Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (86977 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Brimmie(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?

Because you guys are fond of derailing the threads there.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by mzpositive(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
God knows who his followers are
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
That's why most christians respect what their pastor said than what God is saying,,,they respect their pastor than jesus himself..if you meet any christian that call the name of jesus 10x before talking to you please run far-na them wicked pass!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by glamz007(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2015
in other words dia r ppl that don't take dia teachings from the Bible... It is well
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Greyworld: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?
You will be forced to swear a senseless oath to ......I once saw it and felt bad.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Lmaooooo. Late nigga

OBTMOS:
best time to get on first page on nl is on a Sunday money.dis one na sure Banger jooo. FTC tins mehn.mama, papa,sister, uncle, village people make all of una come see oooooo.I Don d arrive
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by ewizard1: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2015
98% of them! tongue
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by fabulous660(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Na so we see am ooo.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by largehead: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
reason y I hate NAIRALAND.COM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by menesheh(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:
That's why most christians respect what their pastor said than what God is saying,,,they respect their pastor than jesus himself..if you meet any christian that call the name of jesus 10x before talking to you please run far-na them wicked pass!

Are sure there was a god that said anything.
It is Man-made, that why man is still interpreting it the way they want to. If there was anything that say anything, those things won't be happening.

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
evegran:
It's sooooooooo happening I'm afraid.
You resemble a girl I know but you can't be her
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by zingywingy: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Sad. But true... Thats why its call Christianity... A religion of love and freedom. Keep it up. In other ways.. Islam is a religion of peace and rules.. No freewill orelse u re on shirik
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by hensben(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2015
vfactor:
2 Timothy 4:3,4 (Byington)
mehn! Truly Holy Bible is the way of life. This chapter really describe church of today in Nigeria.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Brimmie:

Because you guys are fond of derailing the threads there.

No , it's because we are more tolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by mu2sa2: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Over 1.2 billion Muslims and not a single one of them will insult Jesus for any reason because that amounts to apostasy in lslam. Seun God bless you more for shutting the door against those who take delight in insulting God's messenger. NL is better of without uncouth elements like that.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Zaikon(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
and wia are they?
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Satanic Op and post
Do u know what u saying, it's d reality we live in!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Mogidi: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2015
mu2sa2:
Over 1.2 billion Muslims and not a single one of them will insult Jesus for any reason because that amounts to apostasy in lslam. Sheun God bless you more for shutting the door against those who take delight in insulting God's messenger. NL is better of without uncouth elements like that.

Christians may insult prophets but won't behead people because they insulted prophets, I know the one I prefer.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

Maybe becos they seldomly insult us, but we rain insult on them anyhw, anytime, anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Mogidi: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2015
lekahm:

Maybe becos they seldomly insult us, but we rain insult on them anyhw, anytime, anywhere!

Instead of insulting they prefer beheading, that's the real reason.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Not really true
open 'ur eyes kiffy!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2015
ok...
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Annunaki(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Prosperity gospel preachers and patrons comes to mind. undecided
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by rozayx5(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
m
nairaland is baiased. you dont have to declare Jesus is lord before commenting on christian threads sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lomprico(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
lekahm:

They kill christians at d slightest provocation, even for as minor as misquoting their quoran.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Mcowubaba: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Mr Seun doesn't give a damn...he is neither Christian nor Muslim
Just a Business man
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Swiftboy(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Seun please see to this. There should be equality.
Mogidi:
@Seun

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Joeace3000(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
That is why their pastors keep flying private jets and buying the most expensive cars and gadgets in the market. Why won't you go to a church that tells you all the sweet things you want to hear rather than the cold, hard, bitter truth.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by menxer: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

I always wonder at the wisdom in that, yet we talk of freedom of expression.

I guess the ...... are all religious bigots.

If people of different religious beliefs are segregated on social media, what's the essence of the "social" added to "media"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Have You Praised Him Today? / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.