Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (86949 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gwan2:
The truest religion is ur conscience...it always whisper d genuine truth 2 u no matter d circumstances, although most times pple tend to ignore its message leading to gradual CONSCIENCE ATTRITION , for some, they have deliberately blocked d listening ears to d conscience voice n so are hence CONSCIENCE DEATH.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by wman(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
This thread don turn Muslim vs Christian thread.

I'm a christian. I'm not sure I support the declaration on the Muslim threads but you guys need to see the way Islamic threads were derailed and pooed upon those days.
Any simple thread go turn Muslim bashing thread.
Islamabad, Pedophile and all other insults would just start flying in unnecessarily.
Hidden posts go just plenty like mad those days.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by AyeeIdris(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
lastpage:

I am sure its not your GHOST that is typing this.....

"Kicked you off" indeed.... how about a ONE YEAR BAN? shocked shocked

For you Muslims, any dissenting opinion tantamounts to "insult and disparage"!
Very very intolerant and aggressive folks!

Lastpage!

There is a huge difference between a dissenting opinion and outright insult... Example -I dont believe in Islam or its policies-opinion. Islam is evil and it's prophet is a pedophile - outright insult. I am sorry about your one year ban. It is too long but last I checked, 'i' didn't ban you. There are good and bad muslims. There are good and bad Christians. Let's learn to deal with people on an individual basis (we all hate it when people brand our tribe as either 'dirty', 'criminals' or 'ashawos'.....)
.you don't have to agree with Islam. No one is forcing anyone to, but just leave us alone

Sorry about your ban again. One year is harsh man
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by peeparty(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?

yea good question... I was shocked when I noticed that some days ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
kelvyn7:

Yeah bro. I dnt know if u have seen some of our christian threads today. the uncircumcised extremists just go there to cause trouble. And its annoying.

Seun has tied our hands and left their hands to throw us punches. we should nt allow that!

I like ur signature grin got me rolling on the floor grin please permit me to use it too cheesy

Exactly! Very unfair that a Moderator can ban someone for ONE YEAR after being the one who instigated the trouble!

Feel free to use ma signature please!

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
AyeeIdris:

There is a huge difference between a dissenting opinion and outright insult... Example -I dont believe in Islam or its policies-opinion. Islam is evil and it's prophet is a pedophile - outright insult. I am sorry about your one year ban. It is too long but last I checked, 'i' didn't ban you. There are good and bad muslims. There are good and bad Christians. Let's learn to deal with people on an individual basis (we all hate it when people brand our tribe as either 'dirty', 'criminals' or 'ashawos'.....)
.you don't have to agree with Islam. No one is forcing anyone to, but just leave us alone

Sorry about your ban again. One year is harsh man

I am not accusing you of banning me! ....and l dont actually feel sad about it, rather, l feel disappointed because l am all for fairness and it was not fair!
I was drawing attention to that ban to buttress what people have said about the Islamic religion, that majority of its populace are "extreme and aggressive" in their ways.
I will be the happiest person on earth "If Man can overcome the intolerance of "religious extremist and fanatics" because apart from harming others,they bring a bad name to the good ones in any religion".

And to say "leave us alone" is impractical either because what you do/preach affects others that are not Muslims!
For example, l am sure everyone has one Muslim in his extended family or as friends so, what they do/preach has a way of getting to you.... as you are still concerned about them, one way or the other, even though you dont share the same religious beliefs.

We are in this world, to learn from each other and in the process, become a better person and leave a better legacy, when we depart!
That is the difference between a human and an animal.
Humans can innovate, evolve, think and better themselves, with time.

No Biggy, nice weekend.

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by ck02: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't think there are churches that preaches what u would rather hear if there are I have not seen!!!!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by nyabinghi(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2015
christscamity sorry guys christianity is scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.