, i nearly cried. Has any else seen this video
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by bawomolo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2009
the children in darfur are very grateful
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by hubreality(m): 3:03am On Apr 26, 2009
I thank God for his passion for children. The Inner City Mission of Christ Embassy has given lives of several thousands of children a meaning. Glory to Jesus!
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by fyneguy: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2009
Yes Hubreality

We thank God for everything. Every child is our child. We should all care for these children and bring them to the knowledge of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by Image123(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
Please help me send the names of this children to him for serious prayer(s),no child must be waved.huxley,mazaje,kunle,bawomolo and their likes.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by donnie(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
Chai! Nairaland , grin
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by oderemo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2009
like we care .pray for HIS children.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by Horus(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
Badriyyah:

LoL, In that picture it looks like he's praying for the chair, -.-
He ask the chair for more and more MONEY.
Let us see how the chair will answer his prayers. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by noetic(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
Image123:

Please help me send the names of this children to him for serious prayer(s),no child must be waved.huxley,mazaje,kunle,bawomolo and their likes.
grin grin grin grin grin grin it would be a great idea. . . . we will await the manifestation of this prayer. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by OREAWADOO: 10:43am On May 07, 2009
fyneguy

his children are in London
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by crossman9(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
Well where is his children if he cares for them you never see them anywhere he is just praying on the children of God to exploit them for money his wife is like a ghost you only see her at high life conference there living a double life? grin

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
crossman9:

Well where is his children if he cares for them you never see them anywhere he is just praying on the children of God to exploit them for money his wife is like a ghost you only see her at high life conference there living a double life? grin

Dude, you're a "little" bit obsessed with this guy. This internet warfare you're waging agaisnt him has ZERO impact, so just let it go and don't go digging up threads from last decade.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by crossman9(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2012
Martian this is just the start of the war your right I am talking to the wind but if you shout loud enough someone will hear you this church done me a great evil and other people as well yet no one cares so I have declare war on the whole church not with bombs and guns but truth of their evil works
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 01, 2012
crossman9:

Martian this is just the start of the war your right I am talking to the wind but if you shout loud enough someone will hear you this church done me a great evil and other people as well yet no one cares so I have declare war on the whole church not with bombs and guns but truth of their evil works

Ok, what's this "great evil"?
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by crossman9(m): 4:20am On Feb 01, 2012
They twisting the bible and more there they controlling people in the church they turned the woman I was going marry into a fruit cake she tried to kill me because I pointed out the false teaching of the church and that is just one part of my anger with the church the pastors are corrupt they tried to get me arrested for a simple thing I have massive list and the thing I was doing was not even against the law they just did not want me exposs them

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 01, 2012
crossman9:

They twisting the bible and more there they controlling people in the church they turned the woman I was going marry into a fruit cake she tried to kill me because I pointed out the false teaching of the church and that is just one part of my anger with the church the pastors are corrupt they tried to get me arrested for a simple thing I have massive list and the thing I was doing was not even against the law they just did not want me exposs them

Everyone with half a brain knows all these churches are nothing but cults of personalities. No matter what you say, the members will never listen. If they really tried to get you arrested unjustly, you should use your "massive list" to bring criminal charges against them or at least post them here. You claim to be exposing them but you're not even mentioning names. The CEC regulars on this board are damn sure not listening to you and everybody else knows that CEC is full of morons being led by lying dimwits so this sh#t you're on is an exercise in futility.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by crossman9(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2012
well there is a very good reason for this why I have not named them I am going to finish my story this month I am writing then I will cover there false teaching fully I am also working on some videos teaching after this is done then I will have the proof plus I am going to another branch in secret recording them plus more I make people aware of their false teaching
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For Children by crossman9(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
well there is a very good reason for this why I have not named them I am going to finish my story this month I am writing then I will cover there false teaching fully I am also working on some videos teaching after this is done then I will have the proof plus I am going to another branch in secret recording them plus more I make people aware of their false teaching

(1) (Reply)

How Do Feel When You Speak/ Here Others Speak In Tongues? / If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven / 990 Yeras In The Kingdom Of Darkness- What Turns The World Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.